• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What type of harbinger are you?

•    “A wicked messenger falls into mischief, but a faithful ambassador is health.” (Pv 13:17).

To start: are you Jesus’ herald? If you blazon His good tidings (gospel), praise be the Lord Jesus for this. 

•    “How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, making peace heard; who brings good news, making salvation heard; who says to Zion, Your God reigns!” (Isa 52:7).
•    “And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things!" (Rom 10:15).

In this case, you are a instrument of health. Everyone that is faithful ambassador or ambassador of the faithfulness, certainly they are a source of health (and vice-versa).

Nevertheless, examine yourself, whether you are in the faith, prove your own self. Do you not know your own self, that Jesus Christ is in you? Unless you are reprobated (2Co 13:5). After all, who has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His (Rom 8:9).

If this is the case, unfortunately the Spirit of the Creator doesn’t dwell in you. Therefore, you are in the flesh and the worst: you are not born again (Rom 8:9), what makes of you a wicked messenger, even if your intentions are good and everything that you preach is good and right (John 3:3).

A proof of this is the workers of iniquity (Mat 7:21-23; Luke 13:13-28). Although they did everything correct and with dedication (hence they said “Lord, Lord”), they were enjoined to keep off Jesus and His kingdom.

So, let’s pray to Jesus what David prayed:

•    “Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts, and see if any wicked way is in me; and lead me in the way everlasting.” (Psa 139:23,24).

Even if we don’t excogitate ourselves guilty, yet, let’s not perpend justified by this, inasmuch as who judges us is the Lord (1Cor 4:4).

So, have a good weekend washing your spiritual robes, whitening them in the blood of the Lamb (Rev 7:14) and above all: never cease of preaching the gospel in Truth and Love.