IGNORED

How can "the Church" be raptured BEFORE Jesus is risen?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

The Apostle Paul said: “Because I am jealous over you with godly jealousy, because I have espoused you to one Husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.”

This is not a marriage either, this is an order to remain FAITHFUL

8 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

"He who has the bride is the Bridegroom; but the friend of the Bridegroom, who stands and hears Him, rejoices greatly because of the Bridegroom's voice; so this joy of mine has been made full.” (Jn. 3:29)

THE FRIEND of the bridegroom STANDS AND rejoices greatly, but isn't the bride or the bridegoom. 

10 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

And you yourselves like unto men that wait for their Lord; when He will return from the wedding, that when He comes and knocks, they may open unto Him immediately.”

HE was returning FROM a wedding, they weren't the bride IN a wedding.  

11 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

Come now, and let us reason together,” says the Lord. “Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Is. 1:18)   

I agree we will be washed clean.  But that does not make us the bride either. 

12 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

Knowing that the Tribulation Saints will have been in heaven, immediately after they will have been killed, we can also conclude that they will have also washed their garments clean white with the blood of the Lamb.

"Tribulation Saints" are those who DON'T FALL AWAY and endure to the end.  They are GODS ELECT, they are not the bride of Christ.  

"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." Romans 8:17 KJV

"That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life." Titus 3:7 KJV

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29 KJV

Could you show me something like "THAT BEING JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE WE SHOULD BE MADE THE BRIDE OF CHRIST" or something like that because if you could....I would jump all over that.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/16/1960

19 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

again, church age is a man made doctrine.  Unless you have verses that say there is a day in which the church will cease to exist on the earth.

And yes, BUT their suffereing wasn't so the 2nd to last generation didn't have to.  Everyone is proved, not everyone EXCEPT...

The name "church age" has been construed by men, but the doctrine is of God. The "church age" has been construed to have begun at Pentecost from Act 2:1-4. The end of the church age has been construed to be when the church is caught up (harpaz0/rapturo) to be with the Lord (our Ressurection).

13 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (Rev. 21:2)

Notice in Revelation 21:2 that John was comparing (as a bride adorned) the appearance of New Jerusalem, but never says that that is what the city is. 

What are you saying?

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

This is not a marriage either, this is an order to remain FAITHFUL

THE FRIEND of the bridegroom STANDS AND rejoices greatly, but isn't the bride or the bridegoom. 

HE was returning FROM a wedding, they weren't the bride IN a wedding.  

I agree we will be washed clean.  But that does not make us the bride either. 

"Tribulation Saints" are those who DON'T FALL AWAY and endure to the end.  They are GODS ELECT, they are not the bride of Christ.  

"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." Romans 8:17 KJV

"That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life." Titus 3:7 KJV

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29 KJV

Could you show me something like "THAT BEING JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE WE SHOULD BE MADE THE BRIDE OF CHRIST" or something like that because if you could....I would jump all over that.  

Easy enough. Paul espoused Christ's church to One Husband. 

Because I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. (2 Cor. 11:2)

14 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

The church ceases to be on earth when it is seen in heaven.

When is it seen in heaven?

1 minute ago, DeighAnn said:

What are you saying?

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

John did not call the city a bride, he compared her appearance to be "as" a bride. 

4 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

The name "church age" has been construed by men, but the doctrine is of God. The "church age" has been construed to have begun at Pentecost from Act 2:1-4. The end of the church age has been construed to be when the church is caught up (harpaz0/rapturo) to be with the Lord (our Ressurection).

Yes, MAN says that but that ISN'T WHAT IS WRITTEN.  The 

alive and remaining are 'caught up' but that is when CHRIST RETURNS as Lord of Lord and King of Kings and not before that is ANYTHING WRITTEN of Him coming.  NOTHING is written of Him leaving the right hand of God UNTIL HIS ENEMIES are made his footstool

For CHRIST to come to the earth BEFORE SATAN would mean Satan hasn't been made his enemy YET,

so HE CAN'T COME BEFORE SATAN to get the 'church' PRE SATAN TRIB. 

1 minute ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

John did not call the city a bride, he compared her appearance to be "as" a bride. 

So what is your point?

6 minutes ago, Charles R. Sabo said:

Easy enough. Paul espoused Christ's church to One Husband. 

Because I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. (2 Cor. 11:2)

Still doesn't mention WHEN does it?  Could Paul present 1/2 A CHURCH as a bride?  There will be 2 witnesses and there will be all of Gods elect.  Do those who go through the Trib, endure TO THE END OF THAT which is also the end of the age, NOT COUNT?  Why is it OK FOR SO MANY TO serve, but not the GENERATION THAT RECEIVES the MOST benefit of wisdom and knowledge?  ?

On 4/25/2023 at 3:21 PM, DeighAnn said:

Yes, MAN says that but that ISN'T WHAT IS WRITTEN.  The 

alive and remaining are 'caught up' but that is when CHRIST RETURNS as Lord of Lord and King of Kings and not before that is ANYTHING WRITTEN of Him coming.  NOTHING is written of Him leaving the right hand of God UNTIL HIS ENEMIES are made his footstool

For CHRIST to come to the earth BEFORE SATAN would mean Satan hasn't been made his enemy YET,

so HE CAN'T COME BEFORE SATAN to get the 'church' PRE SATAN TRIB. 

The Second Coming of Christ is biblical in both the Old and New Testament. He will come into the air, catch up His Bride to heaven, while leaving His Father's side. He will come to the Earth at His Second Coming, touch down on Mt. Olives, all while leaving His Father on HIS throne in heaven. The expression "sit at my right hand," within Psalm 110:1, should be understood to mean that GOD the Father will see to it that all enemies (including death) will be made Christ's footstool (under His feet). This expression is metaphoric, and not to be construed to be literal. 

Edited by George
Removed Personal Comments directed at one's understanding of Scripture... Debate the Subject, not the person.