• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

11 hours ago, JohnD said:

I say this because you passed by all the good Trump did that I listed and went right for your unsubstantiated opinion to further smear Trump with gossip / innuendo.

I can come up with just as long of a list of Trump screw-ups. For example, they way he is always throwing a temper tantrum whenever anyone anywhere says anything negative about him at all.

I am of the opinion that the China Virus was an act of war because of the way Trump was a total idiot in working with the Chinese. Not to mention that he signed off on the money that paid for the actual research. 

The way Bill Gates has cashed in on this virus makes me wonder if he did not talk Francis Collins into funding the research. There is payola written all over it. Also, it does not help that Bill Gates likes to brag about getting a 150% return on his investments when the rest of us are doing good to get 3%. All in the name of philanthropy of course, so they do not have to pay any taxes. 

• Group:  Royal Member

On 9/11/2022 at 11:18 PM, JohnD said:

In effect, they refused to uphold and defend the Constitution each of them swore to uphold and defend.

Which constitution is that? The Trump or the Obiden constitution? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

11 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

I can come up with just as long of a list of Trump screw-ups. For example, they way he is always throwing a temper tantrum whenever anyone anywhere says anything negative about him at all.

I am of the opinion that the China Virus was an act of war because of the way Trump was a total idiot in working with the Chinese. Not to mention that he signed off on the money that paid for the actual research. 

The way Bill Gates has cashed in on this virus makes me wonder if he did not talk Francis Collins into funding the research. There is payola written all over it. Also, it does not help that Bill Gates likes to brag about getting a 150% return on his investments when the rest of us are doing good to get 3%. All in the name of philanthropy of course, so they do not have to pay any taxes. 

Fauci signed off on the Gain of function Research. Trump didn't sign a thing ...In fact Fauci funneled the illegal funding through EcoHealth to launder it. 

9 hours ago, Bluedragon said:

Fauci signed off on the Gain of function Research. Trump didn't sign a thing ...In fact Fauci funneled the illegal funding through EcoHealth to launder it. 

"The theory is considered a possibility today following an independent investigation by the Biden administration that specifically investigated whether SARS-CoV-2 could have been accidentally released from a lab, but ultimately came back inconclusive." 

https://www.newsweek.com/scientists-react-francis-collins-nih-wuhan-lab-leak-statement-misinformation-1641305

Trump, Congress & the Senate all signed off on the budget that gives NIH (Frances Collins) 45 Billion dollar. 

4 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

"The theory is considered a possibility today following an independent investigation by the Biden administration that specifically investigated whether SARS-CoV-2 could have been accidentally released from a lab, but ultimately came back inconclusive." 

https://www.newsweek.com/scientists-react-francis-collins-nih-wuhan-lab-leak-statement-misinformation-1641305

Trump, Congress & the Senate all signed off on the budget that gives NIH (Frances Collins) 45 Billion dollar. 

The budget to a specific Department is not read word by word by the President or congress for that matter. If anything they read a summary and know there is a possible account for research 

When I would read a summary, I didn't care about the content most of the time, unless there was a pet project in my mind I wanted to know about. 

There is a lot of evil intent in those budgets. 

The intent of Fauci was to hide his money laundering scheme by taking the money through channels to get to Wuhan. I believe that the possible best approach would be through the Nuremberg Codes .....Those would have Fauci tried for Human Rights charges ....Death by firing squad or hanging.  After WW2  and the trials in Nuremberg, Codes were formed and agreed to. Worldwide ...Fauci should be tried in a world court ...No Gain of Function Research ....For weaponizing virus' . 

13 hours ago, Bluedragon said:

If you think that's Trump only ....I'm worried about you. 

Hillary put dents in the walls of the White House. 

"I can come up with just as long of a list of Trump screw-ups. For example, they way he is always throwing a temper tantrum whenever anyone anywhere says anything negative about him at all."

If you think for a moment that is Trump only one there ....

Hillary put dents in the walls in the White House and beyond ...

My Son in Law was in that White House. The Marines were told to do their duty and not react to Hillary's rages  .....

Personality and character is not left on the doorstep the doorstep when they walk into the White House. 

I don't mind Trump's releases ....Somehow, someway, it is in the definition of Developer ....Comes with the territory ...

Edited by Bluedragon

33 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

The budget to a specific Department is not read word by word by the President or congress for that matter. If anything they read a summary and know there is a possible account for research 

When I would read a summary, I didn't care about the content most of the time, unless there was a pet project in my mind I wanted to know about. 

There is a lot of evil intent in those budgets. 

The intent of Fauci was to hide his money laundering scheme by taking the money through channels to get to Wuhan. I believe that the possible best approach would be through the Nuremberg Codes .....Those would have Fauci tried for Human Rights charges ....Death by firing squad or hanging.  After WW2  and the trials in Nuremberg, Codes were formed and agreed to. Worldwide ...Fauci should be tried in a world court ...No Gain of Function Research ....For weaponizing virus' . 

That is pretty radical when Francis Collins takes the (credit or blame) for removing the ban: "NIH Director Francis Collins says, "will help to facilitate the safe, secure, and responsible conduct of this type of research." Critics of the studies, meanwhile, are withholding judgment until they see how the review process plays out.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is part of the NIH, told Congress in May that the NIH "has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

Fauci is quoted as having lied or is trying to cover up his part of the whole thing. 

I used to support Collins and his sloppy theistic evolution. Collins was supported and honored by Bill & Hillary Clinton, Obama, Trump & Biden before the Biden administration investigated him followed by his resignation. Even though the Obiden investigation was inconclusive. 

33 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

I don't mind Trump's releases

I got tired of all the lies. Not by Trump, but the people that supported or supports him. I do not see where they can justify telling lies the way they do. 

There are people whose job it is to watch the voting to make sure there is no fraud or cheating. People get caught and turned in all the time. This is why we have people to oversee the elections. People that should be non-partisan.  If these people are not doing their job, then the court needs to convict them of that. Nothing was substantiated in the court system. Even with almost 90 appeals to the court. 

There were reports that the voting equipment had been tampered with. No evidence was ever presented for that. There were reports that "true" ballots had a hidden watermark. That turned out to be a lie. 

If Trump was so convinced that there was going to be fraud, then he should have appointed more people to watch the elections. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, JohnR7 said:

I got tired of all the lies. Not by Trump, but the people that supported or supports him. I do not see where they can justify telling lies the way they do. 

There are people whose job it is to watch the voting to make sure there is no fraud or cheating. People get caught and turned in all the time. This is why we have people to oversee the elections. People that should be non-partisan.  If these people are not doing their job, then the court needs to convict them of that. Nothing was substantiated in the court system. Even with almost 90 appeals to the court. 

There were reports that the voting equipment had been tampered with. No evidence was ever presented for that. There were reports that "true" ballots had a hidden watermark. That turned out to be a lie. 

If Trump was so convinced that there was going to be fraud, then he should have appointed more people to watch the elections. 

Trump primed his base to believe there was going to be fraud months before the election. 

• Thumbs Up 1