• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/14/2021 at 8:28 PM, R. Hartono said:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/surprise-watch-bill-gates-reveal-truth-covid-shots/

The video is in the link just wait until it appears. Imho God has slipped Bill's tongue to reveal the truth.

So the vaccine doesnt prevent transmission but the world has been terrored by new and new variants beyond logic for Rule and global control toward the MoB. The deadly Delta followed by Omicron. 

Delta Omicron = media control

My relative pastor and his wife were infected by Covid after twice vaccinations, what good is it if as BG said it doesnt prevent transmission, so many deaths/paralyzed and unknown long term effects ?, only for the goodness of multi Billion Dollars vaccine business that ban effective medicines, that made nations sink into deeper and deeper debts until they collapse into the great reset.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-12-17-cdc-warned-15000-americans-will-die-each-week-vaccine-death-wave.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10314687/CDC-issues-grim-forecast-warning-weekly-COVID-cases-jump-55-1-3-MILLION-Christmas-Day.html

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/273774-why-many-athletes-dropped-dead-on-the-field-after-global-vaccination/

With Bill Gates saying it won't prevent transmission, that's one thing I agree with.  We know these indisputable facts:

1)  The vaccine won't stop you from getting COVID. 

2) You can still spread it as evidenced by the fact the globalists want you to wear masks yet (thus destroying their own credibility) so whatever they say about the "need" for for the vaccine is in error

3) Given the fact that it won't stop you from getting COVID and won't stop the spread, the issue now is "every man for himself".  Maybe some feel it will lessen the severity.  so be it if they choose to get vaccinated.  I rather make sure I am high on my vitamin D level which is why to date I haven't gotten COVID, and for that matter no flu either which for years and years is why I'm against mandates. But there's this mentality, "I get sick so you must too!" Let me illustrate using Bill Gates:

I would not put too much credibility in Bill Gates because he could not even make a robust operating system without all the malware.  But I had this same issue with Linux vs Microsoft where they said Linux does not get as much malware as Microsoft because it's the minority operating system and nobody targets it.  Bullsplat!  I was happy to switch over to Linux because it was refreshing to not worry about viruses nor need an anti-virus software and otherwise fixing my computer every day like Microsoft.  But the Microsofter majority said I need virus protection because "my computer gets viruses so yours must too!"  (my) :eyeroll:  When they eventually saw this was not true, then they tried to get me to use anti-virus because "it protects the vulnerable Microsoft systems" (so why is that MY problem???).  Now knowing it does not do that, either, they are back to saying "Yes, you do need it!  There's new malware out there that will kill you!"  (Bullspit!)  Sound familiar??  First, get the COVID shot because you will die.  Then... get the shot because grandma may catch it from you even though you don't feel sick.  Now, it's back to being "optimally protected, or you may die".  Yeah, sounds JUST LIKE Bill Gates with his feeble operating system.  Can't help if there's some "Microsoft bodies" out there but most people have "Linux bodies". 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/31/2022 at 2:49 PM, R. Hartono said:

BG vaccination in Kenya was proven to contain sterilizing agent and only the church dared to fight the authority. 

@teddyv

@Warrior of truth

@SIC

Im not sure about that particular claim but it wouldn't surprise me. Bill Gates has been practicing his eugenics program in countries in Africa and Asia for over 15 years with his foundations. He sterilized so many people in India they kicked him and his vaccines out of the country and his polio vaccines actually caused polio.

This is a man who has openly discussed his depopulation plans using vaccines, he is in league with Satan himself, yet many people worship him as some kind of benevolent saviour, even some Christians do

Edited by Warrior of truth

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0