DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

If this is how it was done in heaven,
ANY CHANCE it should also be done on earth the same way?  You know 

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven  11 Give us this day our daily bread  12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors  13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Satan is cast out having great WRATH and it is after the TRIBULATION of those days Christ returns.

Not until the 7th trump has blown are the angels given the bowls/vials filled with Gods wrath

Revelation 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelation 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Revelation 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

Revelation 15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

Revelation 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

Revelation 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

So the wrath of God is FILLED UP in the vials which ARE NOT EVEN GIVEN TO THE ANGELS UNTIL THE 7TH TRUMP HAS SOUNDED AND THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD have finally come under Christs rule, meaning He has returned, when the two witnesses have risen, and Satan is bound for 1000 years, and all left alive and remaining changed,  to rule and reign with Christ for 1000 years which will be with a ROD OF IRON, till Satan is loosed at the end for a short season for the final exam for all that either missed the first one or failed, and then lake of fire in which all evil is destroyed and God brings about the NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH more wonderful than words can even describe, (either by a complete re vamping (old garment waxed old folded and put away) or an entire new creation (everyone goes one way or the other) and AGAIN, there will be NO MEMORY OF THIS AGE. (nothing new under the sun -  is this age? which makes you question where Satan came from, how God fore knew and pre ordained etc. some souls which of course comes closest to what is written but no what some would say He really meant, I digress) 

So the Trib is orchestrated by God but it is of Satan making the one period of time two and that same period is also the wrath of Satan and all that is followed by Gods wrath.  

Who could disagree with that?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

This is a test reply, I have not been able to post ...

Just reset my account, hope this works ...

Testing ...

16 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

So the wrath of God is FILLED UP in the vials which ARE NOT EVEN GIVEN TO THE ANGELS UNTIL THE 7TH TRUMP HAS SOUNDED AND THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD have finally come under Christs rule, meaning He has returned, when the two witnesses have risen, and Satan is bound for 1000 years, and all left alive and remaining changed,  to rule and reign with Christ for 1000 years which will be with a ROD OF IRON, till Satan is loosed at the end for a short season for the final exam for all that either missed the first one or failed, and then lake of fire in which all evil is destroyed and God brings about the NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH more wonderful than words can even describe, (either by a complete re vamping (old garment waxed old folded and put away) or an entire new creation (everyone goes one way or the other) and AGAIN, there will be NO MEMORY OF THIS AGE. (nothing new under the sun -  is this age? which makes you question where Satan came from, how God fore knew and pre ordained etc. some souls which of course comes closest to what is written but no what some would say He really meant, I digress) 

So the Trib is orchestrated by God but it is of Satan making the one period of time two and that same period is also the wrath of Satan and all that is followed by Gods wrath.  

Who could disagree with that?

Hi DeighAnn,

Consider this :

When putting the relevant verses of Rev 8 & Rev 15 together, a clearer picture emerges ..

Besides the validity of the scriptural justification for me doing this, which we can speak about further if you so wish, first just contemplate the sequence laid out when the two are joined as one ..

Rev 8 & 15

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Rev 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

Rev 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

Rev 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Rev 15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

Rev 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

Rev 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi DeighAnn,

Consider this :

When putting the relevant verses of Rev 8 & Rev 15 together, a clearer picture emerges ..

Besides the validity of the scriptural justification for me doing this, which we can speak about further if you so wish, first just contemplate the sequence laid out when the two are joined as one ..

Rev 8 & 15

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Rev 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

Rev 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

Rev 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Rev 15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

Rev 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

Rev 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Hi Serving,

Looks good to me, so yes, let's talk.  What do you have?  

D

48 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Serving,

Looks good to me, so yes, let's talk.  What do you have?  

First a question

Concerning the 7 angels, who do you think these angels are?

Secondly, for clarity ..

Picture this image in your mind :

Judges 7:20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon.

Now replace the three companies of men with the 7 angels, replace the lamps with the vials/bowls, can you see the correlation as to how the 7 angels are "armed" as it were, as they leave the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony?

Thirdly will relate to statements you made in your post after we dialogue a little first .. Sound good?

3 hours ago, Serving said:

First a question

Concerning the 7 angels, who do you think these angels are?

Secondly, for clarity ..

Picture this image in your mind :

Judges 7:20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon.

Now replace the three companies of men with the 7 angels, replace the lamps with the vials/bowls, can you see the correlation as to how the 7 angels are "armed" as it were, as they leave the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony?

Thirdly will relate to statements you made in your post after we dialogue a little first .. Sound good?

Hi Serving,

I have never given much thought to the 'who' the angels are in this context but I would imagine they are those who have proved themselves previously.  (And though I don't think it matters here,  I believe they are of our brethren the prophets ALSO). 
From the context of Judges 7 they would have been those men who remained. 

I don't understand the question or maybe the direction.  I have always seen them as carrying the bowls of the wrath of God to go out and dump em on those most deserving. 

Could they be 'armed' with anything more potent than that?  The trumpets sign an ACTION is taking place.  If you were ever in the Service then you know 'reveille' quite well, I just equate it with that kind of feeling

I get the feeling I am missing the point...sorry.   D