• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Do you know that the world (planet allegedly where we all live) is round and we live in a heliocentric universe? Is it because you've personally experienced the round world in which in which we live? Or is it because that is what you've been taught, what you've learned over your years here?

Fact is you literally do not "know". You may have been taught that we live on a round planet influenced by other planets in the "universe" we are told that surrounds us here. And I appreciate that as I was taught the same. Proof doesn't literally exist to that alleged story of creation however. Likewise do you "know" that the bible is true as the most zealous theologically will affirm doctrinally by their "belief" that it is so? But do you "know" it? Probably not. You probably only know you have been taught and are oblivious to any other truth. That's the nature of deception though, feed your mind with an untruth but tell you to accept it as true (whether it is or not). 

The bible that we so admirably adore today is lacking much information, but because we've been told it's so, it is allegedly so. Don't you know that the bible we have today was affirmed as such by the Roman Catholic Church upon a book they changed over the years to meet their narrative after having received incomplete records of the past rewritten by the Jews? I encourage you to seek God with your whole heart and He will reveal truth to you. Do not rely on a "fable" pushed upon the population by the most wicked church organization of Jews and Catholics ever. You, only you, can seek the truth in your spirit and only you, only you, can know the truth. Seek it. Shalom.

Phillipians 2:[5] Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
[6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
[9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
[12] Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

God never said he created other planets.  God created 1 Sun, 1 Moon, and 1 Earth and stars for lights for the earth.  Yet we are told there are billions upon billions of Suns, Earth like planets and Moons. Did you know the word planet comes from the Greek word 'planeos' which means to deceive.  Why are all the so-called planets named after Greek and Roman gods??? 

I believe we have been lied to and deceived about a lot things about our earth and its origins in order to conceal the truth about our Creator:  Big Bang, Earth 4.6 Billions Years Old, Evolution, Moon Landing, Interplanetary Space Travel.  According to our overlords, earth is just another insignificant planet among trillions and trillions of other suns, planets, and moons. They would have you believe we are an insignificant speck of star dust in a godless universe and it all happened by chance over billions of years.  Aliens from other planets is the new deception being pushed on us and the Pope wants to get them baptized.

God said that the stars of heaven will fall upon the earth as figs in last days.  Could you imagine stars landing on our earth when we are told, stars are suns that are millions and billions x bigger than the earth...something is massively wrong with that picture.  

God told Gideon to tell the Sun and Moon stop moving in order to make the day last twice as long and instantly they stopped.  How is that possible if we are the ones moving/spinning around the Sun and not the other way around?  God should have correctly told Gideon tell the earth to stop moving/spinning.  The problem with that is, if the earth suddenly stopped we would all be ejected into space from the force of the stop and loss of gravity, being that the earth spins at 1000 miles per hour according to science.  This is not even factoring in the speed which we are traveling around the Sun (66,000 mph).  Maybe they were just ignorant goat herders and God intentional lied to them because he did not want to confuse them on the science, or maybe we are the ones who have been lied to about the nature of God's creation.  

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,375
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

2 Timothy 1:12
"I know whom I have believed"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

17 hours ago, branchesofHim said:

Do you know that the world (planet allegedly where we all live) is round and we live in a heliocentric universe?

I know a little bit about astrophysics, and I trust the people with a PhD to know a little bit of something about a subject they have put a lot of time and effort into learning. Gerald Schroeder and Neil DeGrasse Tyson are my favorite. A lot of their teaching is free on the internet if you do not want to buy their books. 

What I avoid are the people who only put two or three minutes into something. It amazes me that they consider their three minutes of thought on equal ground with someone that has put thousands of hours of work and study into a subject.