• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Instead of violent lips, let’s have minds ready to bless our enemies:

•    “Therefore, brothers, having boldness to enter into the Holy of Holies by the blood of Jesus, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies having been washed with pure water.” (Heb 10:19,22).

During much time I tried to take in this passage. Finally, this sank in my mind:

•    “And I will sprinkle clean waters on you, and you shall be clean. I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from your idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. And I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you shall keep My judgments and do them.” (Eze 36:25-27)

Our heart is purified from the evil conscience when its stony heart of the conscience is taken away. To figure out this, see these verses:

•    “Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, like some, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? You” are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men, it having been made plain that you are the epistle of Christ, ministered by us, not having been written with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not on tablets of stone, but in fleshly tablets of the heart.” (2Cor 3:1-3). 
•    “But if the ministry of death, having been engraved in letters in stone was with glory (so that the sons of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses because of the glory of his face), which was being done away; shall not the ministry of the Spirit be with more glory?” (2Co 3:7,8).

Our heart needs to get free of the legalism of the stony heart so that we can receive a heart that can be written by the Holy Spirit in person, that is to say, a heart that can be the daily of Him. To be more precise: we need to live the Will of the Holy Spirit, so that all His teachings can be registered in our memory in the form of acts that we fulfilled. In other words, the film (or letter, if you prefer) of our life ought to be filled with the testimony that Christ is alive and His Word is alive and efficacious (Heb 4:12).

Instead of judging and condemning people based on mechanical laws, we need to hear Jesus’ voice and allow Him to use us for ministering His superabounding grace (Rom 5:20).

The body having been washed with pure water means to have all of our attitudes cleaned from impure thoughts and feelings, to start from idolatry (remembering that stubbornness is as iniquity and idol-worship – 1Sam 15:23).

So, have a good weekend with blessings on your head in  favor of people:

•    “Blessings are on the head of the just; but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.” (Pro 10:6).