IGNORED

WorthyNews:Biden: ‘We’re Facing the Most Significant Test of Our Democracy Since the Civil War’

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

4 hours ago, Alive said:

For myself, there are very few national level issues that are truly mysterious or without relatively easy understanding.

The border problem and this voting controversy are two of the easiest to understand correctly.

Trump, like him or not, did a great deal to begin the process of fixing the southern border problem. It likely can never be controlled entirely--I grant that.

Biden immediately 'cancelled' those policies. It is transparent that the message got out to the cartels, coyotes and folks south of the border, that it was time to move---and so they have in record numbers. The new admin is not peopled with stupid individuals; yet in spite of the polling numbers on the border, they persist in doing nothing or actively thwarting attempts for controlling the border.

The Harris border czar deal is obviously a joke.

Lots of specific issues around states wanting to improve legal voting and the Feds wanting HR1---transparent. No mystery.

A nation without secure borders is no nation and a nation (a representative republic) where the citizenry has little to no confidence in the institutions will not long stand. The 2020 election was a mess. The degree to which people see these things for what they are is directly connected to the information they are exposed to.

For the record: for 40 years, I've believed that most on either side of the aisle are corrupted and care little for the citizenry--unless it suits their own interests. The good people simply can't last in DC.

Not everything is about racism---and yet some want folks to believe it is.

The last 5 years has been particularly disgusting and revealing. The next two will be also---very revealing and the two after that, will tell the tale.

My prayer is simple---Lord, uncover the darkness..

Fully agree.  It seems the feds want to remove the states ability to set up voting as they see best.  That's just not right.

• Thumbs Up 2