• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/24/2023 at 12:20 AM, Mary8 said:

On July 26, 2023, the Fast of 9th of Av begins in the evening at sundown and goes through July 27.

Two Jewish temples were destroyed on the day of the 9th of Av. It is a day that the Lord has emphasized by those two events.

This fast marks the end of the harvest of grain, the wheat that was planted in the spring. (One wheat crop is planted in the autumn and winters over and is harvested in spring about Pentecost.)  Jesus said "four months" and then cometh the harvest.  John 4:35.

Should the Rapture occur around that time of Tish b'Av, some Jewish people might realize that it would be the fulfillment of Scripture,

Jeremiah 8:20  The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

Three verses prior:  Jeremiah 8:17 For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

That would fulfil what Jesus said in

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
I looked to see to whom Jesus was saying this. 7 times in Mathew 23 Jesus spells it out: "scribes and Pharisees."

My heart is heavy that Jeremiah's words in 8:20 point to the time when all who have not received Christ will realize "summer is ended and we are not saved." Soon they will face the Tribulation.

I had not noticed until about July 16 that Jeremiah has a prophecy that the Lord said that serpents will be sent and bite, nor that Jesus was pointing to the fulfillment by His words in Matthew.

Praying that the eyes of Jesus' people will see that Jesus is the remedy for the snake's bite, like Nehushtan, the bronze serpent on the pole that when looked at cured the snake bite in the days of Moses. Jesus was made to be sin for us. Also, how this would point to the fact that the believers in Jesus are the temples of God.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Nobody knows the rapture date, not as easy as they say.