• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/1/2021 at 2:45 PM, Figure of eighty said:

Been sinning too mucu and failing tests. Surrounded by people that could careless about me and this is fsmily. 

My younger bro comes out of his room and says he had a dream our home caught on fire but i didnt make it out. 

My dad said everyone has to go sometime and tols him stories of folks close to him that passed who he had drwams about.

My dad critizises me constantlt. Laughs when i try to care for my kids. 

I was trying to go back to achool. I applied for college so i can use the miney to move and have a better life for my family but idk if i can do that.

When peoplw say they have dreams like that im inclined to believe them due to my past ( curch) so i get a little paranoid.

I hope i dont die but if i do. Im tired. Im alone. Im burnt out.. Idc .. I just feel for my kids. 

I feel im slowly losing it being herr.

Feel like God is tired of me

Our feelings stem from our corrupted soul – and are therefore untrustworthy. For our part we must decide to trust God, and the promises of His Word – despite how we “feel”.

Been sinning too mucu and failing tests

God knew what He was getting with us - and is not surprised in the least by our weakness. That is the very reason He provided us a Savior.

QUESTION: Romans 7:24 - O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

ANSWER: Romans 7:25 - I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Stop wasting both your, and God’s, time condemning yourself for your failings – i.e. trying to deal with the sin that Christ already dealt with. When you fail, go straight to God, trust His promise of forgiveness, and begin moving on – forward into His plan for your life.

Surrounded by people that could careless about me and this is fsmily

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

My dad critizises me constantlt. Laughs when i try to care for my kids

Romans 8:31 - If God is for us, who can be against us?

I was trying to go back to achool. I applied for college so i can use the miney to move and have a better life for my family but idk if i can do that

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing will be impossible

I hope i dont die but if i do. Im tired. Im alone

According to Jesus, you are never “alone”.

Matthew 28:20 - lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Hebrews 13:5 - He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Im burnt out..

Matthew 11:28 - Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

I feel im slowly losing it being herr

We can not trust our feelings. We can only trust God’s Word. Our feelings are corrupted and will betray us. But God is faithful, and His Word true. When our feelings disagree with God, we each have to decide which to trust and which to disregard.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

That means we each have a responsibility. We can’t control what thoughts enter our heads – but we can control what lives there. When wrong thoughts try to take hold, we must respond as Jesus responded to Satan – “away with you … For it is written” (Matthew 4:10).

Romans 12:2 - And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

(IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE MESSAGE AND ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT I SAY IT WILL HELP) You said you had the money, if you have the money then do so. Overcome fear and have courage, you can live anywhere you like and can go back to school at anytime, just don't doubt, have courage and faith, face your fear's head on, and pray everytime you become discouraged. Also you said you would like if you had never had children, think of your kids and how much they love you, which regardless of how you feel trust me they love you. Think of how scared, alone and sad they would be if they lost you before you say that about not having them. Actually think of how they would feel, you'll change your mind when you actually think of that. Also God is not tired of you, and I'm not saying that because I read it in the bible, I'm saying it because of this. I have been addicted too 3 different times of substances, a marijuana smoker  alcoholic. and a listfull, pridefull one at that... And God never gave up on me, he was patient, and as I put in more effort, as time went on I grew closer too God, and now I only do 1 drug for anxiety, and another for pain, not for recreational use. I no longer do the substances I did, no longer drink alcohol, stay completely away from pride and lust, and am closer to God then if ever been... thanks to God, and Jesus. Point is he doesn't get tired of people, and will never give up on you. How to get closer to God, put in effort to do better even if it's trying to red more of the bible, or trying to control anger, even if it seem's impossible just try, and pray, pray for what your lacking, and do it at least 2 times everday, and you WILL grow closer to God if that's what you desire, and trully want. I hope you make it through, also one major rule, NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

You are loved...

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What tires the Creator are our sins.