• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  528
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,307
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

Last week I went home and noticed someone break into my house. They have taken some of my items. I had to replace the lock but the little money I had too was stolen. We live in a state of emergency. All doors are locked at 6pm and you are not expected to go visiting after that time. I begged my neighbors to help me fix my door so that i can have some sleep. Onc of them told me it is late and he cannot come out to help. Another one promised but did not show up but one who i did not ask for help willing came and helped me fix the door. 

I thought, “Two different people with two different outlooks.  One was willing to help, but the other one would only follow the rules.  Hey, are we Christians like that?!  Are we willing to help others and to get involved in their lives?  Or do we just don’t care and don’t bother to get involved?  Peter said in I Peter 3:10&11, “For he that will love life, and see good days, … Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.”  Hey, help someone today.  Do a kind deed.  You will help them, and in doing so, you will help yourself.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,895
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Amen! We must be people who are willing to step outside our comfort zone and help others!

philippians2_1_11.png