IGNORED

Who is the Little Horn of Daniel 8? Can this be linked with the Little Horn in Daniel 7?

adamjedgar

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Well.....perhaps, but that's a stretch. I'll not argue that one.

But I will say that I disagree. 

All you have to do is look it up on the internet. This is nothing new. The Christmas Tree has nothing to do with Christ. It has everything to do with Nimrod. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

2 hours ago, The Light said:

I don't think you have understanding in this area.

The Jews worshiped the Golden Calf. The Golden Calf was the Apis Bull, an Eqyptian god, who was Osiris. Nimrod is Osiris.

Hos 9

10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Israel went to Baalpeor. Baal means Lord. Nimrod is Baal. Baalpeor is Lord of the opening.

We can absolutely identify Nimrod as the coming Antichrist. He fulfills every single scripture about the antichrist. Those scriptures in Dan 11 are not about THE ANTICHRIST. They are about AN ANTICHRIST. They are about the rider on the white horse who also claims to be God and then give his power to THE ANTICHRIST, Nimrod.

Your claim of pagan Nimrod resurrected will fulfill the future antichrist?

Judaism as a whole wont accept or rceive such, sorta like claiming a Muslim will be received as the returned Moshiach/Messiah 

The future Antichrist is going the be a Jew/Hebrew, just as Daniel 11:37 describes

Orthodox-Jews.com

Moshiach - The Jewish Messiah

Hope for Moshiach

"I believe with perfect faith in the coming of Moshiach (the messiah), and though he may tarry, nevertheless I await his coming every day." (In Hebrew: "Ani ma'amin b'emunah shleimah beviat haMashiach, v'af al pi sheyitmameiha, im kol zeh achakeh lo b'chol yom sheyavo.")

Those are the words that Orthodox Jews said and sang throughout the Jewish history of exile and persecution. It was this passage, written by Maimonides and based on ancient Jewish belief, which gave the Jews courage to survive. Forever hoping that at any given second Meshiach will come and redeem the Jewish people to take them to their homeland - Israel.

Jews yearning

Orthodox Jews will bless each other "You shall live to see Meshiach". As this was the hope and future of the Jews throughout their hard history. Almost every speech by a Jewish scholar will end with the words "we should be blessed to live to Meshiachs' days".

Importance of Belief

It is a core central belief of Judaism without any disagreement or dispute. As Maimonides writes (Kings 11): "whoever does not believe in him, or does not await his coming, denies not only the other prophets, but also the Torah and of Moshe, our teacher, for the Torah attests to his coming".

Nature of Mashiach

As opposed to Christianity, the Jewish Messiah is not a savior. The Jewish Messiah is not a divine being. The Jewish Messiah will not come to repent us from our sins. All these ideas are dismissed and considered heresy in Judaism.

The word "Mashiach" translates to "the anointed one," as in ancient times when new kings were anointed. Moshiach will be the anointed king at the end of days. In Judaism Mashiach will be a king who will be a descendent of King David (2 Samuel 7:12-13; Jeremiah 23:5), observant of Jewish law (Isaiah 11:2-5), a righteous judge (Jeremiah 33:15), and a great military leader.

What will happen then?

Maimonides writes: He will come in order to establish peace in the world; as the prophecy states (Malachi 3:24), "He will bring back the hearts of the fathers to the children".

When Moshiach comes all Jews will return from exile to Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5); there will be universal acceptance of the Jewish God and the Jewish religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; 66:23; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9); There will be no sin or evil; all Jews will obey the commandments (Zephaniah 3:13; Ezekiel 37:24); the Third and final Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 37:26-27) and the Sanhedrin (Jewish high court of law) will be re-instituted (Maimonides Kings 11:1).

Maimonides explains the verse describing the days of the coming of Moshiach in Yeshayahu (11:6): "The wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat," Maimonides explains: this is a parable, meaning that the Jewish people will dwell securely together with their enemies who are likened to wolves and leopards.

Edited by truth7t7

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claim of pagan Nimrod resurrected will fulfill the future antichrist?

What you don't grasp is that almost all religions of the world worship Nimrod already.

Among a few off the top of my head, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism, Zoroastrianism all have the trinity that originated with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. The Greeks had their trinity with Zeus being the father god. Nimrod is Zues. Same with the Romans they worshipped Nimrod as Jupiter. And what is in the Catholic religion? Mithraism from Egypt. Nimrod is already the god of so many religions that it won't take much to convince the world that he is God

Judaism as a whole wont accept or rceive such, sorta like claiming a Muslim will be received as the returned Moshiach/Messiah 

Like I said. They worshipped the Golden Calf. That Golden Calf represents Nimrod as the Egyptian god Osiris.

Additionally, as we can see in Hosea 9, the Jews were supposed to be the FIRST HARVEST but the went after Baalpeor and therefore would not be the first harvest. The Gentiles will be the First Harvest and the 12 tribes will be the second harvest. 

In Solomons Temple there were statues of Baal and other false gods. Nimrod is Baal. There is plenty of history of the Jews turning from God to Baal, who is Nimrod.

The future Antichrist is going the be a Jew/Hebrew, just as Daniel 11:37 describes

This is beast number 1. There are 7 heads and one of the heads suffers the deadly wound of the sword and lives. This is Nimrod, the Antichist.

Rev 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

This is beast number two. He is the rider of the white horse of the 1st seal. This is the King of the North that is in Daniel 11. You are mixing the characteristics of the 1st beast and the second beast together.

Rev 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Both beasts claim to be Christ. The first beast is THE ANTICHRIST. The second beast is AN ANTICHRIST.

Jesus confirms this in Matthew 24

Matt 24

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Then in the great tribulation the 1st beast shows up. He is the 1st beast. because he was and is not and yet is. And Jesus tells us again.

Matt 24

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

In summary, you are confusing the King of the North, who is the rider on the white horse, with THE ANTICHIRST, who is Nimrod.

Edited by The Light

7 minutes ago, The Light said:

What you don't grasp is that almost all religions of the world worship Nimrod already.

Among a few off the top of my head, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism, Zoroastrianism all have the trinity that originated with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. The Greeks had their trinity with Zeus being the father god. Nimrod is Zues. Same with the Romans they worshipped Nimrod as Jupiter. And what is in the Catholic religion? Mithraism from Egypt. Nimrod is already the god of so many religions that it won't take much to convince the world that he is God

Like I said. They worshipped the Golden Calf. That Golden Calf represents Nimrod as the Egyptian god Osiris.

Additionally, as we can see in Hosea 9, the Jews were supposed to be the FIRST HARVEST but the went after Baalpeor and therefore would not be the first harvest. The Gentiles will be the First Harvest and the 12 tribes will be the second harvest. 

In Solomons Temple there were statues of Baal and other false gods. Nimrod is Baal. There is plenty of history of the Jews turning from God to Baal, who is Nimrod.

This is beast number 1. There are 7 heads and one of the heads suffers the deadly wound of the sword and lives. This is Nimrod, the Antichist.

Rev 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

This is beast number two. He is the rider of the white horse of the 1st seal. This is the King of the North that is in Daniel 11. You are mixing the characteristics of the 1st beast and the second beast together.

Rev 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Both beasts claim to be Christ. The first beast is THE ANTICHRIST. The second beast is AN ANTICHRIST.

Jesus confirms this in Matthew 24

Matt 24

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Then in the great tribulation the 1st beast shows up. He is the 1st beast. because he was and is not and yet is. And Jesus tells us again.

Matt 24

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

In summary, you are confusing the King of the North, who is the rider on the white horse, with THE ANTICHIRST, who is Nimrod.

Im fully aware that all mystery religions find their roots in Nimrod and Babylon

Fact is, the Jews aren't going to receive a Non-Jew as Messiah in a resurrected Nimrod

4 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Im fully aware that all mystery religions find their roots in Nimrod and Babylon

Fact is, the Jews aren't going to receive a Non-Jew as Messiah in a resurrected Nimrod

Fact is, they have done so many times in the past. Additionally, I am not aware that the elect will accept this false Messiah even with all the signs and wonders. I suspect, those elect of the nation of Israel will flee to the place prepared for them as instructed in the Word.

Matt 24

4 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matt 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

14 minutes ago, The Light said:

Fact is, they have done so many times in the past. Additionally, I am not aware that the elect will accept this false Messiah even with all the signs and wonders. I suspect, those elect of the nation of Israel will flee to the place prepared for them as instructed in the Word.

Matt 24

4 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matt 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Fact is, I have posted a thread in the "Prophecy" forum explaining the woman in the wilderness Revelation 12:6

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

so Nimrod is going to be resurrected to become the antichrist? That is an unusual point of view....I am struggling to find evidence that supports this theory as the bible does not specifically name who the antichrist is.

It would seem to be at odds with what Jesus himself said :

Matthew 24

4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

The Messiah clearly states "many will come in my name claiming to be the Christ"

I am not sure how Nimrod can fit into the category of "many", he was but one man. 

It does pose the question, can Satan give life?

I found an interesting article on this that i am just starting to read, I havent finished it yet so I am not sure what its final conclusion is...

https://tms.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/tmsj18b.pdf

4 minutes ago, adamjedgar said:

so Nimrod is going to be resurrected to become the antichrist? That is an unusual point of view....I am struggling to find evidence that supports this theory as the bible does not specifically name who the antichrist is.

Matthew 24

4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

The Messiah clearly states "many will come in my name claiming to be the Christ"

I am not sure how Nimrod can fit into the category of "many", he was but one man. 

I found an interesting article on this that i am just starting to read, I havent finished it yet so I am not sure what its final conclusion is...

Quote Adamjedgar: Nimrod? Is he raised from the dead by the devil for this purpose?

5 minutes ago, adamjedgar said:

Can satan give life, laughable

Your question is void of scriptural truth elementary, read it again and again 

Colossians 1:16-17AKJV

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

21 minutes ago, adamjedgar said:

Matthew 24

whilst i do not agree with the direction the article takes...some of it is convincing regarding Satans ability to raise the dead:

"God being the ultimate source of the first beast’s return and of the two resurrected bodies in Revelation 19:20 refutes every criticism and concern that Hanegraaf and Brouwer raise regarding the return to life of the beast. Only God has the power to raise the dead, not Satan. The Antichrist does not raise himself; God raises him. Satan by no means possesses creative power; God alone does, although Satan will lie about this in the future, receiving worship that is not properly due him (Rev 13:4). So though it will appear to the unbelieving world not so much that God has no equals but rather that Satan has no equals, Scripture plainly indicates that is never so. Satan operates only when God allows and only to the degree God allows"