IGNORED

How can "the Church" be raptured BEFORE Jesus is risen?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1960

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

"Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD." Leviticus 21:12 KJV

"And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land." Zechariah 9:16 KJV

DeighAnn, 

Great point, but Leviticus 21:12 is not a promise to anyone of a crown, but this kind of kingship crown is promised to the Bride of Christ. We shall all be kings and priests as our Lord is, while we rule under Christ's rule during the Millennial Kingdom. Also, Zechariah 9:16 speaks of the "stones" of a crown. 

And has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. (Rev. 1:6)

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

3 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

Did you ever think that maybe some of those warnings about don’t fear death and pick up your cross were also for the church age?  Much suffering for Christ has happened in the last 2000 years.

again, church age is a man made doctrine.  Unless you have verses that say there is a day in which the church will cease to exist on the earth.

And yes, BUT their suffereing wasn't so the 2nd to last generation didn't have to.  Everyone is proved, not everyone EXCEPT...

4 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

DeighAnn, 

Great point, but Leviticus 21:12 is not a promise to anyone of a crown, but this kind of kingship crown is promised to the Bride of Christ. We shall all be kings and priests as our Lord is, while we rule under Christ's rule during the Millennial Kingdom. Also, Zechariah 9:16 speaks of the "stones" of a crown. 

And has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. (Rev. 1:6)

Where do I find this 'bride of Christ' or is that an assumption made upon something that is written?  

Cause the Lambs wife is the New Jerusalem.  

14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Where do the 'armies' go?  

Edited by DeighAnn

2 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Where do I find this 'bride of Christ' or is that an assumption made upon something that is written?  

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to HIM, because the Marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. The worship service will continue right into the introduction of the Bride of the most important marriage ceremony to ever come to pass. The multitude of the church, cherubim, seraphim, Tribulation and Old Testament Saints will recite verses 19:7 and 19:8, along with the Groom, and the Father of both the Bride and the Groom. Everyone in heaven will be heard saying: Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to HIM, because the Marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” As all of heaven is glad and rejoicing, they will honor the Father (HIM), because the Marriage of the Lamb (Jesus the Son of God), and His wife, who had made herself ready to be joined with their Lord, God, and Savior. The Apostle Paul said: “Because I am jealous over you with godly jealousy, because I have espoused you to one Husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.” (2 Cor. 11:2) John the Baptist said concerning the Messiah: "He who has the bride is the Bridegroom; but the friend of the Bridegroom, who stands and hears Him, rejoices greatly because of the Bridegroom's voice; so this joy of mine has been made full.” (Jn. 3:29) Jesus had told the Jews listening to Him, a concern for them to be watchful, because the remnant in the future were going to be waiting for Him to come (see Rev. 12). And you yourselves like unto men that wait for their Lord; when He will return from the wedding, that when He comes and knocks, they may open unto Him immediately.” (Luke 12:36)

Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. The brides of men of the current age, will still dress themselves in white dresses, in order to proclaim their purity, when they have already given up their virginity to someone beforehand; this is a false proclamation of their purity. The significance of white raiment, shows the purity of the Bride, and is important in the context of theology. The sins of the Bride have been washed away clean like snow, when it was at one time, scarlet from their sins.

Come now, and let us reason together,” says the Lord. “Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Is. 1:18)                   

As Jesus had been introduced by John in Revelation 1:5, John had said that the Lord had “washed us from our sins in His own blood.”  Isaiah foretold of the salvation to come within Isaiah 1:18 (Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow). The Apostle Paul wrote: In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.” (Eph. 1:7) The Tribulation Saints will be in heaven, because they held fast to their salvation, because they will “have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb” of God (Rev. 7:14). These expressions are allegory representing the sins of each person, after they had stained their garments scarlet red; the stain represents their offenses committed against God; when a person trusts in the sacrificial blood atonement performed by God upon His Son Jesus, the sins accumulated are washed away clean, white as snow.

Knowing that the Tribulation Saints will have been in heaven, immediately after they will have been killed, we can also conclude that they will have also washed their garments clean white with the blood of the Lamb.

5 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to HIM, because the Marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

THEY are called TO THE SUPPER, they are NOT THE BRIDE

Rev 21
9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Edited by DeighAnn

6 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (Rev. 21:2)

Notice in Revelation 21:2 that John was comparing (as a bride adorned) the appearance of New Jerusalem, but never says that that is what the city is. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

10 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

again, church age is a man made doctrine.  Unless you have verses that say there is a day in which the church will cease to exist on the earth.

And yes, BUT their suffereing wasn't so the 2nd to last generation didn't have to.  Everyone is proved, not everyone EXCEPT...

The church ceases to be on earth when it is seen in heaven.

1 minute ago, BibleWords said:

The church ceases to be on earth when it is seen in heaven.

It is seen in heaven in Rev. 4

Just now, BibleWords said:

It is seen in heaven in Rev. 4

But never on earth after Rev. 4

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

THEY are called TO THE SUPPER, they are NOT THE BRIDE

In Revelation 19:7, John wrote of a wedding "Marriage of the Lamb." The Marriage Supper will be on Earth, where the awaiting mortals will be invited. 

Revelation 19:9 And he said unto me: “Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. And he said unto me, These are the true sayings of God. This is a verse, which we cannot link to anyone speaking previously to link the pronoun “he.” If we go to the following verse, we will find that this person that spoke to John was one of the brethren of the church. This member of the Bride of Christ said, “Write, Blessed are they, which are called unto the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.” He also said: “These are the true saying of God.” The cherubim angels were involved in advising John of what He was seeing in the visions, while John had been writing things down. He was obeying what Jesus had commanded from Revelation 1:19, but now the member of the church stepped in to make sure that John wrote this very important proclamation down. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb is not the same event as the Marriage of the Lamb from verse 19:7. In heaven will be the Marriage of the Lamb, which will be right before the Second Coming of Christ.

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb will be an event, which will be held on Earth, after the Second Coming and Armageddon. During His first advent, Jesus had told a parable, concerning the wedding and its guests. In the parable, there were welcome guests, as well as unwelcome guests. The parable is key to be understood as the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, where a remnant of Israel will be invited to that wedding feast, while others will not be invited. In reality, the uninvited will already be dead from the seven years of wrath, while the protected remnant will all be invited. “So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.” (Matt. 22:10) The point of the parable was to Israel, when Jesus had implied that there would be a certain guest, who would be an imposter; He will order the imposter guest to be cast out “into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matt. 22:13) This hit home with the Pharisees of that time, because they knew that He was referring to them as well. The importance of the proclamation of Jesus here in 19:9 is simply a call to those on Earth, who will be there when He arrives. The invited guests will be the remnant of Israel, whom He will have been protecting for 3 ½ years, until He will have arrived. The marriage celebration will be a glorious venue with the Old Testaments Saints (immortals), the Tribulation Saints (immortals) the cherubim angels, the protected remnant of Israel (mortals), the gathered “elect” from Earth (mortals), and the Bride of the Lamb (immortals), who will all be there with the Groom (Jesus). All will be truly blessed! “These are the true saying of God.”

Edited by Charles R. Sabo