• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/10/1997

I think a good explanation of people seeing UFO’s are known military aircraft, CGI, drones, weather balloons, satellites, ball lightning or planets. Although there has been some genuinely unexplained sightings which are very few I think what people are seeing in these specific circumstances are spiritual in nature. Kind of a spooky thought honestly.

The subject of Aliens and UFO’s has always fascinated me along with the other mysteries of the world. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

1 hour ago, Tefutakato said:

I think a good explanation of people seeing UFO’s are known military aircraft, CGI, drones, weather balloons, satellites, ball lightning or planets. Although there has been some genuinely unexplained sightings which are very few I think what people are seeing in these specific circumstances are spiritual in nature. Kind of a spooky thought honestly.

The subject of Aliens and UFO’s has always fascinated me along with the other mysteries of the world. 

The problem with a 'good explanation' is that there isn't one.

Sightings of strange objects in the sky are actually a great deal older than the current 'flap'.

For purposes of discussion a 'flap' is a period of time when UFOs are observed in the sky in great numbers or consistent numbers or somewhat predictable numbers.  Most of those who follow the phenomenon suggest flaps began after the explosion of the first atomic bombs.   But it began a lot earlier than that!

PARADIGM SHIFT

Throughout the world the number of flaps began to increase dramatically in the mid to late 1900's.  In America it was a period of post-civil war reconstruction and westward expansion.   Globally it was a time of political and economic change. During those years the world experienced a paradigm shift in religion spirituality and politics.

- Christendom began a slow decline which has accelerated to marked apostasy and backsliding.  For instance, polls project the extinction of several large main line American protestant churches by the year 2050.

- Zionism began in earnest with the result of the formation of the modern State of Israel by the mid-twentieth century.

- Sightings of aerial phenomena began to increase dramatically until by the mid-20th century it was acknowledged seriously.  

Tracking political social and spiritual activity throughout recent history seems to indicate that aerial objects are connected somehow.   Changes and events in human history are now accented and accompanied by objects that cannot be easily explained.

Unfortunately these objects aren't communicating with those who only stand upon the earth and watch.  

What are they?  What are they doing here?  What do they want?  Where are they from?

For all our technical expertise and wizardry we seem to be somehow ignorant of these important answers.

They are simple questions, but have no answers at all.    We are left with endless speculation - some entertaining, some worthless and some mere evidence of the lunatic fringe among us.

One thing remains true, however.   Their appearance is driving us mad with curiosity.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...