IGNORED

You have 30 seconds to capture an unbeliever's interest. What do you say?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, JohnD said:

Point a gun, "Say your prayers, varmint!"

I never have and hope I never will.  I have children and family that rely on me.  I prefer not to have my life prematurely taken by a psychotic killer.  Having a gun might help me to remain among the living for a while longer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Not of the World said:

Doesn't Fonda still advocate for "pro-choice"?

Sadly yes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

I don't generally evangelize. It's not a part of my religion. 

I get to know people, Slowly, And if it works out quickly that is the better option, But if they are more slowly accepting of me, Then over time I start to try and get to know them. Romantic, One on one, Personal evangelizing is often more effective, As they are more personally involved with one another, And there is not an option to have outsiders looking in sabotage the relationship from the outside, Out of jealousy or just being petty. 

A funny way for a woman to evangelize to a man would be to ask him to church with you three times, And if he doesn't become a Christian within three church dates, Go out to dinner with him and order the most expensive thing on the menu, And then kindly say that you don't think it is going to work out. ;):emot-LOL:Witnessing to another female has never worked out well for me. Women in general, In this day and age have strayed so far from Christianity, That even my Christian female friends have strayed so far from Christianity, That even my Christian female friends have strayed so far from Christianity. It has never worked for me to witness to any female peer. It has taken most of them a long time to grow up. And some of them still haven't. Guys are generally nicer to girls, And specifically nicer to a girl they are sweet on. DEPENDING, On how sweet you are to him. ;):emot-hug:

If you are really sweet, and depending and trusting of a man that you like, They are generally more accepting of Christian principles, And Christian ideals, Even if they are not Christian.

I have been as sweet as can be to other women and they turn around and try and sabotage my relationships with men, Keep up with all of my status updates and gang up on me in the comments, Get jealous and petty and interfere with my other relationships, 

And try and make and play match maker with all of their friends, Including my own relationships and my own friends.

Most of the female friends I have who are living true Christian lives, Are already married and already actively involved in their churches, some with their own children, Yet, they are still not on Worthy Christian Forums, And they are still not home schooling their own children.

It's a Catch 22, Because with the way prices have risen it is almost impossible to live without a two income household.

I believe my gender has fallen further than the male gender, Which has ultimately made the male gender fall even further. Most guys want marriage, A faithful wife, A faithful life, Children, A good job, To be the bread winner, To take care of their family, To protect their family, And to be the loving husband that you deserve.

Women have thrown this out the window.

It is easier for a woman to minister to and evangelize to a man, Than it is for a woman to minister or try and evangelize to another woman. Especially if you are sweet on him.

Edited by believeinHim
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

I will say though, I don't Generally evangelize, But I do want to evangelize. I am always censored and told to be quiet :) :cry_smile::red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Interesting! 1