• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

To whom will the Creator never despise? 

1 – someone with a broken and contrite heart, that is to say, able to recognize their sin, repent and convert to Jesus: 

•    Psa 51:17 -> “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.”.

2 – Those who are destitute, that is to say, don’t have anybody nor anything to save them but Jesus:

•    Psa 102:16 -> “When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.”.

3 – Those who give themselves thoroughly to Jesus:

•    Mar 12:42-44 -> “And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: for all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.”.

4 – Those who love and help the ones because they belong to Christ and serve Him (Mat 25:34-40):

•    Mar 14:6-9 -> “And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me. For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always. She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.”.
•    Mar 9:41 -> “For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.”.

So, have a good day having Jesus as your unique Lord, Savior and Treasure, always giving yourself outright to Jesus and ready to help those who have alacrity to serve Him. But, above all: keep your heart always sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit and ready to fix your mistakes after He convinces you of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment (John 16:8).