IGNORED

I have three favorite pillows, And MyPillow is not one of them, But one from Bed Bath and Beyond is, Also one from Big Lots, and one from Target. Why can I not buy the BBB anymore ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

believeinHim

I like MyPillow pillows and other bedding. I don't buy anything else from him, just personal preference. I walk around the house barefoot.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/7/2023 at 12:56 PM, Jayne said:

Also @believeinHim, I saw an advertisement for the MyPillow guy's house shoes.  He said in the commercial that "You can save $90 if you call right now!"

I couldn't imagine how much those around-the-house shoes must cost!!  So I looked them up online and saw that they were $149.99!!

I don't pay that much for church shoes.  My very good house shoes - I get at Dollar General.

Well, ya know.  He's got to make money to pay for that billion dollar lawsuit for his kooky election lies 😂

• Oy Vey! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,588
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

One of eight headrests found in the tomb of Tutankhamun,

Now these people they knew how to make a headrest fit for a ruler! Otherwise it was sleep on a bed and pillow of stone.

one_0.jpg

• believeinHim changed the title to I have three favorite pillows, And MyPillow is not one of them, But one from Bed Bath and Beyond is, Also one from Big Lots, and one from Target. Why can I not buy the BBB anymore ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

I have three favorite pillows, And one of them did come from Bed Bath and Beyond. I had a ten dollar favorite polyester and cotton filled pillow from Bed Bath and Beyond. WHERE IS MY COUNTRY GOING TO. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

On 4/14/2023 at 4:43 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I like MyPillow pillows and other bedding. I don't buy anything else from him, just personal preference. I walk around the house barefoot.

I do have a Bed Bath and Beyond favorite pillow from there. It's not the MyPillow, But I do have a favorite pillow from Bed Bath and Beyond. WHERE IS MY COUNTRY GOING TO.