• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Isaiah 13

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Scripture speaks of a time when Christ recieves the kingdom promised to him and how the sinners will be removed from his kingdom .It speaks of a little horn and ten other horns who will all be destroyed at the time of his coming.

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Here is my list I have comprised as to who I believe these 11 horns are.Ive listed them with the dates they came up.First the little horn which came up last, who's look is much stouter than his fellows and is diverse from the ten .

Israel-1948

The three which were subdued

Egypt-1922

Jordan-1946

Syria-1946

The remaining horns

Oman -NA

Quatar-1868

Yemen-1918

Iraq-1922

Turkey-1923

Saudi Arabia -1932

Lebanon-1946

As for the little horn,his kingdom will be taken away and given to the saints of God .

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Though I understand much of Iran is destroyed,It remains outside of the kingdom of heaven.

Egypt is destroyed and no one shall live in it for forty years.The land east of the Nile are in the Lords land and consists of 5 cities .

Edited by Shilohsfoal