• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

Dear who ever might be able to PLEASE HELP

I am having a problem with being able to post my posts.  I can post a post or two but then I go to post and hit the 'submit button' and the whole page goes under a 'blue highlight and the 'refresh' button starts spinning and never stops.  I have to close out all my windows, then bring back up the search engine get back on Worthy.  Newest thing is I can go straight to TV or News or Chat etc straight away but when I click on forums the 'refresh' spinner starts spinning and wont bring up the page.  

Did I hit some button somewhere that is causing this to happen or do I have to go buy a new computer?   Is this happening to anyone else?  

PLEASE HELP as it is very irritating when trying to have a conversation.  Thank you to whoever can address this issue

but this one did just fine, go figure.  But I noticed it a couple days ago and it seems to be getting worse.  again thank you

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Well, it hasn't happened to me yet, although in the past I've had computers freeze up. Then I have to reboot.

But here is something I do: I always bookmark websites in my Favorites Bar that I need to return to or one's in which I frequently visit. For example, I made a folder in bookmarks entitled: Theology boards. Then I never have to google a search for "Worthy Christian Ministries". The home page of Worthy Ministries is already bookmarked. I simply click on the Bookmarks icon, click on the folder entitled Theology boards, and then in that folder I click on Worthy Christian Forums and presto! I'm at this website.

Favorites.png

7 hours ago, NCAP said:

Well, it hasn't happened to me yet, although in the past I've had computers freeze up. Then I have to reboot.

But here is something I do: I always bookmark websites in my Favorites Bar that I need to return to or one's in which I frequently visit. For example, I made a folder in bookmarks entitled: Theology boards. Then I never have to google a search for "Worthy Christian Ministries". The home page of Worthy Ministries is already bookmarked. I simply click on the Bookmarks icon, click on the folder entitled Theology boards, and then in that folder I click on Worthy Christian Forums and presto! I'm at this website.

Favorites.png

Thank you for sharing that information.  Much appreciated.  It is weird.  Almost feels like they are getting sent somewhere else.  I think some of them have even disappeared.  But I am going to try on another computer in a bit and see if it makes a difference.  Again, thank you.