• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Reposting to this forum where the videos will hopefully show up.

There has been something bothering me for several months now which I never seem to hear anyone talking about it, but members of the Biden Administration cannot be as inept and incompetent as they are appearing to be. These are people who have Masters degrees and PhDs from the most prestigious Universities in the country, and yet when asked to address the American people they consistently present themselves as having barely graduated High School. I believe they are presenting this image deliberately so as to deflect from the heat they would otherwise take on how their policies are destroying the country. The idea is to fake incompetence so badly that Americans give them a pass rather than fervently holding them accountable, which all the more is enabling them to carry out their work of, as they call it, "Building Back Better."

Please understand, I am not into bashing people politically. I don't even normally follow politics that much. I'm simply posting this thread because I see so many obviously not understanding what it is they are actually seeing. People need to wake up to the fact that they are being PLAYED. These people know what they are doing, and those who think they don't are being duped.

Let's start with the US Press Secretary, Karine Jeanne-Pierre. Since assuming the office a month or so ago, Jeanne-Pierre has this habit of not actually addressing reporters directly when faced with tough questions. She simply reads off notes provided for her, and if the questions get really tough, she will thumb through her notes for upwards of 15 seconds and then reply, "I'm sorry, but don't have anything else for you on that right now."

The average High School graduate could read from notes on a page, so why is a woman with a Masters Degree in Public Affairs from Columbia University incapable of answering reporters directly? Maybe she's feigning ineptitude so she doesn't have to answer. And why was she even chosen to begin with? Maybe it's because she's the country's first black lesbian Press Secretary (Horray!), arranged by design so that if anyone criticizes her preplanned "ineptitude" it is simply because they are "racist homophobes" and don't want a black lesbian to speak to them about White House affairs.

Then we have US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. This woman was an honors student all her life. She was admitted to a selective science honors program at Columbia University, and graduated summa cum laude from Brown University with a Bachelor's in economics, going on to earn her Master's and PhD degrees from Yale. She's pure Ivy League and cream of the crop, and currently worth over 200 million. Yet her advice to the American people on matters of the economy over the last two years has bordered on the imbecilic. As economist Jess Sica recently stated, "I spend more time listening to my golden retriever on the topic of economics than I do Janet Yellen," and as Laura Ingraham said last week, "I wouldn't trust that woman with my grandchildren's daycare."

The obvious conclusion from watching her is that she is simply telling the American people what Joe Biden wants them to hear while trying to put an "educated" face on it, but her positions have become so bizarre (and politically correct) now that she appears to be getting senile. In reality, however, I seriously doubt she actually believes anything coming out of her mouth. She knows better. But she also knows few can get angry with someone who looks like she's an over-the-hill grandmother who bakes warm batches of cookies for the kids, and makes sure they have nice outfits to wear.

As Hannity put it bluntly, she is now little more than a useful idiot in Joe Biden's Administration; yet another case of someone who is actually much smarter than she appears to be but is coming off like she has no clue.

Then we have Joe Biden himself, the kingpin. He just fell off his bike a few days ago with the world watching, and that goes well with the 3,000,000,000,0000,0000,000 gaffs that have come out of his mouth since taking office. I suppose the only polite response is sarcasm, which is what many are now resorting to even internationally. But the reality is, the Biden administration has been sending the US economy straight into the gutter deliberately and the rest of the world's right along with it, even as most people laugh off the stumblings and bumblings of a "cognitively challenged" old codger.

At least he's comedy relief, but what's happening isn't funny, and as they say, "He who laughs last, laughs the loudest."

Edited by Hidden In Him

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

This is an interesting view. Having worked in higher educational institutions, I can tell you that moving up the ranks in an educational system does not guarantee common sense. If anything much of the time their minds have been molded politically by the system in which they took part.

There are numerous buddy systems in place at higher levels of education and government. These systems can make the ride into prominence easier if you happen to be an accepted member of their group, especially if you are being 'groomed'. Translation- You don't have to be the sharpest stick in the pile. Remember George Bush Junior? How about when Donald Trump commented that maybe an injection of disinfectant could help with COVID, on national TV no less in the presence of the surgeon general?  

In the case of our sitting president, no I really think he is loosing his cookies, or maybe he has already lost his cookies. The puppet masters didn't necessarily want or need anyone that was a member of mensa. I believe they slightly miscalculated he was going to play that part so well.I mean, the man is bordering on a second Don Knots. The main thing is they wanted someone pliable. A person or persons who would do almost anything for personal gain. He was their ace in the hole. It should be pretty clear by now, the last several sitting presidents we have had were not really the ones in control. The same puppet masters are working the media because they own all of it. They have successfully talked the American people into cutting their own throats.

There are all of these smoke screens. RHINOS who entered the most conservative party and are doing their best to neutralize it. How did they get there? Many Americans vote on a one party ticket, so they pull the ballot across the board, never considering the individual candidates for their  local , state and national offices might be RHINO plants. I have been guilty of some of that. No more.

What I an seeing is the beginnings of the great deception. The great lies people will believe spoken of in scripture. If you can see the lies count yourself blessed that you have not been deceived. Millions will be and are deceived. I think this is only going to get worse. After everything is broken down, there will be a PR campaign the likes of which has never been seen to promote the new world order. Dissenting Christians will be seen and dealt with like the enemy because we won't accept-

A. Anyone sitting on the throne of God but YHWH.

B. Lifestyles promoted as normal and healthy that are really sinful and shameful.

Sadly , I believe we are headed into another era of totalitarianism, fascism and oppression of the common citizens who refuse to follow their satanic agenda that will eventually usher in the son of perdition. It might not happen immediately, but I thinks it's going to come sooner than many expected.

On one hand I hope they will not be successful. On the other hand, the continued success of their evil plot assures us believers are closer than ever to our eternal destiny. The one where Christ returns and eliminates all of these evil men.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

50 minutes ago, Starise said:

The main thing is they wanted someone pliable.

He's certainly that, LoL.  

Much I could comment on, but there are others who seem to think Biden at the very least has indeed actually checked out. For my part I always assumed so myself, but the thing that strikes me as interesting now is that so many he has under his employ seem to take the same posture if you will, even those in the prime of life or with stellar credentials.

I know what you mean about the education establishment, as it appears the same mentality took over Christian academia as well in many circles. But I sense something very deliberate afoot in the Biden Administration now. I was watching Kudlow talking about how they needed to send a quality, knowledgeable representative to the Oil industry execs and work out a solution, but instead they chose to send in a complete numskull who wasn't even up on the situation. Again I think this was deliberate. If they can make people think they are simply ignorant, people will more readily excuse the fact that their policies are destroying the country.

Apparently they met again a few days ago, but time will tell if anything has changed. A few weeks ago, Chevron CEO Mike Wirth wrote a letter to Biden saying that he “has largely sought to criticize, and at times vilify, our industry,” and it took Press Secretary Karine Jeanne-Pierre only a day or two after the latest meeting to do it again, so they could just be pulling the wool over their eyes like they are doing with the American people. 

Edited by Hidden In Him