• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I know im a dude...but i have 4 kids all natural birth...and ive observed all of them. None have been easy so dont take this as me writing it off, just as an observation...but each child has seemingly come faster and easier then the previous...which im told is usually typical of natural births. So if that logic holds true this child should come easier then your last one...how much easier is anyones guess...but should in theory be easier. 

Of course it may not be and there maybe complications...i may not know what im talking about. I personally dont see it as sinful or wrong no matter which route you choose, i just thought id throw in my .02 cents worth just in case it may help you make your decision. If it doesnt then feel free to disregard.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Congratulations on becoming a mother for the third time!  You are truly blessed to be giving birth once again.

Childbirth has been a "curse" since the beginning and is rarely easy.  I think it is important to note that "modern" medicine has both helped and harmed the birthing process.  The confusion and stress you are experiencing right now are as a result of pressure from your husband, doctors and the plethora of information available to you in the form of other peoples' opinion.  Ultimately, you know your own body and what it is capable of.  You've already had one VBAC.  Did it go well overall, and did the Father bless you?  Depending also which country you reside in will make a difference.  If you are in Britain, then midwife delivery is normal in a hospital with doctors available for emergency situations.  In the US, which it sounds like, you might have to make the choice up front, and your delivery will be much more controlled.

As a mother of ten, I have experienced the whole gamut of deliveries (and traumas), including blood loss and such.  I think the real question here is how to honor your Creator.  In an unequally yoked marriage, that is a hard thing to do. However, for the child's sake, the crucial choice is whether or not to be in agreement with your husband.  Whether you consider 1 Corinthians 7, or Titus 2 4-6, or Ephesians 5:24 etc., you have chosen your husband to be subject to him.  Clearly, if his advice is to drive into a lake then do not do it!  However, you have chosen to marry an unbeliever who relies upon the world's way of doing things and you must now be subject to his instruction, unless he breaks Yahweh's commandments, which he is not in this situation.  There are always three voices in your head vying for your attention:  yours, the enemy, and that still, small voice of the Father.  The scriptural way is to submit to your husbands advice, or choice here, because he believes it is in yours, and your baby's best interest.  The Father will bless you for doing what He requires in terms of submitting to your husband.  Shalom.