• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,789
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, The Light said:

The prince of the covenant is not Jesus Christ. 

Dan 9

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The prince of the covenant is not Jesus Christ. If it was Jesus, then the people of Jesus would destroy their own city and sanctuary. So the prince cannot be Jesus. The prince of the covenant is the vile person that comes from the kingdom of the North as he is a King of the North. He is the rider on the white horse, AN Antichrist. He sees his end at the end of Dan 11 so he CANNOT be THE ANTICHRIST or the little horn.

In my earlier post I brought up the scriptures in Daniel 8:11 regarding the little horn who wars against the truth and magnifies himself even to the prince of the host, which prince of the host is the prince of Princes in Daniel 8:25, the Lord Jesus Christ. I then brought up the other criteria in Daniel 8 about the little horn, which correlates with the individual who comes in with a flood in Daniel 9:27, which correlates with the vile individual in Daniel 11:22, who comes in with a flood of armsThis vile individual who assumes the role of the tax man through flatteries in Daniel 11:21, is the same individual who through flatteries corrupts individuals in Daniel 11:32. The vile individual who flatters in Daniel  11:32, and comes in with arms on his part, and pollutes the sanctuary of strength, and takes away the daily sacrifice, and places the abomination that maketh desolate in Daniel 11:31, correlates with Daniel 8:13, where the little horn undertakes actions regarding the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation  And these actions regarding the daily sacrifice and the abomination of desolation undertaken by the little horn/the vile individual in Daniel 8 & 11, we also see undertaken by the prince of a people in Daniel 9:26-27

Daniel 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,789
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, The Light said:

I'm not sure that those verses mean that the vile person will attack Iran. However, if they do, it is just another proof of who the tax man is. Google - Read my lips, no new taxes and you will find your taxman.

Some individuals on this forum keep arguing that the events in Daniel 8 are a 2nd century BC event. At least you recognize the data in Daniel 8 occurring during the end times, which the angel in Daniel 8:17 & 19 confirms. These are the same series of events that occur during the end times in Daniel chapters 11 & 12, which the angel in Daniel 12:4 & 9 confirms. We are now nearing the end times, and these scriptures are now being unsealed, with our knowledge about the true meaning of these events now increasing. Blessings to you.

Daniel 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:9 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.