IGNORED

There is no good, justifiable or innocent lie!

Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

There is no good, justifiable or innocent lie! Ha-Satan is the father of all lie (John 8:44), regardless its size to our eyes!

•    “Lying lips are hateful to Jehovah, but those who deal truly are His delight.” (Pro 12:22)

When we speak in sin, the first thing that we think is on heinous crime. Nevertheless, did you peruse the Holy Scripture in order to see how the lie is seen before the Creator?

1 – He belittle and abhor the liar and promised to destroy them:

•    "You shall destroy those who speak lies; Jehovah will despise the bloody and deceitful man.” (Psa_5:6); 
•    "These six Jehovah hates; yea, seven are hateful to his soul: a proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,” (Pro_6:16-17); 

2 – The liar are the tail of the Red Dragon:

•    " The elder and honorable, he is the head; and the prophet who teaches lies, he is the tail.” (Isa_9:15); 
•    “And another sign was seen in the heavens. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads! And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them onto the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman being about to bear, so that when she bears he might devour her child. ” (Rev 12:3,4)

3 – The liar won’t enter into the Kingdom of Heaven:

•    "But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” (Rev_21:8); 
•    " But outside are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie.” (Rev_22:15).

And the worst is that most of the people delight in such lies:

•    "And will you profane Me among My people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to kill the souls that should not die; and to save alive the souls that should not live, by your lying to My people who listen to lies.” (Eze 13:19); 
•    “The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so, and what will you do at the end of it?” (Jer 5:31);
•    “For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear. And they will turn away their ears from the truth and will be turned to myths.” (2Tim 4:3,4)

The lie can look sweet, but only will make many people go astray and cheat on themselves: 

•    " Because with lies you have saddened the heart of the righteous, whom I have not made sad; and have made the hands of the wicked strong, so that he should not turn from his wicked way, by promising him life;” (Eze_13:22); 

So, have a fine day abiding by the commandment given by Paul:

•    “Therefore I solemnly witness before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who is going to judge the living and the dead according to His appearance and His kingdom, preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.” (2Tim 4:1,2).