S33k3r

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

We as Christians can rest assured that our Salvation is secure once we have given our hearts to God and been saved.

Nothing that we do from that point on can ever threaten our appointment in Heaven with the LORD God.

Once we are Saved, we can rest fully assured that we will Always be Saved. 

And we can pass this promise on to all our friends and loved ones that we speak to about Christ and the Bible.

We should always be ready to share the reasons for our faith in Jesus Christ and His Good News.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, S33k3r said:

We as Christians can rest assured that our Salvation is secure once we have given our hearts to God and been saved.

Nothing that we do from that point on can ever threaten our appointment in Heaven with the LORD God.

Once we are Saved, we can rest fully assured that we will Always be Saved. 

And we can pass this promise on to all our friends and loved ones that we speak to about Christ and the Bible.

We should always be ready to share the reasons for our faith in Jesus Christ and His Good News.

I agree when once someone becomes saved and born of God they will never lose it. But the scripture also warns us to be careful and do the things that will ensure it. Read 2 peter. It says if you do these things you will be welcome into the kingdom of God. Our works does not save us at all. But our lives and how we live for the Lord show if we have faith in Jesus. Works always comes after we are saved. But if we live for ourselfs in sin we are probably not saved. Some can backslide. But I know God will correct you if you backslide. I experience it myself lol. I get knock up the side of my head 😂. But salvation is the free gift of God. Praise his name.