IGNORED

Let's talk about oil

OneAccord

Guest MARANATHA-NOW
This is my first time to post on this site so here goes. When I read this post today. I remember not to long ago that I read on another site that Israel was exploring for oil on their land and that they had some very large finds that show great promise for Israel to provide for itself in the future and be independent of any other nation(s). This link is what I found Zion Oil and Gas and it gives you a lot of information about Israel and what they hope to find and use to make Israel more fruitful. Click on the left menu under Company Profile and Vision Statement. This could be one of the reasons that the nations will want to destroy Israel in the near future for their spoils.

Welcome NIV

I have heard this before, just another reason Arafat/PLO wants as much of Israel they can get. Selling thier own oil could finance any weapons to use against the Israelis. Peace, put not yet.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just another note -- If a Palestinian state is declared then they will be able to buy planes, tanks, and build their own army as a priviliage of a state. Does anyone trust that Arafat will use this army as a means of defense?

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

at one point in time.....

Salt and oil were used as money....

they were used to pay a person for labor, and they were also used for bartering for things.......

oil and salt were of great value, unless the salt lost it flavor, then you might as well cast it upon the ground, for it is no longer any good.....

Oil was used for cooking, and also in the lamps.....

the lamps of that day were more like torches that were soaked in oil, then lit.......( the ones for outside, like for guiding some one from a distance out to the house.)

oil had great value in most peoples live.

it does seem to still have great value in most lives today also.... (and the prices seem to just keep going up)