• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Caroline,

Thanks for your replies. It looks like this is becoming a two party dialogue.

The Scripture says that a tree is known by its fruit. To me this means that those who have the 'Mark of the Beast' will show fruit that is consistent with the Beast religion, 'Mystery Babylon'. They will follow the commandments of men instead of the Commandments of God. If one knows the Commandments of God, then one will know who keeps them and who does not. As you already know, most of professing christians say the the law of God, the Ten Commandments, have been done away with, or that they aren't under the law and are not required to keep them. This is a strange thing to say when Jesus forever linked them and all of scripture with the Two Great Commandments:

Mt 22:35 Then one of them, [which was] a lawyer, asked [him a question], tempting him, and saying,

22:36 Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?

22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

If all the Law and Prophets, which is all the Old Testament, hang or depend upon the Two Great Commandments, then they are forever joined and cannot be separated. And of course the Ten Commandments are part of the Law and the Prophets. The main point here is that for any obedience to be acceptable it must come from one who loves God with all his heart, mind, soul and strength, and not just and outward form of obedience.

Now to the main point of the 'MOB' which is demonstrated by an allegience or obedience to Laws of man that are contrary or opposite to those of God. Most professing Christians will agree with or at least pay lip service to most of the Ten Commandments. The problem is that there is one Commandment that most do not follow for it demonstrates man's allegience to the God of Creation versus allegience to a false God. This is the fourth Commandment to keep 'THE' Sabbath Day Holy, the 7th day that Jesus Himself made Holy when He created all things. They derogatorially call it 'that old Jewish Sabbath' when God calls it 'His Holy Sabbath'. Those who have God's law written and sealed in their hearts will keep God's Holy Sabbath Day Holy. Those who have man's laws written in their hearts will break God's law, the 4th commandment which is sin and will worship on a day of man's creation in place of God's Holy Day. The tree is known by its fruit.

Exo 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily MY SABBATHS ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] the LORD that doth sanctify you.

This is part of 'sola scriptura'.

There is a problem though. There is a great body of 'Sabbath Keepers' which Scripture says are 'Lukewarm'. They outwardly in the flesh go to church on 'the 7th day Sabbath' yet fail to keep the day holy. They say that they are God's remnant people, yet keep not the 'Two Great Commandments', they fail to love God with all their heart, mind, soul and strength and their neighbor as thereselves. They say that they are rich and increased with goods (truth and prophecy) and yet God says that they have nothing that they need to be in His kingdom and unless they zealously repent and be converted, He will vomit them out of His mouth.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. (This is a promise)

3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (these are what every real christian has when he is 'born again')

3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Not to worry though, God is raising up 'stones' to finish the work. He is raising up an army himself, not controled by man or conferences, but led by him alone who live only for Him and His work. They are about now calling people out of Babylon. He will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness. He is not dependent on denominations , church buildings, seminaries or groups of people paying Him lip service. Be of good courage for He has chosen you for such a time as this.

God Bless and keep you and yours,

Dennis

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Isa 22

12 And in that day the Lord God of hosts Called for weeping and for mourning, For baldness and for girding with sackcloth

Ezekiel 9

4 and the Lord said to him, "Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it."

5 To the others He said in my hearing, "Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eye spare, nor have any pity.

6 Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were before the temple.

Denise

ruah brit,

You quoted:

Ezekiel 9:4 and the Lord said to him, "Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it."

5 To the others He said in my hearing, "Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eye spare, nor have any pity.

Now couple that with Revelation 14 which speaks of the same event. All of the Old Testament Scriptures that speak of the End are augmented and expanded in Revelation. These who sigh and cry also warn of the beast, 'Mystery Babylon' and its mark. These three angels or mesengers and their messages are the ones that separate the wheat and the tares into bundles prior to Jesus Coming:

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. (the Creator who made the 7th day Sabbath)

14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen (Mystery Babylon, Rome) , that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus (the sealed).

There is a final warning to be given, which bundles the wheat in obedience to all the Commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. It has nothing to do with computer chips or any other device of man. It has to do with true worship versus false worship. Jesus created His Holy Sabbath, the true Lord's Day at creation for Holy Worship. Soon all will be bundled. Then the angels with the slaugtering weapons take care of the bundles of tares.

God Bless,

Dennis

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Pilgrim7,

Thank you for your most excellent replies.

It appears this seal of God is all about worship. Who we worship, who we follow, when we worship. Just like Daniel, we will have to choose to obey God or man. This final conflict will be a test of worship. Could it really be so simple?

This past summer I was baptized by full immersion (which I feel is the only true way to be baptized by water) and I began keeping the Sabbath. I believe the Ten Commandments were never done away with, but are relevant today now more than ever. But since this time, I feel so out of sync with the world.

Now we rest on the Sabbath, attend church, study God's word. There is no shopping, no banking, no sports events, etc. It can be difficult at times. I feel so different sometimes, like the whole world is living one way and we are living another. But I want to make sure I am following God and not man. I sure do not want to be deceived.

In Christ,

CarolineS

good post. thats been used and refused.

:laugh:

to literal for some.

That's a shame. Nothing much has changed since the days of Noah or Christ.

When the Lords two Prophets start their three and a half year ministry and start the great tribulation that torments those who dwell on the earth. Then those who have heard, who are not slaughtered by those running rampant in sin, will know what to do.

Revelation 11

3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

10 because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

Denise

Edited by ruah brit

Here is another prophecy for the wise to reject. But rejecting it won’t stop it from coming. The wise will know how to survive when every neighbor on every side becomes their worst nightmare.

Jer 25

30 "Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them: 'The Lord will roar from on high, And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31 A noise will come to the ends of the earth-- For the Lord has a controversy with the nations; He will plead His case with all flesh. He will give those who are wicked to the sword,' says the Lord."

32 Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth.

33 And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.

34 "Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.

35 And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.

36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the Lord has plundered their pasture,

37 And the peaceful dwellings are cut down Because of the fierce anger of the Lord.

38 He has left His lair like the lion; For their land is desolate Because of the fierceness of the Oppressor, And because of His fierce anger."

Denise

You worship what you serve. You are either serving the works of man or you are serving God. If you are serving the works of man you are doing what men do. If you are serving God you are doing what Christ did.

Ro 16

18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple

2Pe 2

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage

Denise

Caroline,

Thanks for your response. My congratulations for your immersion baptism. I know the denomination that you joined well. Now you belong to Christ. You have already died with Christ, therefor it is not you that live, but Christ who lives in you. You have been immersed into the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. If your surrendered all to Jesus then you are not your own for a second of any day. Your whole life, every day of the week is God's. He is to direct your every thought, word and work. We are to be Holy as He is Holy.

They teach that God gets 1/7th of your time and 1/10th of your money. But that is not true. God, not the church, gets it all. He paid the price for every bit of us. If not then, He will not dwell in our hearts and we will never be sealed. The keeping of the Ten Commandments is just the beginning, the bare minimum to start with. From there we are to go on to all the fullness of God. We are to bring every thought into subjection to Christ. They will not teach you this. Just bring it up in Sabbath School sometime and see what happens. Those who are sealed are without spot or wrinkle or any such thing.

1Cor 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1Cor 7:22 For he that is called in the Lord, [being] a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, [being] free, is Christ's servant.

7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

2Cor 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, he is a new creature: (all) old things are passed away; behold, ALL things are become new.

5:18 And ALL things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Just mention these verses in 1John to your pastor and see what his reaction is. I would be very curious to know. I know what happened when I did.

1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. (this is how pure He was)

3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (His righteousness was much greater than just the Ten Commandments)

3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed (Jesus, the seed) remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Here is the definition of sin for the believer who keeps the Commandments:

Jam 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.

Rom 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith: for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin.

1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Mt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire..............

5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Here are those who are sealed:

2Cor 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

God bless and keep you,

Dennis

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Dennis,

The church that I attend does teach us how important the Law of God is. They also teach that keeping the law will not save you. It is Christ that saves us through grace. Then, we, having been saved through grace want to live for Christ and obey and please Him.

They also teach that following the Ten Commandments, all of them, is just the beginning. We are to live holy lives, we are to be holy as Christ was holy. So I understand what you are saying. It is a continuous process.

But I must say it is difficult living in the world, but not being of the world. I have to live from day to day. Sometimes moment to moment relying on Christ in me.

So would you say that if a person has a relationship with Christ, has been baptized, keeps the Ten Commandments (all of them) to the best of their ability, has the law written in his heart, mourns over sin in this world, and tries to warn others to return to God and His laws, would you say that person has the seal of God?

In Christ,

CarolineS

Caroline,

Good reply. I am in your corner. You wrote:

But I must say it is difficult living in the world, but not being of the world. I have to live from day to day. Sometimes moment to moment relying on Christ in me.

Amen!! This is what Scripture says, abiding in Jesus, for without Him we can do nothing. We are to walk with Jesus moment by moment subjecting every thought to Him, because His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. We are to love every word that proceeds from God and hate sin. This is the new heart given at conversion.

1Jn 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust (desires) of the flesh, and the lust (desires) of the eyes, and the pride (self esteem, self is supposed to be crucified with Christ) of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Jn 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. (A painful process)

15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. (this is a continual process. This is what the 'false gospel' does away with, the continual abiding with Christ and replaces it with presumption)

15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (Nothing acceptable to God. No obedience is acceptable unless abiding in Christ)

15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.

15:7 If ye abide (dwell) in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. (The 'false gospel' does not teach this and in fact would say that its impossible)

You also wrote:

So would you say that if a person has a relationship with Christ, has been baptized, keeps the Ten Commandments (all of them) to the best of their ability, has the law written in his heart, mourns over sin in this world, and tries to warn others to return to God and His laws, would you say that person has the seal of God?

Only God reads the heart, so He knows. The Scripture says that the Spirit beareth witness with our Spirit that we are the Sons/daughters of God. I know this, that when a person is completely surrendered to God and living for Jesus 7 days a week and doing all to live by every word of God, they are on course to be sealed. The sealing in not over yet, so only God knows. Those who remain faithful through the shaking time which is going on now, and grow into the fullness of Christ will be sealed. The sealing comes after a time of testing. This is to determine whether your spiritual house is built on the Rock, Jesus, or the shifting sands of emotion and worldy wisdom. The only purpose for the existence of the denomination you have joined is to develop and seal the 144,000. They in turn give the message of Revelation 18, calling all true believers out of 'Mystery Babylon' and the 'false gospel' uplifting a 'false Christ'. The rest are 'spewed out of the mouth of Christ' as promised in Revelation 3.

Watch and pray for the 'false gospel' is taking over the denomination, not necessarily all the individual churches. The true Gospel is 'from death to new life' not just believing the right things. The entire 'old man 'is crucified with Christ, reckoned dead, to make room for the 'New Creation'.

Mt 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (when Jesus picked up His cross, it led Him to one place and that was Calvary, to death. When we pick up the cross it leads us to the same place, we are crucified with Christ. See Roman 6)

16:25 For whosoever will save his life (not pick up his cross and follow Jesus to death) shall lose it (his life in the lake of fire): and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Lk 9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

I would suggest that you get a copy of the book 'Steps to Christ'. Follow the steps and you will not need to worry. You can get it through the church.

God bless and keep you and yours,

Dennis