• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings garee

No need to apologize to me for ",rambling "... it's the same as thinking out loud,I can get to rambling myself-lol

As I said,I'm not one to debate over semantics-people most certainly are not Angels and angels are not pretty little winged celestial beings wearing halos....but spiritual beings have and do manifest into human form or use an animal (might have been you speaking of the ass?) to bring a message ....the Works of Almighty God Has no boundaries or limits not in this dimension or any other...Glory to God Most High!

By the way,it's nice to meet you in the Forums-be Blessed ,be a Blessing❤️

With love in Christ,Kwik

I think many error  when speaking of spirit being taking on form . Some error when it speaks of sons of God they teach there were giants in that way that mingled with the human race  

You mention Baam Ass. It was not a spirit being taking on form but God speaking through the things that have form.

Balaam's Ass made all the requires of a messenger sent by God God is still not served by human form as a will  .He does all the forming there no invisible creation missing.

Again we do not know him after the rudiments of this world . We are the temple not made with human hands 

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world,(what the eyes see )  and not after Christ.

In that way it reveals the error of paganism out of sight out of mind no God ( fools)  God uses the things he makes  but he is not of the things form earth . weahve the power yoked with him but would never assume the power is of us. the creature 

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

It is God who saves us from these bodies of death rudiments of this world ;Look to the things not seen search as for silver or gold do a little digging. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

8-30-23

Let brotherly love continue..jpg