DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

The DAILY Sacrifice and Oblation through FAITH is vastly different than it was 'under the law'.

question -  is 'the daily sacrifice' today our prayers and repenting of sin made through the Blood of the Lamb (the onetime willing SACRIFICE made without spot or blemish)?  or is the sacrifice the LOVE and WORSHIP OF GOD which we live in the thoughts and intents of our hearts and minds?   or both and other things too?  and how does it cease?

God had been directing us towards the SAVIOUR since back in the OLD TESTAMENT, He SAID 

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.” Hosea 6:6

Jesus confirmed this truth
Matthew 9:13 - But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. 

Matthew 12:7 - But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless. 

Hebrews 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law

"Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 2:5 KJV

"But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased." Hebrews 13:16 KJV

"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name." Hebrews 13:15 KJV

1 Chronicles 28:9 - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

1 Samuel 15:22 - And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

My question is what causes the daily sacrifice to cease and is it directly related to the Image set up and is the image set up the abomination of desolation?

When looking at Dan 9 FIRST comes the death of Christ and the destruction of the temple

24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;

EVERYONE (Christians anyhow) KNOW THAT HAS ALL TAKEN PLACE.  

In dispute is

was CHRIST crucified DURING THE 70TH WEEK, or in a time between the ending of the 69th and the start of the 70th.  

For those who say it was DURING the 70th

Christ would have had to have been cut off
AND the temple destroyed BY 40ad AT THE latest. 

For those who say the next verse is ALSO speaking to the 70th week then Christ would have had to have been cut off in the MIDST of the week and the TEMPLE would have had to have been destroyed by around 36 1/2 AD. 

For those who say AFTER the 69th week

still have Christ crucified and the temple was destroyed 

BUT still LEAVE OUT all of this

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

IF we take the 70th week to INCLUDE the CRUCIFIXION and ADD THIS ALSO TO THAT  we are left with Christ crucified in the middle of the week, and  the temple has to be destroyed before 40AD

but IF WE LEAVE IT AS WRITTEN

WITH 

26And
after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;

310. achar ►
Strong's Concordance
achar: the hind or following part
Original Word: אַחַר
Part of Speech: Adverb; Preposition; Conjunction; substantive; Adjective
Transliteration: achar
Phonetic Spelling: (akh-ar')
Definition: the hind or following part

after that again, at, away from, back from behind, beside, by
From 'achar; properly, the hind part; generally used as an adverb or conjunction, after (in various senses) -- after (that, -ward), again, at, away from, back (from, -side), behind, beside, by, follow (after, -ing), forasmuch, from, hereafter, hinder end, + out (over) live, + persecute, posterity, pursuing, remnant, seeing, since, thence(-forth), when, with.

THEN we have Christ crucified and the temple destroyed AFTER that 69th week 

AND A WEEK NOT YET ACCOUNTED FOR IN WHICH

and the end thereof shall be with a flood,

and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,

even until the consummation,
and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

TAKING THE ABOVE....DOES IT FIT WITH WHAT WE ARE GIVEN IN REVELATION?   

and the end thereof shall be with a flood,

"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood." Revelation 12:15 KJV

and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

Rev 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

and in the midst of the week (42 MONTHS) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

even until the consummation,

Rev 8
1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Rev 16
1And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

WE HAVE THOSE WHO SAY 

'SATAN HAS ALREADY BEEN CAST DOWN'

BUT 

And after the weeks sixty and two shall be cut off Messiah but not for Himself and the city and the sanctuary shall destroy the people

of the PRINCE

WHO IS TO COME   
(ARTICLE VERB QAL PARTICIPLE MASCULINE SINGULAR)

and the end of it with a flood and till the end of the war are determined desolations.

THIS SHOWS US THAT HE HADN'T BEEN 'CAST DOWN'  BEFORE OR DURING THE TIME CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED NEITHER WHEN THE TEMPLE WAS DESTROYED IN 70AD. 

His 'people' destroyed the temple, and they are just a people of one the 'kingdoms' given in the STATUE.

Satan and the angels were no more cast down during the ROMAN EMPIRE than they were in the others.   When they are cast down THEY will RULE THE WORLD, THEY will be the 10 toes, the IRON and CLAY that don't mix.

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

• Loved it! 1