• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That has to do with Israel bombing a church in Gaza.Aparently netanyahus enemy is in the church so he bombed it.

Aside from church bombings ,the christians in Gaza are sure to be suffering from the king of Babylons rod.

Al-jazeera is reporting the same to things other ness agencies are reporting.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-war-gaza-strip-conflict/card/israeli-military-claims-responsibility-for-church-blast-in-gaza-ItyUvoIPaeNBEsIeIS6J

Still waiting for a response directed towards the actual scriptures cited in posts 1 & 2.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Mr. M said:

In other words, this has nothing to do with prophecy, simply advancing your personal opinions based on current events.

It actually has everything to do with prophecy.

The king of Babylon will continue to smite palestinia with his rod till he is destroyed.That is biblical.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Revelations shows them celebrating the fall of Babylon.

It actually has everything to do with prophecy.

The king of Babylon will continue to smite palestinia with his rod till he is destroyed.That is biblical.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Revelations shows them celebrating the fall of Babylon.

And yet, you assigning the title "king of Babyon" to the PM of Israel is pure conjecture and personal opinion. Again, not a response to the verses that form the basis for the thread, and it's title.

3 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

And yet, you assigning the title "king of Babyon" to the PM of Israel is pure conjecture and personal opinion. Again, not a response to the verses that form the basis for the thread, and it's title.

I've known for more than a decade that the Israeli government is the beast from the sea aka, king of Babylon.

As for the title of this thread,you will have to wait for the king of Babylon to be destroyed before Zion is founded.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've known for more than a decade that the Israeli government is the beast from the sea aka, king of Babylon.

Like I have said, personal opinion.

1 minute ago, Mr. M said:

Like I have said, personal opinion.

I call it knowledge.

It comes from watching prophecies being fulfilled.After you watch so many prophecies fulfilled,you get to where you see how things turn out before they do.

19 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I call it knowledge.

It comes from watching prophecies being fulfilled.After you watch so many prophecies fulfilled,you get to where you see how things turn out before they do.

What you are claiming is fore-knowledge. It doesn't matter how many prophecies have been fulfilled, you cannot claim to know how things turn out before they do. That is false prophecy.

John 16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

6 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

What you are claiming is fore-knowledge. It doesn't matter how many prophecies have been fulfilled, you cannot claim to know how things turn out before they do. That is false prophecy.

John 16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

I knew Trump would move the US embassy to Jerusalem before he was elected.

Do you call that false prophecy?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I just got a tip from a good friend of mine that a landing force of marines are going to land on the shore near Gaza and they will bring tanks.

Their aim is to protect American citizen caught up in this tragic event. Personally, my advice to the IDF is to stand down and stay out of sight until the marines get these Americans out of harm’s way.

Just a suggestion

Only my other side wants the IDF to try and stop them.

(:-

• Interesting! 1

I knew Trump would move the US embassy to Jerusalem before he was elected.

Do you call that false prophecy?

It was a campaign promise, but whatever. Old news.

In 1995, Congress adopted the Jerusalem Embassy Act, urging the federal government to relocate the American embassy to Jerusalem and to recognize that that city — and so importantly — is Israel’s capital. This act passed Congress by an overwhelming bipartisan majority and was reaffirmed by a unanimous vote of the Senate only six months ago.

https://il.usembassy.gov/statement-by-president-trump-on-jerusalem/