creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

One of the reasons its important not too judge in the sense that Jesus warns against ie hypocritically condemning, is that we never know what events shape peoples characters. Case in point

I had a friend who grew up in our youth group with me, although he was quite a bit younger. He was hot tempered and getting into alot of fights. As he grew and with guidance, he matured out of it. His mother attends the same church and she told of her days raising him and his older sisters, before she got saved basically saying she was pretty violent even going so far as chasing  them with a machete. Horrifying as it is, it shows- no wonder how he ened up with that temper and violent tendencies. Thats what he saw growing up.

Alot of people we see with serious personal issues may have the same thing due to their upbringing and dont know better and theyre often passed down, so we sometimes have to have patience and compassion.

Eg I

PARENTS.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

12 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

He was hot tempered and getting into alot of fights.

It is the inner more primitive part of the brain at the core that is given to violence. We use to be a hunter gather, so it would appear to be tired in with that. We see this in people with parkinson and tourette syndrome where they have trouble controling their urges because of some sort of a problem in the cerebral cortex. It is unfortunite that people end up in prison because of their lack of self control.