• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1977

Even the guy who played Jesse on Full House was a homo. You can't trust anyone these days. I couldn't be an athelete, no way to know which guy is the homo checking you out in the shower or the locker room.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey! I think I know you. You're the guy who keeps all the gays from even wanting to know any Christians. Seriously, do you think that any homosexual is ever going to want to leave his/her lifestyle and become a Christian if they think this is how Christians think?

I've said in other postings, and I will say again here, I have homosexual friends. One of them in particular wants to know God, she longs for the relationship with Christ that she had when she was a child. Her stumbling block is the fact that she feels hated by Christians.

We as Christians ask her to give up a part of her identity, her culture, her relationship, the lifestyle she has been living for years. Yet instead of offering her the love of Christ to replace those things, we offer her judgement and fear. We ask the gays to give up their sin before coming to Christ, where we allow everyone else to come to Him first and be forgiven, then give up their sins with his power.

I'm not saying it isn't a sin, but I am saying that if we consider it the unforgivable sin then we are never going to convince anyone to leave it.

Edited by kodischild

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

The sooner all of you realize that, as Christians, you have no rights, the easier this issue becomes.

They kicked the child out because of what two people in custody of her did....how is this in any way Biblical? Forget the "legal" implications and that it's "their right", biblically, how does this work?

They kicked the child out because of what two people in custody of her did....how is this in any way Biblical? Forget the "legal" implications and that it's "their right", biblically, how does this work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't defend them by saying it's their right, although it is. I defended them by saying it's their obligation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How? Biblically, how is it their obligation?

Don't even try to answer it because you can't answer it, no one can. The fact of the matter if the school defied the principles of grace and the Bible by expelling the student. There is no getting around it. But hey, that's on par for the course in American Christianity, put politics infront of Christ.

How do you think a fourteen year old reacted when Muslims busted through the door and threatened to kill him unless he recanted his faith in Christ? Who do Sudanese parents go complain to when their children are hacked to death for their faith?

Yet you and all of American Christendom is throwing a fit because a child of lesbian parents snuck into a "Christian" school? Shame on us.

How? Biblically, how is it their obligation?

How about you go back and read my post where I explain it?

Do you not realize how absurd your logic is in the broad spectrum of history and Biblical interpretation?

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I'm not living in a glass house. I'm correct and 100% right on this issue :thumbsup: I'll throw all the rocks I wish.

You have no biblical proof, you didn't supply any in any of your previous posts. Now put together an intelligent reply, if you can. I'm doubting you can because you'd rather support the culture of Christianity and not the Biblical Christianity.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

SJ -

I know of a Message Board I'd love to introduce to you!

:thumbsup:

SJ -

I know of a Message Board I'd love to introduce to you!

:thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

Do I have to spell it out for you. Thou shalt not lie. If the school doesn't keep its promise to parents, it's lying.

Where is "Thou shalt not lie" in the Bible? It's not. Did Christ keep His promise when He came and was around sinners. While some sought after Him, others did not, instead He went to them. Zaccheus, the woman at the well, and others come to mind where Jesus came across them or went to them. Of the disciples, which one asked to follow Him? Not a single one, in fact one was a tax collector. Instead, He asked for them to follow Him, He met them where they were at.

How about Christ's warning against corrupting children? If the school allows its students to be corrupted by allowing reprobates into its classroom, it is violating Christ's teaching.

That was in reference to new Christians and leading them astray in false doctrines. It was likewise to the leaders of the church. You're refering to Matthew 18 and the milstone analogy.

Children are not the people for your kind of experiments in liberal theology. They must be raised right before they can be any good as salt and light to the world.

Call it what you will to fulfill your biased straw man argumentation, it is Biblically based. By kicking the child out for what the parents have done (and what the child has been raised in) they have violated the Biblical idea of grace and of distributing grace to the world. The child was raised in an enviroment where homosexuality is permissable, thus the "Christian" school, which would have been the only avenue to teach this child differently, has subsequently kicked out the one person that needed to be there.

Why don't you just take the next step and declare it evil for Christian schools to even exist!

I already took that step a long time ago :thumbsup:

Christian schools seek to isolate people from society instead of integrating CHristians into the darkness. How effective is a flashlight on a sunny day or in the middle of a bright room? A flashlight is only effective when it is surrounded by darkness.

Look at all the opportunities being missed because some children of Christian parents are being isolated in Christian schools, rather than being sent as immature missionaries to public schools.

Well now, if the Church did a better job at discipleship we wouldn't have to worry about having immature missionaries, now would we? If children's ministry and youth ministry were more than day care services with a God theme, the problem would certainly dissipate into nothing.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There's one factor that's been in the shadows, though.

What are the chances that the "parents" did this intentionally?

What I mean is there is considerable evidence that there is an organized homosexual aganda going on - not just to make homosexuality accepted, but promoted.

What if these "parents" deliberately disobeyed the rules with the intent of promoting this agenda?

There's one factor that's been in the shadows, though.

What are the chances that the "parents" did this intentionally?

What I mean is there is considerable evidence that there is an organized homosexual aganda going on - not just to make homosexuality accepted, but promoted.

What if these "parents" deliberately disobeyed the rules with the intent of promoting this agenda?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what if they did? Does that negate the Christian duty? :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Student expelled for lesbian parents

From correspondents in Los Angeles

24sep05

A TEENAGE girl has been expelled from a US Christian school after officials discovered her parents were lesbians whose lifestyle did not live up to church standards, the school said Friday.

The 14-year-old pupil, Shay Clark, was kicked out of the school in the town of Ontario east of Los Angeles on Thursday after teachers discovered that her mother and partner of 22 years were in a relationship the school did not consider Christian.

"The school requires that at least one parent be a confessing Christian and active in the local Christian church," Ontario Christian School said in a statement.

"In this case, the parent does not meet the criteria by participating in a homosexual relationship. We regret that this relationship was not disclosed at the time of admission, as that information would have prevented enrolment and the occasion for misunderstanding," the terse statement added.

Click here to read entire article

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have thought that the school would have embraced the girl and tried to keep her on the straight and narrow. Now this girl may wind up being prejiduced against Christ because of the fear that the school demonstrated. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A little leavening leavens the whole lump. It is apparent that lies were told to enter the student into the school. The devils purpose was involved here. What lengths would you go to, to keep your impressionable children from being taught smut even by other children? This child would need extra attention and teaching to get her to understand that her parents are going to hell because of their life style. This would not be fare to the other students and is not a Christian schools obligation or purpose. That is why the rules were made to begin with. If the rules are broken be it just or not, punishment is in order.

Denise