IGNORED

How do You work on Your relation with God each day (morning to evening),what is Your routine?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Since i consider myself unsaved,..and working towards the moment that God saves me, i am curious as to how You keep Your religion and belief, alive, vivid, and vibrant.

Thank You so much for Your guidance and/or advice.

God Bless You .

Edited by notsavedyet
spelling matter.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,092
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

I usually start the day by listening to the Holy Word, (by an audio Bible app I've downloaded to my phone), while I'm praying in the spirit (the new tongues, which I call my "spiritual exercise", as it makes my born again spirit to stay connected to the Holy Spirit, and I can more easily hear His voice then and walk in the spirit). 

Then I pray (talk to) Abba Father in Norwegian (my language), in the Name of the Lord. 

During the day I continue to do both, pray in the spirit and pray in my own language. My born again spirit cries "Abba Father"!

Elohim/God is my Abba Father, and it is natural for me to talk with Him "all the time", in the Name of the Lord. 

I also read in His Holy Word during the day, and listen to my husband's Biblical teaching and preaching. 

IMG-20210210-WA0000.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

43 minutes ago, MonicaWife said:

I usually start the day by listening to the Holy Word, (by an audio Bible app I've downloaded to my phone), while I'm praying in the spirit (the new tongues, which I call my "spiritual exercise", as it makes my born again spirit to stay connected to the Holy Spirit, and I can more easily hear His voice then and walk in the spirit). 

Then I pray (talk to) Abba Father in Norwegian (my language), in the Name of the Lord. 

During the day I continue to do both, pray in the spirit and pray in my own language. My born again spirit cries "Abba Father"!

Elohim/God is my Abba Father, and it is natural for me to talk with Him "all the time", in the Name of the Lord. 

I also read in His Holy Word during the day, and listen to my husband's Biblical teaching and preaching. 

IMG-20210210-WA0000.jpg

Thank You so much @MonicaWife ,.i hope i may ask questions about Your routine at a later point.

Many Blessings.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

Prayer - and starting the day off with a good half-an-hour of praying in tongues.

Reading and doing the Word of God daily.

Walking with the Lord throughout the day.

The Holy Spirit gives a disciple a God consciousness that pervades the heart and mind - which leads to upholding my testimony in the world.

Edited by Waggles
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, notsavedyet said:

Since i consider myself unsaved,..and working towards the moment that God saves me, i am curious as to how You keep Your religion and belief, alive, vivid, and vibrant.

Thank You so much for Your guidance and/or advice.

God Bless You .

I suggest that you pick up the Holy Bible and read the book of John to get to know who Jesus Christ is. As far as knowing everyone's routine to many that may be private. 

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

I suggest that you pick up the Holy Bible and read the book of John to get to know who Jesus Christ is. As far as knowing everyone's routine to many that may be private. 

Naturally,.i guess people decide for themselves if they want to share that ,..

I ordered a bible,.a recent translation , in my language,..i am working on my being saved.

Thank You so much, for Your attention.

God Bless You

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I don't practice a religion, but live in a relationship with God.  I converse with Him all day long, not just assigned times.  As in any real relationship, communication is key, keeping in mind that listening is sometimes much more important then talking.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

I don't practice a religion, but live in a relationship with God.  I converse with Him all day long, not just assigned times.  As in any real relationship, communication is key, keeping in mind that listening is sometimes much more important then talking.

amen

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

20-30 minutes of Bible and apologetics study, 20-30 minutes of prayer in the morning. Prayers before bed, and prayer throughout the day as nessicary.

May I suggest that, in addition to reading the Bible you have purchased, you also find a good Bible commentary? This, especially when you are new to the faith or just looking into it, is so key to helping you understand things. A couple of resources that I personally use and have grown and helped me are the Desiring God channel on Youtube, and the Got Questions website. Both totally free and readily accessible online.

I pray God blesses you in your search for him. Don't forget perhaps the most important thing; pray to God and ask him to reveal himself and his truth to you. Tell him you want to know him and are willing to follow whatever is true!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

@notsavedyet

I have a difficult time answering this because I am often busy. Up at 5-5:30 am and I don't stop until 9 or 10pm, sometimes later. I don't have the time to sit and think about much of anything at the beginning of my day.

While I don't consciously do these things, I will most mornings on waking say the Lord's Prayer and think about what it means. This is now a routine for me. Then on my way to work I will listen often to a certain preacher who comes on during that time.

We are told to pray without ceasing as believers. I tend to pray often as if I'm carrying a conversation on with God. It's those little thoughts all through the day where I confer with Him when I can. When I am in a store to buy supplies I will ask for wisdom to make the right choices. If my church brings others who are struggling with health or other issues, I will try to remember them in prayer. If I did something that needs a confession, I will do that silently...and so these things are happening on and off all through the day.

If you looked at me externally it wouldn't seem like anything was going on. When I'm at work sometimes I pray, but I can't always work and pray.

I like to find a subject in the bible and study it or look at world events and determine if they in some way are aligning with what's happening now. I am not an organized study. I get my info at different times from all kinds of sources using the bible. 

I would keep typing but I gotta go. I'll be back for more.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1