• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

And no, this thread is not about the loss of bladder control.  😊

This thread is about the total loss of self control as we are witnessing in the world today. The word incontinent is used one time in the Bible in 2 Timothy chapter 3 verse 3, and it means powerless, without self control,intemperate.

I read the news and watch Youtube videos like many of us do today, and what I am witnessing going on in mostly large cities is very disturbing.

There has always been crime and wickedness in the world ever since sin entered into the world. But what I believe we are seeing nowadays is a total loss of self control in many who are of that Wicked spirit.

People are being beaten up and killed in broad daylight, and many for no reason whatsoever. Stores are being overrun by thieves in broad daylight, who just walk into a place like they own it, and just take whatever they want off the shelves. Many stores are having to move or shut down because of the crime wave in or around the stores.

Drug use is also rampant in these large cities, and on open display, with the powers that be unable to stop it, partly because the people in power are as corrupt as the criminals on the street.

Sin has always been around, but now there is a form of pride in being evil and in being sinful. To many it is cool to be a gangsta, or they are proud to be a homosexual, flaunting their sinful behavior like it is something to be admired.

The government is also corrupt from the top to bottom, even promoting the Abominations of homosexuality and this new transgender movement, which is spreading like wildfire in this country.

As the government gives it’s support to criminals gangs like Antifa, and gives it’s support to sinful behavior, like homosexuality, the criminals and sinners just become more more emboldened to practice lawlessness unrestrained.

Those who try to speak out against this wickedness are often attacked verbally online, or censored by big tech who are being instructed to do so by the government; thus proving the government is also behind this wicked agenda.

Many government funded schools are trying to force a wicked agenda on the youth in this country, supported by many leaders in the government. Free speech rights have been trampled on by many colleges, who do not allow opposing views to their agenda. And many speakers with opposing views are being shouted down with unrestrained profanity by mobs of out of control activists; or in some cases are being beaten for speaking out against their sinful behavior.

It was prophesied in the book of the Revelation that the bottomless pit would be opened, and that in the latter times men would fall away from the faith in God’s words, and they would also embrace the doctrines of devils and seducing spirits.

We are also told by Paul what to expect in the last days in 2 Timothy chapter 3….

2 Timothy 3:1-5 3 This know also, that in the last daysperilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, “incontinent,”fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”

All these we see today. But notice in verse 3 the word incontinent, which means, “without self control,intemperate”.

This could also mean without restraint. The word restrained in the Bible means to withhold, or hold back, or keep back. An example would be like a dam restrains, or holds back flood waters from pouring out.

Now lets look at prophecy in 2 Thess. Chapter 2

In this prophecy Paul is talking about the mystery of iniquity, which he said was already at work in his time. But Paul is also talking about that Wicked spirit being revealed “in” them.

Many may argue that Paul is about a single individual man here, but I disagree. I believe Paul is talking about the spirit of the Devil that is working in many. But that is not the point I am trying to show here.

What I want you notice is the language used in verses 6-8 concerning the withholding of that Wicked from being revealed. 

We read in 2 Thessalonians 6-8 “And now you know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.”

Notice in the above verse 6 that there is something withholding, or holding back, or being restrained until the time is right. I believe it is God who is doing the restraining, or holding back the “flood waters of wickedness”from fully pouring out. 

And notice we are told “only he who lets will let” This again I believe is God who has allowed this to happen according to His will. And then we are told, “until he be taken out of the way” I used to think the he that is being taken out of the way was Satan, but now I believe it is talking about God who would be taking away “the restraints.”

Notice it says right after “he be taken out of the way” we are told “then shall that wicked be revealed.” 

So in order for this Wicked, or this wickedness “in” them to be revealed, the restraints that are holding him back are taken away. 

God is the only one who has the power to restrain, or hold back evil in this world. Just as Jesus is shown in the book of the Revelation as the one having the keys to the bottomless pit, which he in turn gives to an angel to open up; which then results in all these evil spirits to come pouring out upon the earth and enter into and torment those who are not sealed by God’s Holy Spirit.

Think of wickedness as being like “flood waters”that are being held back by a dam, and God being like that dam that is holding back the flood waters “of wickedness.” But when God removes the dam, the wicked waters comes pouring out unrestrained. 

This also fits into end time prophecy, because it is written in Isaiah 59:19“when the enemy shall come in “like a flood,”the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”

So I personally believe the bottomless pit has already been opened, as is witnessed by the flood of wickedness that is being displayed around the world. And these people who seem to be out of control, are incontinent as Paul said, and are under the influence of evil spirits and are also following after the doctrines of devils and seducing spirits.

It is written…

The sorrows of death compassed me, and “the floods of ungodly men”made me afraid.

And this is what we see today, with the wicked coming in like a flood from Hell.

image.gif

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

No one is being tormented for 5 months and men are not seeking death wanting to die because of their torment.

Revelation 9

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Let me share with you the connection between the flood in Noah’s day, and this end time “spiritual flood”that comes out of the bottomless pit ( the Abyss, or “the deep”)

It is written in the Revelation…”And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented “five months” (150 days)

In the flood in Noah’s day we are told the fountains of “the great deep” were opened up, much like the flood gates of hell are being opened here in the last days.

Also notice how long the flood waters prevailed in the days of Noah….

And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. (5 months)
And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated. ( 5 months)

150 days is 5 months, just as we see the flood coming out of the bottomless pit is also shown as 5 months in order to draw our attention to this “ sign” of time concerning the flood in Noah’s day.

Also notice in Genesis 8:3 it says after the 150 days ( 5 months) the waters were “abated”.

Notice the word “standard” in…

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun.When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard H5127 against him.

The word standard H5127 can also be shown as “abated”( like the waters abated)

Strong’s Definitions

נוּס nûwç, noos; a primitive root; to flit, i.e. vanish away (subside, escape; causatively, chase, impel, deliver):—× abate, away, be displayed, (make to) flee (away, -ing), put to flight, × hide, lift up a standard.

KJV Translation Count — Total: 161x

The KJV translates Strong's H5127 in the following manner: flee (142x), flee away (12x), abated (1x), displayed (1x), flight (1x), hide (1x), flee out (1x), lift up a standard (1x), variant (1x).

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

The wording in the Revelation is very important to search out these mysteries, and what the Spirit is saying by comparing “spiritual things with spiritual.”

Notice the wording describing the locust army coming out of the bottomless pit…

Revelation 9:7-9

King James Version

7 And the shapes of the locusts were “like unto horses prepared unto battle;”and on their heads were as it were “crowns like gold,” and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair “of women,”and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of “chariots of many horses”running to battle.”

Now compare the wording in Nahum describing the “bloody city” of Nineveh..

Nahum 3:1-17

King James Version

3 Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not;

2 The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots.(Rev 9:7)

3 The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses:

4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.

7 And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

8 Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?

9 Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.

10 Yet was she carried away, she went into captivity: her young children also were dashed in pieces at the top of all the streets: and they cast lots for her honourable men, and all her great men were bound in chains.

11 Thou also shalt be drunken: thou shalt be hid, thou also shalt seek strength because of the enemy.

12 All thy strong holds shall be like fig trees with the firstripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater. (6th seal sign)

13 Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: (Rev 9:8) the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars.

14 Draw thee waters for the siege, fortify thy strong holds: go into clay, and tread the morter, make strong the brickkiln.

15 There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts.

16 Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and fleeth away.

17 Thy “crowned”are “as the locusts,”and thy captains as “the great grasshoppers,” (Rev 9:7) which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but “when the sun ariseth they flee away,”(2 Thessalonians 2:8) and their place is not known where they are.”