Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

In Revelation 9:16-18 we read “And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having "breastplates of fire,"and of "jacinth, and brimstone": and the heads of the horses were as the "heads of lions;" and out of their mouths issued "fire and smoke and brimstone".18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the "fire", and by the "smoke", and by the "brimstone", which issued out of their mouths.”

If you back up a bit we’ll see what the 4 angels loosed were to do in Revelation 9:15 “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for "to slay the third part" of men.

And again notice how the third part is to be killed ( fire, smoke, and brimstone which comes out their mouths) 

This sign is shown here in 2 Samuel 22:7-9 “In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.9 There went up a "smoke" out of his nostrils, and "fire" out of his mouth devoured: "coals" were kindled by it. (brimstone)

This is the same sign we see in the Lord’s 2 witnesses in Revelation 11:5 “And if any man will hurt them, "fire proceedeth out of their mouth", and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be "killed.”

The first army we saw in Rev. 9:3 came out of the bottomless pit and are of the Destroyer; but this army is different because I believe it is referring to the Lords army seen here in Joel 2:11 

“And the Lord shall utter "his voice" "before his army": for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth "his word:" for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?” 

If you back up a bit in Joel we will see their "likeness" in Joel 2:3-5 “A "fire devoureth before them"; and behind them a "flameburneth": the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of "a flame of fire" that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.”

Elisha saw the Lords army in 2 Kings 6:17 "And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha" So the description fits the army in Revelation 9:16-18

This “flame that devours”before them are “the words of God”in their mouths; just as it is written God makes His ministers "a flame of fire".

Just as we see in Daniel the flame that goes before the Lord in Daniel 7:10 “A "fiery stream" issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.”

We also see the number of saints as ten thousands times ten thousands in Daniel, as the number of the Lords army is shown in Revelation 9:16 as two hundred thousand thousand.

This number of 200,000 is also represented by the "mighty men of valor"from Judah, and from Benjamin
as seen in 2 Chronicles 17:16-17.

The portion of Judah represents the lawgiver, as it is written in Genesis 49:10; these are the "lions" of the tribe of Judah.

Notice in Revelation 9:17 they had the "heads of lions". This is shown here in 1 Chronicles 12:8 “ And of the Gadites there separated themselves unto David into the hold to the wilderness men of might, and men of war fit for the battle, that could handle shield and buckler, whose faces were like the "faces of lions", and were as swift as the roes upon the mountains;”

In Revelation 9:17 we see this army has a "jacinth stone" on their breastplates. In Revelation 21:20 we see the jacinth is the 11th stone, which I believe also signifies timing; as seen in Revelation 9:15 stated the 4 angels were prepared for an hour, a day, and a month, and a year.

This "fiery" witness is also signified in the "breastplates of fire" that is worn by this mighty army in Revelation 9:17.

This fire burning within was shown in Psalm 39:3My heart was "hot within me", while I was musing "the fire" burned: then spake I with my tongue,”

And was also shown here in Jeremiah 20:9 “Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But "his word" was in mine heart as a "burning fire"shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.”

So by "the fire of the Lords words" in the mouth of this great army of witnesses were the third part of men killed. 

Just as the Lord said to Jeremiah 5:14“Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make "my words in thy mouth fire", and this people wood, and it shall devour them.”

This killing of the third parts was also shown in 3 men, Hazael, Jehu, and Elisha in 1 Kings 19:17. This "fiery law" is also shown in Deuteronomy 33:2 when the Lord would come with 10,000's of his saints: and from his right hand would come forth a "fiery law."

We are told in the Revelation 13:5 that the beast would speak the same amount of time as God's 2 witnesses would prophesy. So we see 2 armies of witnesses at work in the world, one army from hell, the other army from heaven.

But also notice in verse 19 these also have power in their tales, just like those locusts had power in their tails in the beginning of chapter 9.

I believe this is the sign of 2 different serpents; keep in mind it was the serpent of Aaron and of Moses that "swallowed up" the magicians’ serpents in the Exodus story.

Also remember the Lord first sent forth fiery serpents in Numbers 21:6; to bite and kill the children of Israel because of their disobedience. But then the Lord would offer them a way out of "death" by looking upon "the serpent of brass" that Moses would raise up before them.

This was given as the sign of raising up Jesus, just as Jesus said in John 3:14; "And as Moses raised up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up. That whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.”

In this we also see "death" being "swallowed up" in victory by believing in Jesus Christ.

Peace and God bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

Hosea 6:5 “Therefore have I "hewed them by the prophets"; I have "slain them by the words of my mouth": and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.” 

Isaiah 10:15 "Shall the axe boast itself against him that "heweth" therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood."

Jeremiah 51:20 "Thou art my battle axeand weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms."

To fuel a fire you must first cut down some fire wood….

Matthew 3:10 “And now also "the axe" is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is "hewn down", and cast into the fire.”

Slain by the "fiery words" of the Lords mouth by the prophets…

Jeremiah 5:14 “Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make "my words inthy mouth fire", and this people wood, and it shall devour them.”

Revelation 11:5 “And if any man will hurt them, "fire proceedeth out of their mouth", and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.”

Psalm 104:4 “Who maketh his angels spirits; "his ministers" a flaming fire:

Deuteronomy 4:24 “For the Lord thy God is a "consuming fire", even a jealous God.”

Hebrews 12:29 “For our God is a "consuming fire.”

The tares are "bound" first…..

Matthew 13:30 “Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and "bind them" in bundles "to burn them": but gather the wheat into my barn.”

Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto you the keys to the Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt "bind" on earth shall be "bound" in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Isaiah 10:16-23 “Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle "a burning like the burning of a fire".17 And the light of Israel shall be fora fire, and his Holy One for "a flame": and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;
18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both "soul and body": and they shall be as when a standard-bearer fainteth.19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.” (fear Him who can cast both soul and body in hell)

Isaiah 24:6 "Therefore has "the curse"devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are "burned", and few men left."

2 Kings 2:24"And he turned back, and looked on them, and "cursed them in the name of the Lord", And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Psalm 2:12 "Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way, when "His wrath is kindled" but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him."

Luke 12:49 “I am come to send "fire" on the earth; and what will I, if it be "already kindled?"

Zechariah 12:6 “In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an "hearth of fire" among the wood, and like a "torch of fire" in a sheaf; and they shall "devour "all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.”

Zechariah 2:3-5 " And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, And said unto him,Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a "wall of fire"round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her."

Revelation 20:9 "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and "fire came down from God" out of heaven, and devoured them."

Slain by the sword of the Spirit....

Exodus 32:26-27 "Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor."

Isaiah 49:2 "And he has made my mouth "like" a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand has he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver has he hid me."

The word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword..." ( Hebrews 4:12)

The sword of the Spirit, is the Word of God. ( Ephesians 6:17)

1 Kings 19:17 "And it shall come to pass, that him that escapes the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapes from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay."

Revelation 19:1 "And the remnant were slain with "the sword" of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of "his mouth: .."

Psalm 149:5-9 “Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a "two-edged sword" in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;8 To "bind" their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;9 To execute upon them the judgment written: "this honour have all his saints". Praise ye the Lord.”

Breaking the nations in pieces with the rod of iron...

Psalm 2:9 "Thou shalt break them with "the rod of iron"; thou shalt dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel."

Revelation 12:5 "And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all the nations with "a rod of iron": and her child was caught up unto God, and to His throne."

Revelation 2:26-27 "And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give "power" over the nations: And he shall rule them with "a rod of iron"; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I have received of my Father."

1 Corinthians 4:21 "What will ye? shall I come unto you with "a rod", or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?"

Revelation 19:15 "And out of His mouth goeth a "sharp sword", that with it he should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with "a rod of iron": and He treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

"For "the weapons of our warfare" are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds."- 2 Corinthians 10:4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

I've not drawn a conclusion to the army of horsemen but I understand the two witnesses have the word"fire" procede from their mouths and not literal fire,smoke and brimstone.

Just the word fire.

FIRE COMMANDS

B-73. Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format 

The two witnesses appear in Jerusalem the same time as the son of perditions armed forces.The armed forces occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.

Keep in mind,there is a falling away at the time of the end.Dont just assume everyone is doing what they should be doing.