IGNORED

If someone asked you “Who do you look forward to seeing?”, what would you answer?

Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

If someone asked you “Who do you look forward to seeing?”, what would you answer? 

I look forward to seeing Jesus. I know this will take place duly. I look ahead to the day when who believes in Jesus will name after Him (Revelation 3.12), that is, when all believers will be like Him (1John 3.2). I look for an improvement in the relationships. 

Unfortunately, today most of the people is incapable of looking out for someone only for love. The people only consider on getting on in their career, and this without caring about with the well-being of all who are around them. Nobody mulls over the idea that they are getting on, they go do demise and they will have to account for their acts before the court of Christ (Rom 14.10; 2Cor 5.10).  

For all of this, I don’t bank on human beings. I don’t fuss over anyone. I only stand up for the lifestyle of Jesus and my desire is that this spread abroad as far as possible. In addition, I wish to go to Australia hoping to get on with people who really love Jesus and His good, pleasant and perfect will (Rom 12.2). Unfortunately, under no circumstances do the Brazilian people valorize what they own.

I ask Jesus to allow everyone that reads this message can see the real value of what is near instead of coveting the illusive and distant things or people.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

3 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

I look forward to seeing Jesus. I know this will take place duly. I look ahead to the day when who believes in Jesus will name after Him (Revelation 3.12), that is, when all believers will be like Him (1John 3.2). I look for an improvement in the relationships. 

Unfortunately, today most of the people is incapable of looking out for someone only for love. The people only consider on getting on in their career, and this without caring about with the well-being of all who are around them. Nobody mulls over the idea that they are getting on, they go do demise and they will have to account for their acts before the court of Christ (Rom 14.10; 2Cor 5.10).  

For all of this, I don’t bank on human beings. I don’t fuss over anyone. I only stand up for the lifestyle of Jesus and my desire is that this spread abroad as far as possible. In addition, I wish to go to Australia hoping to get on with people who really love Jesus and His good, pleasant and perfect will (Rom 12.2). Unfortunately, under no circumstances do the Brazilian people valorize what they own.

I ask Jesus to allow everyone that reads this message can see the real value of what is near instead of coveting the illusive and distant things or people.

What I might look forward to most of all is my music rehearsals, so I would say I look forward to seeing my music collaborators most, though I also most look forward to seeing my family members when I go visit them.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I look forward to meeting Jesus and sending eternity with Him.

I also look forward to seeing God face to face.