IGNORED

The wine of God’s wrath in the cup of His indignation.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

It is written in Revelation 14:9-10 that those who worship the beast, and his image, and receive his mark; the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation.”

So the cup represents God’s indignation, and the wine represents God’s wrath.

In the study on the 2 separate tribulation periods, I showed by scripture that the first tribulation was to the Jews, and the second tribulation is to the whole Gentile world, as Paul said in Romans 2:9. 

This prophecy can also be proven in the passing of the wine cup of Gods wrath from Israel to the Gentiles, or all Nations who afflicted them.

First to the Jews….

Isaiah 51:17 "Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which has drunk at the hand of the Lord the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out."

Then the cup is passed to the Nations…

Isaiah 51:22-23 "Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that pleads the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again. But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over."

The wrath of God is determined to be poured out on ALL the wicked of the entire EARTH!

Psalm 75:8 "For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he pours out the same: but the dregs thereof, “all the wicked of the earth”shall wring them out, and drink them."

The NATIONS and ALL the EARTH shall drink it…

Jeremiah 51:7 “Babylon has been a golden cup in the Lord’s hand, that made “all the earth”drunken: “the nations”have drunken of her wine; therefore “the nations”are mad.”

Revelation 14:8 “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made “all nations”drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”

Revelation 17:2 “With whom the kings of “the earth”have committed fornication, and “the inhabitants of the earth”have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

Revelation 18:3 “For “all nations” have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of “the earth” have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of “the earth” are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.”

Revelation 16:19 “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of “the nations fell:”and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.”

So Gods wrath is to be taken from His people Israel, and is to be poured out on ALL NATIONS!

God’s promise to His people….

Isaiah 54:7-10 7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. 8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer. 9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. 10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.”

Peace and God bless

Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Isaiah 34:1-10

King James Version

34 Come near, “ye nations,”to hear; and hearken, ye people: let “the earth” hear, and “all”that is therein; “the world,”and “all things” that come forth of it.

2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon “all nations,”and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

It is written in Revelation 14:9-10 that those who worship the beast, and his image, and receive his mark; the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation.”

So the cup represents God’s indignation, and the wine represents God’s wrath.

In the study on the 2 separate tribulation periods, I showed by scripture that the first tribulation was to the Jews, and the second tribulation is to the whole Gentile world, as Paul said in Romans 2:9. 

This prophecy can also be proven in the passing of the wine cup of Gods wrath from Israel to the Gentiles, or all Nations who afflicted them.

First to the Jews….

Isaiah 51:17 "Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which has drunk at the hand of the Lord the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out."

Then the cup is passed to the Nations…

Isaiah 51:22-23 "Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that pleads the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again. But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over."

The wrath of God is determined to be poured out on ALL the wicked of the entire EARTH!

Psalm 75:8 "For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he pours out the same: but the dregs thereof, “all the wicked of the earth”shall wring them out, and drink them."

The NATIONS and ALL the EARTH shall drink it…

Jeremiah 51:7 “Babylon has been a golden cup in the Lord’s hand, that made “all the earth”drunken: “the nations”have drunken of her wine; therefore “the nations”are mad.”

Revelation 14:8 “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made “all nations”drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”

Revelation 17:2 “With whom the kings of “the earth”have committed fornication, and “the inhabitants of the earth”have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

Revelation 18:3 “For “all nations” have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of “the earth” have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of “the earth” are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.”

Revelation 16:19 “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of “the nations fell:”and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.”

So Gods wrath is to be taken from His people Israel, and is to be poured out on ALL NATIONS!

God’s promise to His people….

Isaiah 54:7-10 7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. 8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer. 9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. 10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.”

Peace and God bless

It would probably be best if you do not  enter Judea at the time of the end.Im just saying.

Like 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

34 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It would probably be best if you do not  enter Judea at the time of the end.Im just saying.

Like 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Jerusalem was surrounded by the Roman armies, and then destroyed along with the Temple in 70 ad. Those Jews who fled per the instruction of Jesus, were scattered to all nations as was also foretold by the prophets.

The remaining Jews would be persecuted from nation to nation, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, then Gods favor shall return to the house of Israel.

Then begins the wrath of God upon ALL the wicked from EVERY Nation, as I confirmed by the words of God in my opening posts.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Jerusalem was surrounded by the Roman armies, and then destroyed along with the Temple in 70 ad. Those Jews who fled per the instruction of Jesus, were scattered to all nations as was also foretold by the prophets.

The remaining Jews would be persecuted from nation to nation, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, then Gods favor shall return to the house of Israel.

Then begins the wrath of God upon ALL the wicked from EVERY Nation, as I confirmed by the words of God in my opening posts.

Luke 21 ,like Mathew 24 and Mark 13 is about the coming of Christ.It has nothing to do with the Romans.

Jesus tells his elect in Luke 21:28 they don't need to flee,he tells them to stand up and raise to heir heads.Christs elect are not required to flee in fear of any man.

Luke 21

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Many claim the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel and Jesus has not been set up yet, and another Temple needs to be rebuilt in the future in Jerusalem to fulfill this prophecy in the future. This doctrine is FALSE.

Jesus’ words below confirm both He, and the apostles, were speaking of the Temple and buildings they were looking at "WITH THEIR OWN EYES!”

The words of God confirm this truth.....

Mark 13:1-413 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

So Jesus was telling them about the destruction of the Temple they were looking at "with their own eyes."

Notice in Mark's account above there is only one question asked about when shall these buildings be destroyed, and what sign would there be prior to this event, concerning the abomination of desolation.

But in Matthew's account pay attention to the question and the prophecy, as 2 separate questions are asked of Jesus. 

Matthew 24:1-3
24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

So in Matthews account not only was Jesus asked about the destruction of the Temple they were looking at "with their own eyes", but also about the signs of Christ’s second coming and also about “the end of the world.”

Now to Luke's account…..

Luke 21:5-7 5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

Again notice they are speaking of the Temple and buildings they are looking at "with their own eyes." And so Jesus tells them "the signs" given before the temple is destroyed….

Luke 21:20 “And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.” ( This is the abomination of desolation event spoken of in Daniel)

This event concerning the destruction of the city of Jerusalem that Jesus and the apostles were looking at "with their own eyes "is also confirmed by Jesus in ....

Luke 19:41-44 “And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it. Saying, If thou hast known, even thou, at least in this day, the things which belong unto thy peace! But now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side. And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.”

So the common mistake here is to think that the abomination of desolation concerning the destruction of the Temple is yet future, and has anything to do with the second coming of Christ and the end of the world almost 2 thousand years later.

But when you understand the questions asked of Jesus was in two parts, then you will see these 2 events are separate from one another and are many, many years apart. 

And it is also very clear in all accounts given in Matthew, Mark, and Luke that Jesus and the apostles were talking about the Temple and surrounding buildings they were looking at "with their own eyes". 

There is no need for a future Temple to be built to fulfill this prophecy, as it has already been fulfilled in 70 a.d. when the Roman army surrounded, and then destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple.

Both the words of Jesus and history prove this to be true. With the abomination of desolation events already being fulfilled, we can now focus on the events of Christ's second coming, and on the signs concerning the end of this world.

Prove all things by the words of God. Peace and God bless

40 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Many claim the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel and Jesus has not been set up yet, and another Temple needs to be rebuilt in the future in Jerusalem to fulfill this prophecy in the future. This doctrine is FALSE.

Jesus’ words below confirm both He, and the apostles, were speaking of the Temple and buildings they were looking at "WITH THEIR OWN EYES!”

The words of God confirm this truth.....

Mark 13:1-413 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

So Jesus was telling them about the destruction of the Temple they were looking at "with their own eyes."

Notice in Mark's account above there is only one question asked about when shall these buildings be destroyed, and what sign would there be prior to this event, concerning the abomination of desolation.

But in Matthew's account pay attention to the question and the prophecy, as 2 separate questions are asked of Jesus. 

Matthew 24:1-3
24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

So in Matthews account not only was Jesus asked about the destruction of the Temple they were looking at "with their own eyes", but also about the signs of Christ’s second coming and also about “the end of the world.”

Now to Luke's account…..

Luke 21:5-7 5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

Again notice they are speaking of the Temple and buildings they are looking at "with their own eyes." And so Jesus tells them "the signs" given before the temple is destroyed….

Luke 21:20 “And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.” ( This is the abomination of desolation event spoken of in Daniel)

This event concerning the destruction of the city of Jerusalem that Jesus and the apostles were looking at "with their own eyes "is also confirmed by Jesus in ....

Luke 19:41-44 “And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it. Saying, If thou hast known, even thou, at least in this day, the things which belong unto thy peace! But now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side. And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.”

So the common mistake here is to think that the abomination of desolation concerning the destruction of the Temple is yet future, and has anything to do with the second coming of Christ and the end of the world almost 2 thousand years later.

But when you understand the questions asked of Jesus was in two parts, then you will see these 2 events are separate from one another and are many, many years apart. 

And it is also very clear in all accounts given in Matthew, Mark, and Luke that Jesus and the apostles were talking about the Temple and surrounding buildings they were looking at "with their own eyes". 

There is no need for a future Temple to be built to fulfill this prophecy, as it has already been fulfilled in 70 a.d. when the Roman army surrounded, and then destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple.

Both the words of Jesus and history prove this to be true. With the abomination of desolation events already being fulfilled, we can now focus on the events of Christ's second coming, and on the signs concerning the end of this world.

Prove all things by the words of God. Peace and God bless

So what year are you claiming the resurrection  took place ?

You claim the abomination of desolation which Jesus said causes great tribulation ,such as the world has never seen has already been fulfilled.Then you should have no problem proving when this great tribulation Daniel speaks of which Christ had quoted in the gospel took place.

You should be able to prove your claim this great tribulation and resurection  has already past.

Daniel 11:44-12:2

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

You can't claim this great tribulation is past and not know the day of the resurrection.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So what year are you claiming the resurrection  took place ?

You should be able to prove your claim this great tribulation and resurection  has already past.

Daniel 11:44-12:2

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

You can't claim this great tribulation is past and not know the day of the resurrection.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

I never made that claim.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

19 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
19 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I never made that claim.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

You say you have never made the claim the great tribulation caused by the abomination of desolation has been fulfilled?

You need to make yourself clear then

Here is the text.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Is the great tribulation caused by the abomination of desolation fulfilled or not?

If you say it is fulfilled then you are now making the statement that the great tribulation is fulfilled.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1