IGNORED

Many false teachers, false prophets, and deceivers were prophesied to come.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,092
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

2Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

3Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

4With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

5By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:

6Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

8They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

9Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more

Why Did God call Pharaoh a “dragon”and the Prince of Tyrus a “covering Cherub,” and the King of Babylon “Lucifer,” and why did Jesus call Peter “Satan?”

When you figure that out you will understand God is speaking to both the man, and “the spirit” that is “in” mankind.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

in HIS own image - as in Adam was in 'ADAMS' own image  

or

as in GODS own image?  

BECAUSE

6754 [e]    בְּצֶ֥לֶם
bə-ṣe-lem    in the image    Prep-b | N-msc
430 [e]    אֱלֹהִ֖ים
’ĕ-lō-hîm    of God    N-mp
1254 [e]    בָּרָ֣א
bā-rā    He created    V-Qal-Perf-3ms
853 [e]    אֹת֑וֹ
’ō-ṯōw;    him    DirObjM | 3ms

this one FOR SURE IS IN "GODS'" IMAGE..

so, 'is the same thing written TWICE

back to back

BOTH saying the EXACT same thing 

OR are we being given TWO different bits of information???

THIS part (to me anyhow) is of the creating of 'MANKIND'
2145 [e]    זָכָ֥ר
zā-ḵār    male    N-ms
5347 [e]    וּנְקֵבָ֖ה
ū-nə-qê-ḇāh    and female    Conj-w | N-fs
1254 [e]    בָּרָ֥א
bā-rā    He created    V-Qal-Perf-3ms
853 [e]    אֹתָֽם׃
’ō-ṯām.    them    DirObjM | 3mp

that IS WHAT I would need you to PROVE by Gods words....

What?  Man (Adam) was first created in the “image of God” In God’s own image.

So God created man in his own image, in ((((the image of God )))) created he him; male and female created he them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  0

40 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The Devil is the Father of the lie, called “it.”

“It” is what bruises (covers or darkens) the mind of the children of “the flesh” ( the serpents seed) from receiving the Testimony of the Spirit (Spirit of Truth)

That is what causes the “enmity” between the mind of the “flesh” and the mind of the Spirit of God.

That carnal mind is what causes Death.

For to be “carnally minded is death;” but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

AND YOU SHALL BRUISE HIS HEEL....

So said Yhvh God to the serpent 

BECAUSE YOU (SATAN) have done this

CURSED YOU (SATAN) are more than all livestock and more than every beast of the field

on YOUR belly YOU (SATAN) shall go

and dust YOU (SATAN) shall eat all the days of your life

and enmity I will put between 

YOU (SATAN) and the woman

and between YOUR SEED (SATAN) and her seed (CHRIST)

He (CHRIST) shall bruise YOUR HEAD (SATAN)

and YOU (SATAN) bruise his heel (CHRIST)

YOUR SEED  -  NOUN - MASCULINE SINGULAR CONSTRUCT :: SECOND PERSON MASCULINE SINGULAR

HER SEED -  NOUN - MASCULINE SINGULAR CONSTRUCT :: THIRD PERSON FEMININE SINGULAR

both of them SINGULAR MAKING THE SUBJECT

SATAN AND CHRIST

BUT WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING forth 

“It” is what bruises (covers or darkens) the mind of the children of “the flesh” ( the serpents seed) from receiving the Testimony of the Spirit (Spirit of Truth)

it would read like this

and between YOUR SEED (SATAN) and her seed 

HE shall bruise your head

and you (Christ)
shall bruise HIS HEEL

INSTEAD OF

He shall bruise YOUR HEAD (SATAN)  

and YOU (SATAN) bruise his heel

BUT NONE OF THEM ARE PLURAL SO HOW DO YOU GET FROM THERE TO 'THE MIND OF THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH' WHICH WOULD BE?  

Edited by DeighAnn

26 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

What?  Man (Adam) was first created in the “image of God” In God’s own image.

So God created man in his own image, in ((((the image of God )))) created he him; male and female created he them.

Maybe this will help somehow

what are we being told here
4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

image as in likeness, if it were PERFECT then we would be GODS ourselves, right?  

BUT we know there was one born THE PERFECT IMAGE "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" John 14:9 KJV

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

AND YOU SHALL BRUISE HIS HEEL....

So said Yhvh God to the serpent 

BECAUSE YOU (SATAN) have done this

CURSED YOU (SATAN) are more than all livestock and more than every beast of the field

on YOUR belly YOU (SATAN) shall go

and dust YOU (SATAN) shall eat all the days of your life

and enmity I will put between 

and between YOUR SEED (SATAN) and her seed (CHRIST)

He (CHRIST) shall bruise YOUR HEAD (SATAN)

and YOU (SATAN) bruise his heel (CHRIST)

YOUR SEED  -  NOUN - MASCULINE SINGULAR CONSTRUCT :: SECOND PERSON MASCULINE SINGULAR

HER SEED -  NOUN - MASCULINE SINGULAR CONSTRUCT :: THIRD PERSON FEMININE SINGULAR

both of them SINGULAR MAKING THE SUBJECT

SATAN AND CHRIST

BUT WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING forth 

it would read like this

and between YOUR SEED (SATAN) and her seed 

HE shall bruise your head

and you (Christ)
shall bruise HIS HEEL

INSTEAD OF

He shall bruise YOUR HEAD (SATAN)  

and YOU (SATAN) bruise his heel

BUT NONE OF THEM ARE PLURAL SO HOW DO YOU GET FROM THERE TO 'THE MIND OF THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH' WHICH WOULD BE?  

The “enmity” is between the 2 seeds, which are those who are firstborn of “the flesh”(serpents seed) and those who are born again of God’s Spirit and have Christ (the seed) in them.(woman’s seed)

Those who are of the world have the spirit of the Devil in them, they still live in sin.

Those who are born again from above have the Spirit of God in them, they are made free from sin.

These 2 spirits/minds are at “enmity” with one another.

Because “the carnal mind is enmity”against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

That is the “head wound” that bruises the head of the serpents seed and that causes death…

For to be “carnally minded is death;”but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

When a person is born again of the Holy Spirit, the spirit of the Devil is cast out, and the covering vail of the flesh is removed, so they can now see the Truth.

But “their minds were blinded:”for until this day remaineth “the same vail”untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

4 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Maybe this will help somehow

what are we being told here
4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

image as in likeness, if it were PERFECT then we would be GODS ourselves, right?  

BUT we know there was one born THE PERFECT IMAGE "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" John 14:9 KJV

Those who are of this world are of the tail. (The Devil)

Those who are born again from above are of the Head. ( God and Christ)

And the Lord shall make thee “the head,” and not “the tail;” and thou shalt be “above only,”and thou shalt not be “beneath;” if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Those who speak the Truth by the Spirit of God are from above, and are of the Head (Christ)

Those who are of the world speak lies by the spirit of lies (it) and are of the tail ( of the Devil)

The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

2 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The “enmity” is between the 2 seeds, which are those who are firstborn of “the flesh”(serpents seed) and those who are born again of God’s Spirit and have Christ (the seed) in them.(woman’s seed)

AGAIN, they are SINGULAR not plural.  Making them to be 'plural' is not only changing what is actually written it is also adding to the words of God here. 

All souls belong to GOD, not the 'serpent'.  We are not born 'children of the devil'.  That truth will be revealed when the dead rise at the Lords return.  

Satan doesn't create anything or anyone, all he does is deceive and destroy. 

I have heard of 'serpents seed' as those who are of their father the devil, those born to destruction, ect

but NEVER have I heard that everyone born is born of Satan. 

I can't hardly even write that.  

• Loved it! 1

4 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

And the Lord shall make thee “the head,” and not “the tail;” and thou shalt be “above only,”and thou shalt not be “beneath;” if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Those who speak the Truth by the Spirit of God are from above, and are of the Head (Christ)

Those who are of the world speak lies by the spirit of lies (it) and are of the tail ( of the Devil)

The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

either we are all the serpents seed until we aren't or 1/3 is?  which is it?

5 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

How does that work in the context of Rev 12?

6 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." Revelation 12:4 KJV

who are the 'stars of heaven' that were cast to the earth?

I just wanted to say this has been interesting.  I love it when I am forced to look closely at my beliefs and to prove them with what is actually written.  So, THANK YOU for a wonderful day, I have really enjoyed it.  I have had to look into things I have never even heard before.  And maybe more than that, thank you for sticking with the subject and not attacking my person or my intelligence.  

What I AM REALLY hoping for is something you have put forth (that I am presently be rejecting, you know that knee jerk reaction) turns out to be a truth I did not possess before.  Those always seem to bring about the most advancement in the shortest amount of time in my life and who could ask for anything more.  It's been a while since I got that 'pit of my stomach' feeling...always good one way or the other.  

I am going to look into this and there was something in that long post too!!  Again, thank you.

• Loved it! 1