IGNORED

How could Adam and Eve fall in the faith being in the paradise? (Part 3)

Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

How could Adam and Eve fall in the faith being in the paradise? (Part 3)

Paul explained this perfectly:

•    2Co 12:9,10 -> “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”.

The weakness of the woman is her strength. As she is stronger in the body and soul, this makes her more susceptible to the suggestions of Ha-Satan (exactly what happened in Eden):

•    1Ti 2:13,14 -> “For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.”.

By the way: it is for this reason that the Creator put the man in the leadership of the ministry (enjoining that the women stay silent in the meetings of the Church – 1Cor 14:34,35): because His power is made perfect in the weakness.

And this is the reason for what the intimacy between husband and woman is so important:

•    Gen 2:24 -> “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”.

Note that husband and wife only become one flesh after the sexual intercourse. That is to say, only in the sexual relationship the woman can feel and receive within herself all the weaknesses of the husband and, thus, seek in Jesus what is necessary to make him complete and able to overcome his weakness. It is this intimacy which allow them to know each other better (1Peter 3:7), to the point of the wife ceding to her husband, being always together where Jesus desires him in order to bear him up (this is what means to be one flesh).

Regretfully, Adam only had sexual intercourse with the woman after the sin (Gen 4:1), failing in the first commandment:

•    Gen 1:28 -> “And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.””.

This made her heart empty. In the anxiety of finding a reason to live, she thought that, if she got more ken, she would be happier. As she was idle, she had time to gossip with the serpent about the Creator.

In virtue of all these mistakes, Ha-Satan found room to penetrate in the paradise, possess the serpent and convince Eve that the Creator was hiding of her what could make her extremely relish.

Have a good day in Christ Jesus.