Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

In Luke 21:25 Jesus told us of what would occur before the heaven and the earth would be shaken.

Jesus said in Luke 21:25 “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; "the sea and the waves roaring;” 

Jesus was not talking about a literal ocean here, but rather “a sea of humanity foaming out their own shame”in mocking’s, railings, confusion, and blasphemy.

This same sign is also shown in Jude 1:13 “Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame"; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.”

Jude describes them as those who "speak evil" of things they do not understand, as natural brute beasts.
As this is “the nature”of the beast!

These were even among the early disciples being spots in their feasts of charity, those whose fruit had withered, even without fruit.

Jude then refers to Enoch, and the Lords coming with his saints to execute judgment upon the “ungodly” among them.

Jude describes them as "ungodly sinners" with their "hard speeches". They are described as murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts, mouths speaking "great swelling words".

Jude goes on to say in Jude 1:17-19 “But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;18 How that they told you there should be "mockers" in the last time, who should walk after their own "ungodly lusts".19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.”

We are told in 2 Peter 3:3 “Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,” 

And also in 2 Timothy 3:1-5 “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”

Many of these traits are also being manifest and displayed openly in those who "call themselves" Christians; so we know the time drawing near.

This sea of "iniquity" is like the "RED sea of Sin," the sea of humanity which the Lord will also divide and conquer.

Job 26:12 “He "divideth the sea" with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through "the proud.”

Psalm 74:13 “Thou didst "divide the sea" by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of "the dragons" in the waters.”

Psalm 136:13 “To him which "divided the Red sea" into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:”

Jesus said every kingdom "divided"against itself is brought to desolation!

Isaiah 51:15 “But I am the Lord thy God, that "divided the sea, whose "waves roared": The Lord of hosts is his name.”

Jeremiah 31:35 “Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which "divideth the sea when "the waves thereof roar;" The Lord of hosts is his name:”

Isaiah 57:20 “But the "wicked are like the troubled sea", when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.”

It is a “mighty wind”that causes the waters to be tossed to and fro....

Ephesians 4:14 “That we henceforth be no more children, "tossed to and fro", and carried about with every "wind of doctrine" by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.”

2 Peter 2:17 “These are wells without water, clouds that are "carried with a tempest;”to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.”

Many of the end time signs are being revealed in this wicked generation; so be sober minded and watch! 

"And I saw a new heaven and new earth: for the first heaven and first earth were past away; and there was "no more sea."

Peace and God bless

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a simple way to show That the Beast that comes up out of the “bottomless pit” is speaking of spiritual things, “like spiritual wickedness”; and also how this is happening world wide.

Pay close attention to where the woman “sits”

Revelation 17:1-15

King James Version

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that “sitteth upon many waters:”

2 With whom the kings of “the earth”have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of “the earth”have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman “sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,” full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of “the bottomless pit,”and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which “the woman sitteth.”

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, “The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth,”are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.”

Did you catch that?  The woman sits on “the beast,”she sits on “many waters.” Which are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.

So this proves the beast that ascends of the bottomless pit speaks of spiritual things.  It also shows how this beast that is “in” this sea of humanity ( many waters) speaks of a rising of “ spiritual wickedness” in the many waters, which are many peoples, nations, and tongues.

Isaiah 57:20 “But the "wicked are like the troubled sea", when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.”

Satan’s spirit is the “wicked spirit”that is “in” the sea of humanity. ( many waters)

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, “the spirit”that now worketh “in”the children of disobedience:”

The Red Dragon is “in” the sea of humanity…

Psalm 104:25-26

King James Version

25 So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.

26 There go the ships: there is that “leviathan”, whom thou hast made to play “therein.”

Isaiah 27:1 In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is “in”the sea.

The bottomless pit in scripture refers to the Abyss, or the deep.  But Hell is also shown as the “pit” in scripture. It is also shown as the place of “the dead.”

And I believe the reason it is called the bottomless pit is because it is written that Hell is “never full.”

Hell and destruction are “never full;” so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

It is also written…

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”

So in a spiritual sense, those who are “dead” spiritually because “of sin,”belong to Hell.  Just as we who are born again from above belong to the Kingdom heaven.

So what we see today with all the wickedness going on in the world is “that Wicked” being revealed “in them” as Paul said.

It is “spiritual wickedness” that is rising up out of the children of Hell, and out of this wicked sea of humanity.

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The bottomless pit in scripture refers to the Abyss, or the deep.  But Hell is also shown as the “pit” in scripture. It is also shown as the place of “the dead.”

And I believe the reason it is called the bottomless pit is because it is written that Hell is “never full.”

Hell and destruction are “never full;” so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

It is also written…

That's a good analogy of the bottomless pit and the never full, thanks 😊 

Edited by BeyondET

I just had a revelation why the woman is sitting “on the heads” of the Kings as shown in Revelation 17:9.

In my thread about the Mother of harlots I wrote ….

I believe her name is called "wickedness" and she is also shown in Zechariah 5:7-8; her children make up the "wicked and adulterous" generation Jesus spoke of. It is also written the whole world lieth in "wickedness" in 1 John 5:19”

The reason the woman named “wickedness” is “sitting on” the 7 heads is because of what the words of God say about bringing  their “wickedness upon their own heads”

Notice…

And when David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, Blessed be the Lord, that hath pleaded the cause of my reproach from the hand of Nabal, and hath kept his servant from evil: for the Lord hath returned “the wickedness of Nabal upon his own head.”And David sent and communed with Abigail, to take her to him to wife.
The king said moreover to Shimei, Thou knowest all the wickedness which thine heart is privy to, that thou didst to David my father: therefore the Lord shall return “thy wickedness upon thine own head;”
Then hear thou in heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, condemning the wicked, “to bring his way upon his head;” and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness.

Then hear thou from heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, by requiting the wicked, “by recompensing his way upon his own head;” and by justifying the righteous, by giving him according to his righteousness.

But when Esther came before the king, he commanded by letters that his wicked device, which he devised against the Jews, should “return upon his own head,”and that he and his sons should be hanged on the gallows.

This is also why one of the heads was wounded…

Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; “thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked,”by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

But God shall “wound the head of his enemies,” and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall “wound the heads over many countries.”

So all the pieces of this mystery are being revealed.  Thank you Lord!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

The “roaring of the sea” at Luke 21:25 is referring to Satan’s earthly system of things and the people that compose it.-Isaiah 57:20; Revelation 17:15.  The other parts of this verse are symbolic and spiritual descriptions.-Revelation 6:12.  Similes/metaphors like this one are frequently used in many other places in the Bible.