IGNORED

How do You work on Your relation with God each day (morning to evening),what is Your routine?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, BK1110 said:

20-30 minutes of Bible and apologetics study, 20-30 minutes of prayer in the morning. Prayers before bed, and prayer throughout the day as nessicary.

May I suggest that, in addition to reading the Bible you have purchased, you also find a good Bible commentary? This, especially when you are new to the faith or just looking into it, is so key to helping you understand things. A couple of resources that I personally use and have grown and helped me are the Desiring God channel on Youtube, and the Got Questions website. Both totally free and readily accessible online.

I pray God blesses you in your search for him. Don't forget perhaps the most important thing; pray to God and ask him to reveal himself and his truth to you. Tell him you want to know him and are willing to follow whatever is true!

Thank You so much Sir. this helps me further.

I indeed read the bible daily ( daily office online ).

Thank You so much.

God Bless You.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,499
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE IS A FREE GIFT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST

THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE

2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

We are not guaranteed a tomorrow, or even a next minute. We all can die at any unexpected moment. If your sins are not covered by the blood of the Lamb, do not procrastinate or put off accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Our Lord Jesus loves you so much that:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Salvation and eternal life are as easy as ABC.

Admit you have sinned.

Believe Jesus personally died for you.

Choose to accept His gift of forgiveness.

If you would like to accept Jesus as your own personal Savior right now, pray the following prayer and sincerely mean it in your heart:

Dear God, I know I have sinned and I want to ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus died for my sins. I now accept your offer of eternal life. I will follow Jesus as my Savior and try to obey Him in all that I do. Thank you for my new life. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

If you asked Jesus into your heart and earnestly meant it, you are now a Christian and have eternal life. You are now a brother or sister of mine in Christ, we are now a family. You may not experience drastic immediate changes in your life, as it is a growing process. You will find your “want too’s” will change.

Jesus5.jpg

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  20

I love that you are here on a Christian website looking for advice, answers, truth, wisdom, knowledge.  Jesus said to seek him and you WILL find him!  I have been seeking the Lord for over 40 years and do not have any set routine other than talking to him all of the time throughout the day.  He is my closest friend and Lord through the entire day.  I only retired from a career a year ago so the best part about that is my time in the morning.  I am no longer rushing off to a job every day so most day I spend an hour or so with him in scripture, prayer, learning, seeking.  Then of course the plague has changed the past couple of years for many but that should be ending any time and life should return to mostly normal for each of us. 

The Lord just wants you and He will accept you any way you come to him and for whatever amount of time you can give during a day. It does have to be a daily walk though.  Think about the father-child relationship in a good and healthy, loving relationship.  That is what our Heavenly Father wants to have with each one of his children.  Sometimes humans want to put all lots of rules, rituals and requirements on this agape relationship with our Lord but in reality all he wants is you, warts and all.  He wants to love and save us and we need him to love and save us.  The true Father image. All relationships take time and effort for a lifetime. A relationship with Father God is the most important of all in each human life whether the human knows it or not. 

Just keep moving onward and forward with Him, day by day!