• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What is the target of our ministry?

Jesus is not interested in our achievements, but in the fruit of the Holy Spirit that we beget while we carry out His works.

We were induced to believe that the end justifies the ways, but Jesus is the beginning, the end (Rev 22:13) and the Way (John 14:6). Everything needs to start in Jesus, walk in Jesus and finish in Jesus (Rom 11:36).

The outcome is important. Nonetheless, as important as the aftermath is the way how we reach this result. Try to fancy if we were able to reach a great and perfect result encroaching the principles of the Holy Scripture. We would be glorifying Ha-Satan and his methods, exactly as the Antichrist will do.

Many people misunderstand Ha-Satan, thinking that what he likes the most is to bring misfortunes to people. No! His first goal is to proof that someone can be successful without Jesus and His teachings. If he or someone can yield something good, perfect and acceptable without the work of the Holy Spirit or following other laws, teachings, etc., outright apart from the Holy Scripture, Ha-Satan will reach his target: to prove that Jesus and His Word are mere accessories (one god and one way, instead of the only and true God and the unique Way, Truth and Life – John 14:6).

The outcome is secondary, once that, don’t mind how marvelous can seem our attainments, nothing of this can be comparable with what Jesus did and prepared for us (see 1Cor 2:9). For instance, don’t mind how beautiful can be a song indited by us and sung for a chorus comprised by the most sweet and magnificent voices of the world, certainly the heavenly melodies sung in the heaven are exceedingly prettier.

So, what people needs to see to recognize “who Jesus is” is the perfect union that there is between the members of the chorus:

•    Joh 13:34,35 -> “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”.

Furthermore, the Holy Scripture is clear:

•    Pro 10:22 -> “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.”.
•    Jas 1:16 -> “Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.”.

So, have a good day staying only where you can manifest the love and compassion for your neighbor as if they were one with you. May our body be the Jesus’ Church and people around us, the members of this Church to accompany us in all moments of our life in according to what Jesus wishes to work in us (see 1Peter 2:5-8).