IGNORED

spider on the wall

Guest itsallbouthim777

Guest itsallbouthim777

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT A SPIDER, AND THE SPIDER WAS MADE OF GOLD AND HAD PEARLS FOR EYES AND HAD RUDYS AND EMARLDS ON ITS BACK. THE SPIDER PRICKED ME THREE TIMES, AND EACH TIME HE DID PRICKED ME I WOULD CALL TO MY HUSBAND AND HE WOULD TAKE THE SPIDER AND MOVE IT TO ANOTHER CORNER OF MY HOUSE .SO FINALLY I PICKED UP THE SPIDER AND PUT IT OUT SIDE BUT EACH TIME IT WOULD FIND ITS WAY BACK TO ME. CAN ANY ONE PRAY AND ASKS GOD TO REVEAL THE MEANING OF THIS DREAM TO THEM, AND TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS . :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I wish I knew, but I can tell you that any spider in my house get wacked. There has to be some meaning about the precious gems and the gold. Maybe do a study on that and if I"m not mistaken there is scripture mentioning a spider, I think............. Calling Watchman :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Killing spiders in Florida is a bad thing. They eat mosquitos and lots of them. I just put them outside when I see them.

Guest LindaInChrist

The spider in Proverbs signifies the nature of God's wisdom called "faithfulness". The ant signifies "foresight", the coney "foundation", and the locusts "fellowship". "Faithfulness" takes hold with her hands and is found in King's Palaces. Gold in the Bible always signifies divine nature and this spider is not only divine nature within but that nature is also showing up on the outside. This speaks of the faithfulness of God within manifesting and expressing itself through the vessel. The ruby is the stone for Zebulon which means "habitation of God" and the emerald is the stone for Reuben which means "behold a son". Both of these are set upon and adorning the divine nature. The Word tells us in Isaiah 60 that He will beautify His sanctuary. Psalm 149 says that He will beautify the meek with salvation. Reuben (represented by the emerald) was the firstborn and he is a type of the Lord Jesus in Scripture; so is Zebulon (the red stone) as Jesus was and is the habitation of God. I believe the stones on the back represent that "faithfulness" bears or carries "behold a son" and "the habitation of God". When faithfulness goes out of the house, she draws the attention to the Son (BEHOLD the Lamb of God and looking unto Jesus) and to the habitation of God which is a people (BEHOLD, the tabernacle of God is with men). The spider in and of itself isn't necessarily a beautiful creature but this one is and those colors on the back would get attention. I believe the fact that the spider is not an ordinary spider speaks of the truth that God's takes ordinary people (the foolish and base of the world) and makes them a supernatural people. Most spiders are known for their markings (black widow, brown recluse, etc.) and I could go there into how we are marked or sealed by the Holy Spirit. Faithfulness bears the mark of the Holy Spirit. It is His Spirit upon us that gets the attention, not the humble vessel itself, that the excellency of the power may be of God and not of us. The eyes made of pearls represent the treasure the eyes of faithfulness behold. A pearl is made through great suffering by an oyster. It takes into itself an irritant (usually a grain of sand or dirt) and, through great suffering, removes that irritant. What the oyster produced through suffering is all that is left. The oyster is harvested from the depths of the sea and the pearl is extracted. This is a picture of what Jesus produced through His suffering in the heart of the earth three days and three nights. He gave all He had for the pearl. He laid down His life, took sin into Himself and became sin, and in getting the sin out, produced a new creation. That creation is white (righteousness) because of what He did and the Bride comes out of the man. Getting the sin out is just as much a miracle as raising bread without leaven in it. The entrance to the city is twelve gates of pearl, all of one pearl. We are all gems in the breastplate of our High Priest, all pearls of ONE pearl. We are of God in Christ Jesus, joint-heirs with Him, one spirit with Him. We are also windows through which the light of the world is seen and gates through which He enters and exits. Those "eyes of understanding" recognize not only the person of Christ but also the work He did. The putting out and coming in of the spider, I believe, signifies "going in and out and finding pasture". You take the spider out (wisdom going forth) but your Husband (Jesus) is unto you Wisdom. He brings and gives Himself. The pricking three times....a three fold cord is not easily broken and you can find three fold cords all over the word. Faith, hope, love. Spirit, soul, body (1 Thess.5:23). Virgins, concubines, and queens. Heaven, earth, sea. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Soaring, running, walking (Isaiah 40:31). Outer Court, Inner Court, Most Holy Place. Born again, Spirit-filled, mature. Passover, Pentecost, Tabernacles. Every time you are pricked, you call to your Husband who takes the spider and puts it in a different corner of the house. The four corners speak of the univeral nature of God's wisdom and I believe here He is showing you that faithfulness is used in different areas of His house. The fact that you finally take the spider and move it outside tells me that faithfulness goes even beyond the house and into the world. The spider coming back to you is the harvest of faithfulness. Be encouraged. Our God is a faithful builder of the house you are.

Edited by LindaInChrist

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1978

:noidea: