• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

A computer chip is the most likely suspect, but I wouldn't rule out other things like tatoos.

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

We read in the Bible about being being 'marked' in another couple of places I can think of too. The 'servants of God' are 'marked' by the 'man with the writer's ink horn.' (Ezekiel chapter 9). Was this 'mark' literal? No. Will the 'mark of the beast be'? I doubt it.

The people are marked with the beast's mark in their 'metapon' in the Greek text from "Meta" (among, amidst), and "Ops" referring specifically to the eye. Earlier in Revelation the servants of God are marked in their foreheads as well. Are the 'end-times teachers' looking for a literal mark there too. No.

I do not think any computer chip can DOOM YOU FOR ETERNITY! C'mon, Church bethink yourselves!!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi Has anyone seen CNN lately

Well I saw an add called Imagian

FIRST POINT

shopping all over the world using a computer chip

in your ARM to pay for your shopping

If you dont believe me CHECK IT OUT

If Thats not the Mark Of the Beast

spoken of in revelation

THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Thats not the Mark Of the Beast

spoken of in revelation

THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS

First you must understand that the beasts are kingdoms or nations as explained by the angel to Daniel. Then when you have established what the beast is, look for something that the kingdom or nation requires for you to buy or sell or live within it. For all intents and purposses that would be your pen and your signiture. The number of the Beast would be the number that your nation or kingdom has given you for Identification. In the U.S. that would be your social security number.

Denise

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  151
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/06/1966

The mark will be something you have to have in order to buy and sell. I wouldn't worry until they say this is the new standard and we all have to have it. And of course, this happens after the rapture so we won't be here...

Most recently this was brought to the forefront of things, when the government, through the news media, ask everyone (who was going to be defiant in staying behind during a possible natural disaster) to write their social security number on their arm or forehead for Identification should they perish.

Denise

The mark will be something you have to have in order to buy and sell.  I wouldn't worry until they say this is the new standard and we all have to have it.  And of course, this happens after the rapture so we won't be here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try to live and survive in the U.S. witout their Identification number or signing your name. It's not easy. Do you think that the devil is stupid enough to make it anything other than a subtle tradition at first? Then he turned it into law. You are not a citizen without the number.

Denise

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Mark Malone:

If you must preach, at least don't let it be a bunch of (very recent) traditions of men, and other Bravo Sierra.

The flesh profiteth NOTHING. It is our sprititual relationship with the Father which will determine our eternal inheritance, not something merely physical. "Are ye so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, will you now be perfected by the flesh???"

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Gee...ANOTHER topic on the Mark of the Beast :o

The technology has existed for 30 years now (UPC codes)

1. If you're tired of the topic, simply don't read it or respond. :thumbsup:

2. This shows the progression technology has taken since UPC codes have come out. :24:

The mark of the beast is not something that people will take unaware. The actual mark of the beast will not come about, or be proposed, until after the rapture and three and a half years after the antichrist comes into power. (Yes, I'm pre-trib but I'm not here to debate it please.)

This is simply technology advancing towards the inevitable, but it's not the actual mark of the beast yet.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Gee...ANOTHER topic on the Mark of the Beast :o

The technology has existed for 30 years now (UPC codes)

1. If you're tired of the topic, simply don't read it or respond. :thumbsup:

2. This shows the progression technology has taken since UPC codes have come out. :24:

The mark of the beast is not something that people will take unaware. The actual mark of the beast will not come about, or be proposed, until after the rapture and three and a half years after the antichrist comes into power. (Yes, I'm pre-trib but I'm not here to debate it please.)

This is simply technology advancing towards the inevitable, but it's not the actual mark of the beast yet.

Hi there

I would like to share with you what I believe it is possible about the mark of the Beast

maybe you can disagree or agree that s fine with me

I do believe that the person who is right now montioring in the world to see people are starting to accepting about the barcode like UPC and Bio Metrics like accessing to go work like Punch in and Punch out from work and go home from work and Finger prints scanning or Eye Scanning for Passports like before they were not sure about it but they are starting to accept the technology in this world and one day the person (Antichrist) will reveal himself and will start demanding people to accept the mark of the beast on their hands or forehead to buy or sell things. I do believe the person (Antichrist) is montioring us what we are doing as The Goverments even In Canada and Usa and in the world have technology like watching what we are spending and saving in the bank as we have bank card as they know what we are doing this daily also monitioring how much we use cash or using card or visa card many things even at work. I dont want to scare you all but be cautious about this.

Thanks

Deaf Canada