• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

The Appointed time:  Habakkuk 2:3

Isaiah 60:1-22 Arise! Shine, Jerusalem, for your light has come – over you the glory of the Lord has dawned. Though darkness covers the earth, on you the Lord shines. Over you His glory will appear. Nations and kings will come to your light. Look – your sons and daughters are coming from afar, all assembling in the Land. You will rejoice at the sight. The wealth of nations will be yours. Droves of camels laden with treasure will come and flocks of sheep will cover the Land, acceptable offerings for My altar and to enhance the splendour of My Temple.

Who are these that sail along like clouds? They are vessels assembling from the coasts and islands bringing your children from far away, their treasures with them, for the honour of the Holy One of Israel. In My wrath, I struck you down, now in My favour I show you pity. Foreigners and kings will work for you.

For the nation that refuses to serve you will perish, there will be widespread devastation among such nations. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, to adorn My holy sanctuary. All who reviled you shall pay you homage, calling Jerusalem “The City of the Lord”. I shall give My Land and people everlasting renown. You will receive the best gifts from kings and the nations. Then you will acknowledge that your Redeemer is the Mighty One of Israel. For copper you shall have gold, for iron, silver. You will live in peace and righteousness will rule over you. No more will havoc and ruin be within your borders. Your walls will be deliverance and your gates, praise.

The sun and moon will no longer be your light, for the Lord will be your everlasting light. Your days of mourning will be ended. The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, will possess the Land forever. They are My own planting, the work of My hands for My adornment. The few will become a great nation.

At the appointed time, I, the Lord, will bring this swiftly to pass.  Psalms 102:12-22, Isaiah 49:8                                                                                                       Ref. REB. Some verses abridged.

‘At the Appointed time’: God has appointed times for His celebrations and actions. Acts 17:31

‘darkness covers the earth’: It may be months before the smoke and ash from thewidespread devastation’ of this disastrous fire from the sky  clears. Jeremiah 4:23-27

The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, faithful Christian peoples, assembling from the coasts and islands’, Isaiah 49:8-11, Ezekiel 20:34. They travel on every type of transport to the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:20, Psalms 107

‘Over you, His Glory will appear’, His Glory, not his presence. Then you will acknowledge your Redeemer’. The Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign will come later.

The wealth of nations will be yours’, This happened before; at the first Exodus, the Israelites took treasure from the Egyptians.  Exodus 11:2

‘The splendour of My Temple’, One of the first projects of the new inhabitants of Beulah, will be to build the third Temple. The Temple mount will have been cleared and cleansed by the fires and earthquakes of the Lord’s punishment.     

• Group:  Diamond Member

Psalms 102:12-14 You, Lord are enthroned forever, Your fame will endure to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to take pity on her; the appointed time has come. Hab. 2:3 The Land is dear to Your servants, even the dust and stones moves them to pity.

Psalms 102:15-17 The nations will revere Your Name and all the earthy leaders;  Your glory, when You rebuild Zion again. On that Day You will hear the prayer of the destitute, He will not spurn their plea.

Psalms 102:18-22 This will be written down for future generations, so that people as yet unborn may praise the Lord. He looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the groans of the captives and He sets free those under a death sentence. So; when the peoples are assembled to worship, in Jerusalem, the Name of the Lord will be praised.

Psalms 103:6-14 The Lord is righteous in all He does, He gives justice to those wronged. He revealed His ways to Moses and showed mighty deeds to the Israelites. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, longsuffering and He will not keep His anger forever. He has not treated us as our sins deserve, but as the heavens are far above the earth, so is His love for those who fear Him. In His compassion for us, He puts our offences far away, for He knows how we were made and remembers that we are but dust.

Psalms 106:4-5 Remember me, Lord, when you show favour to Your people, look on me when you save them, that I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones, so that I may rejoice in Your nations joy and exult with Your own people.

Psalms 106:47-48 Deliver us, Lord our God and gather us from the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your holy Name, we will make Your praise our pride. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting – and the people say: AMEN.    PRAISE THE LORD!      

Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says; In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid, you are My people; destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land, you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the one who loves you will guide you along highways. My people, coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter the Land. For the Lord has comforted His people in their distress.                                                                                 Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

These verses describe a deliverance of ‘those who fear the Lord’. As ‘He looks down from on high and sets free the exiles’, so this must occur before the Return of Jesus. ‘My people, destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land’. This is the second Exodus – ‘His people, coming from all parts of the world’, every faithful Christian will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and security. Isaiah 62:1-5  It

is them who greet the Returning Jesus with:  Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member

Baruch 4:1-4 Wisdom is in the Book of God’s Commandments. All who hold fast to it will live, but those who forsake it will die. Happy are we, His people, for we know what is pleasing to our God.

Baruch 4:5-11 Take heart, My people, those who keep My Laws. Israel was sent to the heathens, but not to be destroyed. Because you ignited God’s wrath, you were handed over to the enemy. You forgot your Maker, the One who nurtured you and it caused sorrow to the Land that fostered you. She saw that disaster had come upon you. With joy I brought you up, but with tears and mourning, I watched you go into exile.

Baruch 4:17-24 But how can you be helped? Only the One who brought those disasters upon you, can deliver you. Take heart My children – cry out to the Lord. He will rescue you from the power of your enemies. As the neighbours of Zion have seen your exile, so will they soon witness the deliverance of you, which will come to you with great glory and the radiance of the Eternal.

Baruch 4:25-29 My children, endure in patience the wrath that God has brought upon you. Your enemies now have the upper hand, but you will soon see them destroyed, soon put your foot on his neck. Take heart, My people, He who afflicted you will not forget you. . You went astray, now with tenfold zeal, you must turn back and seek Him.

Baruch 4:30-35 Take heart, Land of Israel, the Lord  will comfort you. Wretched will be they who mistreated you and gloated over your fall. Those who rejoiced over your downfall and ruin, they will grieve at their own desolation. I shall strip their land of the multitudes they boast of and turn their pride into mourning.            Fire from heaven will be their doom.    [A Coronal Mass Ejection, sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1]

Baruch 4:36-37 Jerusalem – Land of Israel, look and see the joy that is coming from all quarters, that is coming to you from the Lord. They come, the people from whom you were parted, assembling at the Word of the Holy One and rejoicing in the glory of the Lord.

Baruch 5:1-9 Jerusalem, remove your garment of mourning and put on forever the robe of righteousness, the glorious splendour of God. From Him, you will receive forever the name of Righteous City of Peace. Arise Jerusalem, look and see your people coming from West to East at the Word of the Holy One, rejoicing that God has remembered them. They went away from you on foot, but He is bringing them home to you, borne aloft in glory as on a royal throne. All the Land is regenerated by His command, so that His people may walk securely and the trees will give shade and fruit for them. He will guide Israel, His people, by the Light of His glory, in His mercy and righteousness.   Ref: REB Apocrypha.

At the Second Exodus of the Israelites: all the faithful Christian peoples will be guided into their inheritance, in the same manner as the First Exodus. ‘The Light of His glory’ will be with them, as they settle into all of that area promised to Abraham. They will live in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the remaining prophesied events unfold, then the great and glorious Day of the Return of Jesus will come. Micah 7:15