• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

On 3/4/2023 at 7:49 PM, asteroid said:

Revelation says before Yeshua returns Satan would be released for 1260 yrs so I googled what important stuff happened in the past 1260 yrs ? First China killed hundreds of millions of people -more than any other people group - then the black death plague in Europe killed over 200 million then the black plague killed over 200 million then the black plague in Europe killed over 200 million and most recently Cambodia killed killed millions in the 'killing fields' in Southeast Asia after the Vietnam War and Chile had scores who disappeared. Yeshua said that His return would be like 'birth pangs' with earthquakes and famines -that earthquake in Turkey was felt in Iceland and there were tsunami warnings in Italy, as of this past week there were over 80 active volcanos erupting-a month ago there were only over 47. I'm looking forward to His return which will be like 'birth pangs' - more and more intense plus happening with shorter and shorter intervals but like one pastor said resulting in eventual joy. Maranatha, come quickly Yeshua!

39 minutes ago, asteroid said:

Yes it's daniel 7:25 - horseshoes, hand grenades, h-bombs ...close enough, God bless

I find trouble with a few of statements you made.  First, Satan has not been subdued yet, so he does not have to be released.  Second, it is 3 1/2 years, or 1260 days, not 1260 years.  Last, this is not speaking of what happened in the past, but what will happen in the future.

• Well Said! 1