BCPaolo

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

What happened to people who died before Jesus' time? were they all condemed to hell? If no one gets to the Father except through the Son, what happened before the Son?

Guest TheHope45

On a similar topic, how did and do people who have never had a chance to hear the words of Jesus, or the words of our God end up in heaven or are judged. This is the one issue that I struggle with when it comes to understanding the judgement. Any help and understanding on this topic is appreciated.

God Bless,

JD

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

What happened to people who died before Jesus' time? were they all condemed to hell? If no one gets to the Father except through the Son, what happened before the Son?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Luke 16:19"There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22"The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In hell,[c] where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

25"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

On a similar topic, how did and do people who have never had a chance to hear the words of Jesus, or the words of our God end up in heaven or are judged. This is the one issue that I struggle with when it comes to understanding the judgement. Any help and understanding on this topic is appreciated.

God Bless,

JD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Romans 1:18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

God is soverign and will make Himself known to those He has predestined to recieve Him.