• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, watchinginawe said:

Are there like and kind theories to biological evolution that explain the evolution of the computer? Just asking since they are so akin one to another.

No.  But if you were to ask a person to tell you how computers got here, and you denied them the claim that man was its creator, you would hear the same sacred utterance as the evolutionists:

"It rained on the rocks for millions of years, but then the first mnemonic memory circuit crawled from the primordial soup ... "  :rolleyes:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

54 minutes ago, Sparks said:

No.  But if you were to ask a person to tell you how computers got here, and you denied them the claim that man was its creator, you would hear the same sacred utterance as the evolutionists:

"It rained on the rocks for millions of years, but then the first mnemonic memory circuit crawled from the primordial soup ... "  :rolleyes:

Please don’t muddle conversations with pointless straw man arguments. Thanks.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,414
  • Content Per Day:  7.13
  • Days Won:  99

No one here has denied our Lord Jesus Christ at any time, but I understand there are some who are so enamored of their own opinion that they fashion them into sticks with which to swing at straw men like a pinata. One swings at a pinata while blindfolded, of course. 

The best response is no response. Let the blind swing at pinatas and have their day. :) 

Edited by Marathoner

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Marathoner said:

The best response is no response. Let the blind swing at pinatas and have their day. :) 

:hmmm: Marathoner, you do not seem to be lacking in the response department. :) 

13 hours ago, Sparks said:

There is no reason to deny them the claim that humanity was the computer's designer. Thus, we have soup to computers through evolution alone, at least for the materialists. The computer "evolved" because intelligent life first evolved from non-intelligent life which first evolved from non-ordered matter, at least as it concerns life. The computer is kind of like a wasp's nest then, just the natural artifact of intelligent life.

Intelligent life is necessary in order to construct forum posts and to conduct science and to formulate modern theories of evolution and to design and manufacture computers and to make space ships, etc. Thus, intelligent life is simply the result of the natural evolution of life and therefore must also be prevalent throughout the universe, at least anywhere that life first chemically formed and then underwent evolution to intelligent life. It simply must have happened billions of times wherever conditions favored it just like it has happened here on Earth. Right? :emot-LOL:

Edited by watchinginawe

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

9 hours ago, watchinginawe said:

It simply must have happened billions of times wherever conditions favored it just like it has happened here on Earth. Right? :emot-LOL:

Sorry, but no.  Darwinian Evolution is bogus, and a false doctrine.  People who believe it have been fooled by Satan. 

But to address what you have asked, what is real and scientifically observable is called the 'Creationists Orchard.'  That is, as the Bible states, every kind brings forth it's own kind.  You possibly have fooled yourself into thinking you have seen Darwin's Tree of Life, but you haven't.

orchardVtree.jpg.e44af218c7d402fe8c4901a173cd897b.jpg

What you see in the above illustration on the left, is true.  It's what science observes.  You never observe kinds producing other kinds, they only produce the same kind.  So when you see over 1400 'species' of bat, guess what?  They are all bats.  They are all the same kind and seem to have come from the same kind of ancestor, which was also a bat and the original bat design God made.  It was not once soup, it was not a corn stalk, and what you see in the right hand is example is not what science observes.  It's called 'historical science,' a type of theoretical science that is not actually observed.

So, where do I get that word kind anyway?  Answer:  God

Genesis 1:24 (KJV) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

So, what you observe is what God literally said you would observe, and it's what science observes, and you have never seen differently. 

Don't be fooled by Satan, or peer pressured by people who have been fooled by Satan, and don't think man has become so smart that they can discount what God said, and what the Bible says and who try to reinterpret the Bible to fit the needs of evolution theory.

Now my brothers and sisters who believe in Theological Evolution, I do believe they believe in God.  But to believe in Evolution Theory is in direct conflict with what God said, and is a religion on its own.  It's like serving two gods (the god of this world, and God almighty), and reminds me of a passage in Romans.  I do not mean this passage as an insult, but I am sure it might offend someone.  Even though it was written in a different context, it does seem to speak (mostly) to evolution beliefs.  

To those offended, my apologies.

Romans 1:19-22 (NLT)

19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  2,388
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Sparks said:

Sorry, but no.  Darwinian Evolution is bogus, and a false doctrine.  People who believe it have been fooled by Satan. 

But to address what you have asked, what is real and scientifically observable is called the 'Creationists Orchard.'  That is, as the Bible states, every kind brings forth it's own kind.  You possibly have fooled yourself into thinking you have seen Darwin's Tree of Life, but you haven't.

orchardVtree.jpg.e44af218c7d402fe8c4901a173cd897b.jpg

What you see in the above illustration on the left, is true.  It's what science observes.  You never observe kinds producing other kinds, they only produce the same kind.  So when you see over 1400 'species' of bat, guess what?  They are all bats.  They are all the same kind and seem to have come from the same kind of ancestor, which was also a bat and the original bat design God made.  It was not once soup, it was not a corn stalk, and what you see in the right hand is example is not what science observes.  It's called 'historical science,' a type of theoretical science that is not actually observed.

So, where do I get that word kind anyway?  Answer:  God

Genesis 1:24 (KJV) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

So, what you observe is what God literally said you would observe, and it's what science observes, and you have never seen differently. 

Don't be fooled by Satan, or peer pressured by people who have been fooled by Satan, and don't think man has become so smart that they can discount what God said, and what the Bible says and who try to reinterpret the Bible to fit the needs of evolution theory.

Now my brothers and sisters who believe in Theological Evolution, I do believe they believe in God.  But to believe in Evolution Theory is in direct conflict with what God said, and is a religion on its own.  It's like serving two gods (the god of this world, and God almighty), and reminds me of a passage in Romans.  I do not mean this passage as an insult, but I am sure it might offend someone.  Even though it was written in a different context, it does seem to speak (mostly) to evolution beliefs.  

To those offended, my apologies.

Romans 1:19-22 (NLT)

19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.

Hi Sparks, (NOTE: I have not followed the conversation - just wanted to comment on the image)

Firstly, I agree with you that all life was created according to each kind - as the Bible states.

Did you make the image?

I would respectfully suggest that there is a conceptual weakness in the "Speciation" section that might cause confusion. The image could be interpreted to suggest that all primates are related, likewise all birds. That interpretation would be in conflict with the informed Biblical creationist position (cue irrational Ridicule from those who have more faith in secular storytelling, than the Word of God). I understand where the creator of the image was going (and agree so far as I can tell), but if we are going to go to the effort, might as well plug the holes.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, Tristen said:

I would respectfully suggest that there is a conceptual weakness in the "Speciation" section that might cause confusion. The image could be interpreted to suggest that all primates are related, likewise all birds.

Hi Tristen, I find it disheartening that you would chime in to offer correction to the chart, but not something fundamentally flawed like:

21 hours ago, Sparks said:

Christ followers should be able to disagree on issues of minor importance without demonizing those who disagree with them. Wouldn't you agree?

22 hours ago, Sparks said:

...You possibly have fooled yourself into thinking you have seen Darwin's Tree of Life, but you haven't.

I have possibly lost the art of the rhetorical question even though I framed it with an emoticon :emot-LOL:, but I am sure that I qualified my post suggesting how a Materialist may view things. I'm not a Materialist, but I have been one when I was young and ignorant.

Blessings,

Edited by watchinginawe

5 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Christ followers should be able to disagree on issues of minor importance without demonizing those who disagree with them. Wouldn't you agree?

We who have our faith placed in Jesus Christ should be able to disagree on issues of even major importance without demonizing those who disagree with us else this forum and many others could call it a day. :) I say that because "minor" and "major" is often  in the eyes of the one who disagrees. I'll wager many see the kind of disagreement in this thread as definitely major. I guess I see it more on the major side rather than the minor side too.