IGNORED

Our source of hope in these dark end times!

Close_to_Jesus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

We serve a God who is known as "the God of hope". I don't know about you, but that is comforting to me in these crazy times. Truly, we are in the last days of the last days. This world is absolutely insane! People are going in the complete opposite direction of the Lord. These are dark days and they are getting darker and if we aren't grounded in the Word, it's easy to fall into fear, despair, and hopelessness.

I know many out there share my feelings here and that's why I want to share this message on where to find our hope. This is a now word and I hope you will participate in the conversation.
There is hope, we just need to know the God that promises us hope, peace, and joy, amen?
YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes
God bless and keep you always!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Romans 8:24-25

For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,052
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

Amen to that. When I feel a bit overwhelmed I put some great music in my ears and thank God that things are not worse. When you look at the incredible suffering in other parts of the world, even those of us who think we're going through hard times have lots to be thankful and blessed about. God is good.

• Thumbs Up 1