IGNORED

The Beasts mark

alfromnz

Guest duane65

I have been a preacher, and teacher of the Word of God for many years now.

It never ceases to amaze me, how so many Christians stay hung up on petty differences.

First of all we "all" need to be highly aware of the fact that there are brand new impressionable Christians on this site. They need guidance, and proper teaching. Most of all they need proper examples, or they will see the arguing, and the backbiting, and that just could be the catalyst, for a babe in Christ to get turned off to Church, and fellowship, because of the examples exibited on these boards.

In the Bible it says not to be many teachers, for we have the greater condemnation. So if you are teaching, and putting up lessons on these boards, then you take on the role, and responsibility of recieving the greater condemnation.

Teaching God's Word, and being an example of it is a privilege. We have rights to God's promises as believers on the Blood, but teaching and preaching needs to take one more step. God has need of great leaders, not just good teachers, and preachers.

Having a constructive debate is one thing, but the things that I have read so far is out of the pits of hell. Satan came to kill, steal, and destroy. He is the accuser of the bretheren, and is the author of confusion, and the father of lies. He is having a hey-day on these boards, and it is Spirit-Filled Christians that is not taking authority over him, and letting him get away with incredible amounts of division, strife, and discord. And most of all, newer Christians are being made witness, and being subjected to it.

It might be a great idea to reread 1 Corinthians Chap 13, and get a refresher on love.

This is very simple teaching here. There isn't many 20 letter words, nor an intellectual debate on the Bible. This is very simple. Jesus is God, but He teaches very simply. We are the ones that make it hard, and their are Christians here, making it very hard for others to grow in Christ because of the examples being exibited. I also suggest rereading Galations, and touching up on the fruits of the Spirit. I plead with all here to put your thermostats on simmer, and be good teachers, but most of all good leaders, and love one another, AS GOD ALSO COMMANDED. Duane P.S. Peter, Do you love me? Yes Lord, you know that I do! Then feed my sheep.

Hate to break the news to you, but this is not a simple statement...... Define the term "God" Wars have been fought over simple statements like that.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but your self proclaimed moderator actions are themselves provocative to some.

Blessed are the peacemakers.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Here is what I believe the Lord is showing us today concerning the 'mark'. It is a clarification of a former post of mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mark of the Beast

take no chances

The King James Bible as well as several other versions tell us the mark of the beast will be in the right hand or forehead.

Rev 13:16-17 KJV And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark
in
their right hand, or
in
their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

RFID implants are radio frequency identification chips that are specially made sadly enough to be injected in the body of a person or animal. Such implants have been featured recently on the news as a buying and selling tool in place of a credit card. The current chip implant technology and its future development can very easily fulfill the above scriptural verse.

Whosoever receives the mark of the beast will receive eternal torment.

Rev 14:11 KJV
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image,
and whosoever
receiveth the mark of his name

Some people believe that it is only by taking both the mark as well as worship the beast that a person would receive eternal torment. But, scripture also tells us it is not always contingent upon both receiving the mark and worshiping the beast. The above verse uses the words and whosoever. In addition, the following verse uses the words them and and them referring to separate groups. This reveals that a person would only have to receive the mark of the beast to receive eternal torment.

Rev 19:20 KJV And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived
them
that had received the mark of the beast
and them
that worshiped his image
. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Bible prophecy indicates that the main scenario of the mark of the beast will not occur until a future time known as the tribulation period (or Jacobs trouble). It would occur after watchful Christians rapture up to heaven. However, the beginning of the RFID implant technology is being implemented now!

Why find out if God’s wrath and eternal torment are true? Scripture inspires us plain enough about the ‘mark’ that we may simply reject ALL microchip ID implants now, even for pets. If technology goes still further, is it not wise to reject any form of ID ‘mark’ that would go ‘in’ or ’on’ the hand or forehead (or perhaps other body location)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scripture concerning the mark of the beast: Revelation 13:16-17, 14:9-11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4.

Rapture Scriptures: 1Th 4:16-17, 1Co 15:52-53.

Edited by Salt

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

The method of dummy out the masses is used by the Islamic republic & communist . Staying primitive -go back to the cave burn your books & while your at it plow that field slave!

I sincerely believe you must be conscious of what your worshipping. Misguided? Confused? False religion?

There are many pitfalls. The oath sworn makes it official. The choice of us is really whats important not the method chosen.

I think its amusing, some are mocking the Spirit....

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

Ro 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Ro 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Ro 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Ro 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

and here is one when we are STUPID....

Ro 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

GEEZ---this next one speaks much about intelligence...

1co 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

and this one goes specifically for all STUPID beleivers...

1co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

notice in this next one---GOD HAS TO GIVE THE SPIRIT---TO HAVE WISDOM AND INSIGHT.

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

so much for worldly intelligence...

1jo 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

What on earth are you trying to say?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/05/1953

The mark will be something you have to have in order to buy and sell. I wouldn't worry until they say this is the new standard and we all have to have it. And of course, this happens after the rapture so we won't be here...

Mongo I was woundering Who the Enemy would target when it comes too the

Mark of the Beast ?

since the Devil already has the world under his control Why would

He want to mark them in A physical sence ?

I want to sugest to you that its not the world that the Devil wants

but its the Christians he wants

I know you agree with me so far but stay with me please

if christians are going to escape this world before the Mark

then whats the point of the Mark of the beast ?

Beleive Me MANGO The target group For the Mark of Devils Beast

Is Spirit Filled Christians NO ONE ELSE

The Devil is not stupid Mango

BUT YOU CAN BELEIVE WHAT YOU WANT MANGO

Im not going to debate the Rapture

cause only Jesus knows when it will pan out

alfromnz (new zealand)

and those spirit filled christians come about because of the conversion of 144,000 JEWS!!!!

not the body of today.

we are raptured.

Satan does want the heads of Christians in those days, cause they wont worship him, but more importantly they give LIGHT TO THE TRUTH THAT HE WONT LAST LONG.... :emot-hug:

Nice thought BUT

as you know we got saved through the work of the Holy spirit in our lives

One thing I do know No h s in the world NO Salvation No Hope for

anyone Jew or Gentile

When Jesus catches his church away as you suggest

He takes Himself off the Earth as well as the Holy spirit

You agree with that dont you?

So what im saying is once all has happened there is no salvation in Jesus

from that moment on

And Jesus aint leavin without me I dont know

about you

YOU CAN Believe what you want

Quote any Scripture you like

NO HOLY SPIRIT in this world NO salvation for NO ONE FULLSTOP

God Father/ Law and Prophets/ Nation Israel(ecclesia/edah)

God Son/Holy Ghost/ecclesia-qahal body

the Father deals with Israel as a nation

the Son deals with spiritual Israel---you may call it the church---but thats BAD wording.

the ecclesia, is not "church".

Lu 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Lu 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

the rapture of the ecclesia/qahal/body leaves the Father and the old way of the L & P to return.

the 2 witnesses, Moses and Elijah, preach the kingdom to non-beleiving Israel, and 144,000 convert.

they will perform "signs and wonders" because Israel requires "signs" to beleive....

1co 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

1co 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness

the day of Pentecost exemplifies this point...

they were Jewish Apostles given the ability of signs and wonders, and they converted gentile proselytes to Judaism and Jewish "strangers" in Israel, in addition to the jews of neighboring lands.....

MY Responce

Im going to suggest to you that all the above will happen before the Rapture

When jesus told his deciples that he must leave them he said I must leave so that the Holy spirit can come to you

and in Acts that happened

The two witnesses you talk about in revelation can only operate while the Holy Spirit is with them

just like anyone else sharing the Gospel with an unsaved today

we need the Holy Spirit

the 2 witnesses, Moses and Elijah, preach the kingdom to non-beleiving Israel, and 144,000 convert

Once Jesus has collected his people he will also take the Holy Spirit as well

as his work of salvation in this world will have finished otherwise Why would Jesus

come and get his people at that point

Because His work in this world is Finished

Thats the only reason hes comming back to get his body of Christ

All the movies that suggest you can get saved after

Jesus has collected his people

Well for one you need the Holy spirit when he Leaves ? ? ? ?

YOU CANNOT GET SAVED WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT ENABLING YOU

TO COME TO CHRIST

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  80

We read in the Bible about being being 'marked' in another couple of places I can think of too. The 'servants of God' are 'marked' by the 'man with the writer's ink horn.' (Ezekiel chapter 9). Was this 'mark' literal? No. Will the 'mark of the beast be'? I doubt it.

The people are marked with the beast's mark in their 'metapon' in the Greek text from "Meta" (among, amidst), and "Ops" referring specifically to the eye. Earlier in Revelation the servants of God are marked in their foreheads as well. Are the 'end-times teachers' looking for a literal mark there too. No.

I do not think any computer chip can DOOM YOU FOR ETERNITY! C'mon, Church bethink yourselves!!!!

God has his mark in EZ 9, but it should not confused with the mark of the beast as in scripture...

Rev 13:16-17 KJV And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 14:9-11 KJV And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Rev 15:2 KJV And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Rev 16:2 KJV And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.

Rev 19:20 KJV And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:4 KJV And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Recieving the mark of the beast is an automatic trip to hell-forever!

Me bethinks you should look EZ-9. This vision is a complete. Revelation 7 and Ezekiel 9 are the same visions. Only that Ezekiel 9 is completed. God's servants are sealed. The word 'sign' and 'seal' are used interchangely in the bible. In other words, sign and seals are the same. What does the beast want? The beast wants to control the world and more importantly it wants worship. Now you say, how's does the beast get people to worship? he uses force or kills them for not worshiping him. He prevents them from buying and selling on that day. What day of the week are the stores closed for holidays and that certain business are not allowed to be open? Sunday.....What is a sign of God's people?

Exo 31.16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

Exo 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Exo 31:18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

But who are the children of Israel? Is it the nation that calls itself Israel?

Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

So the children of Israel is not the nation that calls itself Israel. Then who is the Israel?

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The children of promise, which are christians. more importantly, sabbath-keeping christians.

Let it be known far and wide, the sabbath is a sign between God and his people. The Lord has his day and the beast has his day of worship. Believe or not, this is the true mark of the beast.

Let me ask you something about the chip, do you think if they implant a chip in you...will that cause you worship the beast or not? It does not effect your conscience. But what if they made you choose what day to go to church? Would that effect you conscience? Would have to render a moral solution? Absolutely. The Devil believes that Sunday is his day, but the Lord claims the Sabbath. He calls it my holy day...

Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

There it is. The seal of God and the mark of the beast. one denotes worship for the Lord and one denotes worship of the beast. Sabbath(saturday) of the Lord thy God or the Sunday, the mark of the beast.

Edited by Remnant

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

Well they been puting chips in dogs and cats for the last 3 years to keep track of them .Its not imposible , that the government would chip everyone . Its the size of a pin head and can hold all kinds of info . I'm from Houston the 4 lagest city . And they camras everywhere . Before to long youll have to do a thum scan and eye scan . and in Austn in Round Rock there putting toll roads on roads already paid for . And there in the prosses of puting toll roads everywhere in the USA . Its aganst the law to put toll roads on roads already paid for .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

I believe that the spirit of the anti-Christ is already here, and has been hear for sometime. However that one man that enbodies everything evil, I believe that perhaps he is alive and waiting for the right moment to spring forth. But he won't until he that hinders him is taken out of the way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Well they been puting chips in dogs and cats for the last 3 years to keep track of them .Its not imposible , that the government would chip everyone . Its the size of a pin head and can hold all kinds of info . I'm from Houston the 4 lagest city . And they camras everywhere . Before to long youll have to do a thum scan and eye scan . and in Austn in Round Rock there putting toll roads on roads already paid for . And there in the prosses of puting toll roads everywhere in the USA . Its aganst the law to put toll roads on roads already paid for .

actually, they have been doing it longer then that...... it has only been advertised for the last three years.... advertised for use in people that is..... General Electric has been advertising it and it is currently being used in people...

the advertsing icon for the chip is a hand.... the x-ray of a chip inplanted is actually located in the hand between the third and fourth didgets ( the thumb being the first )'

'

the chip has been used for a long time in livestock.....

walmart wants to be the first to use the chip to purchase goods. if you ahve noticed, they have already set it up for self checkout.....

i do not care what others say, i do not want it in me or anywhere around me..... or my family...

mike