• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

News stories are popping up all over the web today.  Most of them speak to an object that fell out of the sky into someone's back yard. 

Strangely, there is no corroborating video from any source either private, LEO or military.    Or perhaps not so strange after all....

Vegas is less than 30 minutes' drive from Nellis, AFB where they launch and recover drones. I've been there and seen them popping up as they launch.

Area 51, home of experimental aircraft & electronics, is a further 30 minutes up the road from Nellis. Both are close enough to Vegas to allow for pieces of a damaged experimental aircraft to land in a residential area. That being said, forget about the alien - where is the wreckage?

Videos on the web show a large creature poking around somebody's bushes. Why are these things always naked?  

If an advanced civilization is visiting our neighborhood among the stars you'd think they'd wear something decent for public consumption.  How about visiting the local Walmart high fashion department before they make an appearance?  

How about a uniform with a clever logo imprinted on it?  Instead we get naked apes or little naked gray guys.  

How come they're all so skinny?  

Don't they have any decent food?  Instead of landing in someone's back yard why don't they land in the parking lot of a local steak house?   Hey, I'll even treat them to a juicy steak if they show up - for friendly interstellar relations you understand.  Some reports say they mutilate cattle.  Why don't they cook the beef before they eat it?  Just wondering, folks - that's all.  

I guess asking for directions to a good restaurant on Mars is probably not something ET does very often.  Anybody know where to get Chinese on the moon?  I hear Bejing is going to build one on the dark side.  ET may be well advised to try it out.  I'd advise against the Bat Soup, however.  There are rumors COVID came from some Chinese concoction like that.  On the other hand, ET might like it.

Valid reports seem to indicate the source of the alien videos wasn't Las Vegas but rather from a generic user on TicTok.   Is this an example of a Chinese hoax?   hmmmmm

If any fellow removed his clothing and ran around in the neighborhood yards at night don't you think somebody would take videos of it?

There are too many questions to ask about this and too many ridiculous answers being volunteered.  

What are they smoking out there?   (and do they have any left over)

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, choir loft said:

News stories are popping up all over the web today.  Most of them speak to an object that fell out of the sky into someone's back yard. 

Strangely, there is no corroborating video from any source either private, LEO or military.    Or perhaps not so strange after all....

Vegas is less than 30 minutes' drive from Nellis, AFB where they launch and recover drones. I've been there and seen them popping up as they launch.

Area 51, home of experimental aircraft & electronics, is a further 30 minutes up the road from Nellis. Both are close enough to Vegas to allow for pieces of a damaged experimental aircraft to land in a residential area. That being said, forget about the alien - where is the wreckage?

Videos on the web show a large creature. Why are these things always naked?  If an advanced civilization is visiting our neighborhood among the stars you'd think they'd put on something decent for public consumption.  How about a uniform with a clever logo imprinted on it?  Instead we get naked apes or little naked gray guys?  How come they're all so skinny?  Don't they have any decent food?  I guess asking for directions to a good restaurant on Mars is probably not going to meet with friendly advice.

Valid reports seem to indicate that the source of the alien videos wasn't Las Vegas but rather came from a generic user on TicTok.   Is this an example of a Chinese hoax?   hmmmmm

Funny stuff--choir loft.

Thanks for the chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Very very funny!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

There is some videos on it.

Probably military equipment went astray, New flight suits with bug eyed helmets.

https://youtu.be/oli6Q6y14W8

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have always known this compconeheadaliennoobinflyingsaucer155.jpg.5d0682fc31e1cc0ab7a366d752c41475.jpg

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

and so the narrative continues to build.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

Just a bunch of demons trying to get more folks to believe in "aliens"....

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 7/16/2023 at 1:19 PM, B Judson said:

Just a bunch of demons trying to get more folks to believe in "aliens"....

Did you get the job of testing people hearts?

While we might not agree with the doctrine,I believe  there are many saved just like there are many unsaved who call themself Christians but are not,where's your measuring stick?

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Matthew 7:1-5

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

More then likely the objects flying were just military drones-or someone good at CGI.

if I was a betting man, I'd say the videos were created entirely on someone's computer.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

On 6/13/2023 at 6:57 AM, choir loft said:

Videos on the web show a large creature poking around somebody's bushes. Why are these things always naked?  

If an advanced civilization is visiting our neighborhood among the stars you'd think they'd wear something decent for public consumption.  How about visiting the local Walmart high fashion department before they make an appearance?  

How about a uniform with a clever logo imprinted on it?  Instead we get naked apes or little naked gray guys.  

How come they're all so skinny?  

Don't they have any decent food?  Instead of landing in someone's back yard why don't they land in the parking lot of a local steak house?   Hey, I'll even treat them to a juicy steak if they show up - for friendly interstellar relations you understand.  Some reports say they mutilate cattle.  Why don't they cook the beef before they eat it?  Just wondering, folks - that's all.  

I guess asking for directions to a good restaurant on Mars is probably not something ET does very often.  Anybody know where to get Chinese on the moon?  I hear Bejing is going to build one on the dark side.  ET may be well advised to try it out.  I'd advise against the Bat Soup, however.  There are rumors COVID came from some Chinese concoction like that.  On the other hand, ET might like it.

Valid reports seem to indicate the source of the alien videos wasn't Las Vegas but rather from a generic user on TicTok.   Is this an example of a Chinese hoax?   hmmmmm

If any fellow removed his clothing and ran around in the neighborhood yards at night don't you think somebody would take videos of it?

There are too many questions to ask about this and too many ridiculous answers being volunteered.  

What are they smoking out there?   (and do they have any left over)

:24::24::laugh:  Thanks for the laughter!  I think you could have a career as a stand-up comic!!!